Aesthetic but weak

What happened with calumn?

instagram.com/p/BcIpCgOAeF_/

instagram.com/p/BcVeWHeAvfs/

Someone left the manlet pit open again

>weak
>videos of him cheat curling 225lbs by himself

friend of mine thinks he's actually natty

I really don't see how anyone would think two dudes curling 400 lbs together be impressive. Now he can't lift for 6 months

S T A U N C H

Tfw natty Eric Chadhagen cheat curls 4 plates without hurting himself

normies on social media. how do you not know this?

Calum has a shit physique by body building standards and now wants to compete in classic at the olympia.

Can't see him even placing, his back is smooth like hot dog.

>roider is a retard

wow and water is wet

>can't lift for 6 months
so? hes blasting lmao u ding lifting matters? lmoo

To be honest, this sort of thing is bound to happen when you attempt stupid things in the gym. Like, for example, trying to curl 405lbs, even if it's with another person. That's just a bad idea.

Why can guys like Eric bugenhagen cheat curl 405 alone, while this cunt snaps his shit curling the same with 2 people?

He might not have been warmed up or might have been fatigue.
I can also imagine that the 2 person curl is pretty awkward and the tear could occur from bad form, putting more strain on one arm.

Eric has superhuman fortitude in his muscles, ligaments and tendons from almost two decades of natty struggle and wrestling. He's an actual athelete.
When you roid your muscles grow and recover faster than the other parts that hold your body together, so you JUST yourself lifting heavy weights your body can't support.

You're a fucking moron

Tendons and connective tissue grows slower than muscles, especially when you are roiding. Eric Bugenhagen and other top nattys trainee their connective tissue to avoid injury.

AAS actually make your tendons and ligaments strengthen more slowly than if you were natty
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1636855/

there are videos of eric bugenhagen cheating curl 405 you dummy ass clueless goof. And Calum is on shitload of gear just make it even more pathetic.

that's incredibly weak, eric bughenhagen is natty, cheat curled 405 BY HIMSELF and didnt tear shit

You can tell Callum is sub 70 IQ just from the way that he talks.

>incredibly weak
okay, count how many guys you see on a regular gym curling more than 135lbs, some dude curls more than him? of course but calum definitely isn't weak

Dude, another guy in this thread wrote that Calum (the guy who got casted to play prime Arnold Schwarzenegger) has a "shit physique."

To Veeky Forums, if someone isn't literally the best in the world, they're absolute shit.

t. Jason Blaha

i mean incredibly weak on a comparative scale that takes into account things like steroids and overall muscularity/strength ratio

>smooth like hot dog

>doing 1rm curls EVER

> not wanting strong biceps.

His arm will never look the same now

He is fucked for life

>on a comparative scale
t. 5'0 manlet who dl 4x bodyweight

That's just general Australians