How I use my muscles to kill bear

What animal could you kill in a 1v1 fight?

Me? I could kill this brown bear, let me explain how. I wouldn't bring weapons but all I would need is some stab proof gloves, and nothing else. I could fight naked but I need these gloves so imagine me naked wearing stab proof gloves, I would be in a wrestling stance so, picture Jeff seid in a wrestling stance naked wearing stab proof gloves. The gloves are important because a bears claws and fangs are very sharp! A bear has 3 main abilities for fighting. 1. Is charge, the bear can run very fast and jump on me. 2. He has claw attack, he can claw me, and 3. Be has bite, he can bite me. Bears are good climbers too but in this fight there will be no trees, just a open field. So now I will be in wrestling position, naked with my bear teeth/claw piercing gloves. If this dirty bitch charges me I will be able to jump over him like Mario, if bear does pin me then he will probably bite me so what do I do? I will grab his jaw and use my strength to force it open and break it like king Kong does to the t rexes. If I fail then I will stick one hand into his mouth and use my other hand to literally poke his eyes out. If I manage to get around the bear I will rip his balls off, I will get under him and do a reverse dead lift using my legs against his chest as leverage as I use my two hands to pull his testicles off. He will be in so much pain that I can then execute him with finishing blows, probably literally shoving my entire leg up his ass. That's how I could kill a bear.

This is an over 18 website, user.

This. Plus your plan is dogshit anyway because even if the teeth didnt puncture the stab proof gloves the force would still break all the bones in your hand. Not to mention the bear could just bite you on the wrist/forearm and still take your hand off.

Do you know what bears do to things?

I wouldn't let that happen. It's all in the plan dude.

Bears look like pussies when you shave em

Me? I could kill this brown bear, let me explain how. I wouldn't bring weapons but all I would need is some stab proof gloves, and nothing else. I could fight naked but I need these gloves so imagine me naked wearing stab proof gloves, I would be in a wrestling stance so, picture Jeff seid in a wrestling stance naked wearing stab proof gloves. The gloves are important because a bears claws and fangs are very sharp! A bear has 3 main abilities for fighting. 1. Is charge, the bear can run very fast and jump on me. 2. He has claw attack, he can claw me, and 3. Be has bite, he can bite me. Bears are good climbers too but in this fight there will be no trees, just a open field. So now I will be in wrestling position, naked with my bear teeth/claw piercing gloves. If this dirty bitch charges me I will be able to jump over him like Mario, if bear does pin me then he will probably bite me so what do I do? I will grab his jaw and use my strength to force it open and break it like king Kong does to the t rexes. If I fail then I will stick one hand into his mouth and use my other hand to literally poke his eyes out. If I manage to get around the bear I will rip his balls off, I will get under him and do a reverse dead lift using my legs against his chest as leverage as I use my two hands to pull his testicles off. He will be in so much pain that I can then execute him with finishing blows, probably literally shoving my entire leg up his ass. That's how I could kill a bear.

Ok well let us know how it goes. Better yet livestream yourself fighting this bear, kust in case.

Meh, as a pasta its stale already

You imbecel, send me a bear or give me the money for one. I will fight it. Bears have small muscles compared to me

I think i may still have a bear or two laying around that i could send you. Whats your address?

You dumb ape. I need to buy a box at the post office. Won't let you send the bear to my house

Well why have you made a thread with such bold claims if youre not ready to prove them? Even so far as to ask me to send you one of my few bears when you havent even a place for it to be delivered?

What fucking board am i on?

All jokes aside I could probably take any dog breed. If i am dressed in street clothes (jeans, jacket, tshirt, tennis shoes). For the mid sized ones I get a hold of there neck with a modified choke hold and drop my body weight on them. The little ones get kicked to high heaven. And the big ones i rip my jacketoff and use it to catch their head when they jump up and lunge for my throat (I assume it would at least be trained to attack) and again try to just snap its little neck. If i couldnt grt ahold of the head then a leg or two will work. Because you just grab one or two and start spinning hard this breaks the bones and weakens the animal for the neck snap.

I have had to kill a dog with bare hands before and I did use the midsize plan for it

Lay off the vodka, Dimitry.

Looks can be deceiving

>reverse dead lift using my legs against his chest as leverage as I use my two hands to pull his testicles off
Holy fuck my sides.

by feeding it too much and making it choke on your bones

Sounds like someone's terrified of bears.

When my son was 4 and was terrified of some mythical monster wandering outside at night, he'd get like this too. Lots of smack talking about how his badass ninja moves would win the day. So I took him hiking and camping, and he got to see just how damn hard it is to even get near anything alive in the woods because everything is afraid that everything else is gonna eat them - even bears. How silly. You're silly, OP. Your fears are silly. And your plans are silly. Go camping, for God's sake, before you have a stroke. The woods aren't scary, and bears don't have to be, either.

kick to the head as strong as you can is the answer to all kinds of dogs, when i was 17 i was running on the beach and a pitbull bit my left calf, i fell and throw sand at what ever it was that bit me, he let me go and backed a little and started growling, i kicked some sand and yelled at it and he didn't moved, then he run to bite me again, i kicked his head as hard as i could, i hit the side of its head/jaw, it passed out and fell to the ground, i also broke my food and had to tame 21 vaccine injections and some stiches

Can a human defeat a gorilla without any weapons? I believe I could do it, I've been wrestling for 3 years and boxing for almost 1 full year so I don't think a gorilla would be a hard opponent for me. I've been in a few real rights and not once have I lost to anyone. I strongly believe that I could take the life out of a gorilla before it could do the same to me. I would confuse it by leading it to believe that I'm going to punch it in the gut with my left fist but then I would pop him right in the face like a streak of lightning with my right hand, the gorilla would probably fall, then I would climb on top of it, apply a choke hold and that's it, a dead gorilla. What do you guys think?

I once killed a chicken by accidentally sitting on it.

Huh... I killed my ex-girlfriend's dog the same way

T H I S
is why I still come to this place.
user, you really could beat up a bear. Bears BTFO

>He thinks he can snap a 200lb lion killing boerbel's neck