So 1/2/3/4 is the DYEL cutoff, right?

So 1/2/3/4 is the DYEL cutoff, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestranger.com/news/2017/10/04/25451102/we-snuck-into-seattles-super-secret-white-nationalist-convention
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How viable would a image board be if you made it a mandatory requirement that everyone who wants to be apart of it had to show they aren’t dyle have to perform 1/2/3/4 on camera with a time stamp and weigh their weights so no fake weight users can get into the Veeky Forums promise land.

Also what’s the physique version of 1/2/3/4? Would it be 18’ neck 18’calves 18’arms and 36’ legs?

are you a fucking idiot

18 inch arms at a reasonable bodyfat percentage are much harder to achieve than 1/2/3/4, and 36 inch quads is IFBB pro territory

neck yourself geek

>Also what’s the physique version of 1/2/3/4? Would it be 18’ neck 18’calves 18’arms and 36’ legs?
depends on your frame you brainlet cunt

we could even have names with our stats next to them to make sure no dyels are posting

I'm 1/1'5/2/2

Am i going to make it?

increase volume for legs, you're going to be fine.

I rep clean 1/2/3/4 and I still look kinda DYEL in my mind. I might have body dysmorphia but for the fact that I am pretty much the strongest guy in my gym it feels weird that I am not that much bigger than others.

DYEL noob, is 1/2/3/4 for reps? Honestly, I can never get a straight answer.

What about muh calisthenics people?

No it’s number of plates for the 4big lifts

Jesus, you're daft. Yes, I know 1/2/3/4 represents the number of plates for OHP/bench/squat/deadlift. I'm asking if they're 1rp maxes or 5/6 rep maxes.

Geez dude just cool it

I'm 1/2/2.5/3 still look pretty DYEL, although I am bigger than most people in my year.

My diddly form is shit somI always pussy out of doing them. Squats are just too stressful.

I was always under the impression that it was a 1RM. Doesn't make sense for reps since it could change depending on program someone does for their "reps" so there would be no defined rep range (e.g. 10s of Juggernaut versus Shieko #29). 1/2/3/4 is more of meme than anything else really and is just something that gets quoted a lot since 1/2/3/4 is simple to remember given the numbers. IMO someone leaves DYEL territory when they are at least advanced in the main compound lifts and weigh more than 195 lbs (above this weight is when the "heavy weight" divisions of boxing start) while being leanish (less than 15 % body fat)

it's for reps though

5 reps to be respectable. 1rm especially calculated 1rm is still nooby

No, it's not. Stop being retarded.

oldfag here, it's not
stop making up new bullshit faggotface
and the other user is right, depending on programming it's retarded to compare a certain RM

1/2/3/4 is literally only passed around so often because it's easy to remember. Other than that, it's a useless standard since it ignores bodyweight and gender.

If you really want to compare your strength to others, then use something like Wilks score instead.

This. Its a nice round looking set of numbers. But unless you are an averaged sized male worthless.

There are various sites that will tell you your proficiency based on lifts and measurements.
Anything below mid-way advanced is DYEL.

bingo bango bongo

What qualifies as a non-DYEL Wilks? I'm guessing around 300?

It's highly relative. From a normie perspective, 300 is pretty strong. But compared to others in strength sports, that bar is like 100-150 pts higher.

Go to a meet at 300 wilks and you'll look like a fucking twink. From personal experience.

What's 1/2/3/4 equivalent for us that don't use medieval meme units?

I guess you could just take pl8ts on one side.

>tfw at 185/310/385/465 as all time best 1RM
>175/300/375/455 working sets
>155/255/315/325 for 5 reps
Am I dyel? My normie friends think I'm jacked but I know around 10 guys with better stats

??? maybe i don't understand your question, but a plate is a plate, 20 kg ~= 45 lbs. 60/100/140/180kg. non-americans get a slight handicap w.r.t. the 1/2/3/4, as technically our plates more like 20.4 kg

if normies think you're jacked, you're obviously not DYEL. do you know what DYEL stands for?

Who gives a shit what normies think?

tfw hit 5pl8 squat yasterday

1.75/2.75/5/5

TWINKS OUT

Stfu you faggot

lol i listen to military marches while I lift and throw up roman salutes after good sets all the time

>implying gender is relevant in this discussion

Only the most genetically elite frauding women can come close to 1/2/3/4

I should not be shitposting high, jesus

if you're dyel, it's not apparent whether or not you lift, hence the phrase, "do you even lift". normies think you're jacked, therefore you aren't dyel. let me know if you need it broken down further.

There's dyel by normie standards and dyel by actual lifting standards

>manlets think that their 1/2/3/4 is nearly as impressive as mine at 6'3"
Lmao

>falling for the lanklets have it harder meme
Tell it to every Icelandic powerlifter over 6'6"

if manlets have it easier why are the world's strongest men all over 6'2?

Yes, I need some more clarification.
How do the categories break down?

edgy

Which exercises correspond to a/b/c/d?

in this order
OHP, Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift

hey just an FYI this is an utterly retarted baseline for stepping out of DYEL territory.

At 5'11" using the Casey Butt Formula (wrist/anke/height measurements) my genetic maximum potential puts me at 198lbs at 10% bodyfat, the literal maximum amount of size I could possibly have.

Someone does not fucking leave DYEL territory when they are at 90% of their maximum lean bodymass, in all honesty most guys look like they lift at 160-170lb range while under 15% bodyfat.

This place is delusional.

Damn. I'm only 1/2/2/3 currently. :(

I just got 215 lbs on bench.

225 seems so close, yet so far. Last time I got injured at 195 lbs and had to start all the way from 115 lbs. Im so scared of pushing myself.

it's ok user just keep on lifting and you will hit those numbers, we are all going to make it

Nah just say they look natty

Dont man, i bet youll have within the next month. Slow and steady son.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks user. This kind of comment really does help a lot with motivation. Good luck to you as well.

>lifting for some months
>OHP is 85 3x5 whereas bench stalling at 135 3x5

This picture is actually dead on
thestranger.com/news/2017/10/04/25451102/we-snuck-into-seattles-super-secret-white-nationalist-convention

Whats a respectable front squat weight?

WHEN WILL THEY FUCKING LEARN

>Also what’s the physique version of 1/2/3/4? Would it be 18’ neck 18’calves 18’arms and 36’ legs?

Holy shit you're retarded

225 for 3x8

>stalling
eat more faggot

also personally my OHP went up when I started doing lower reps more sets. like 6x3 with a weight I can only do like max 4 reps with

>everyone is supposed to know how big ifbb pros quads and arms are
you guys are fags

kek

I simply meant that nobody cares what manlets do.

Raw force production vs. leverage

>1/1'5/2/2

it's OK to do other exercises besides OHP user

>and weigh more than 195 lbs (above this weight is when the "heavy weight" divisions of boxing start) while being leanish (less than 15 % body fat)
So Strongman competetors are DYEL?

You, because you lift hoping to achieve popularity you never had.

1. an image board where you can post only if you have a confirmed powerlifting total and you prove to be that person with a timestamp.

2. physique equivalent of 1234 is sub14" arms. even for guys who weigh less than 80 kgs (lol manlets) 1234 is easy as fuck. only thing i see them struggling with is the 4, cause many manlets tend to suck at deadlift.