/fph/ - FAT PEOPLE HATE

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Have-you-already-had-your-“15-minutes-of-fame-”-and-if-yes-would-you-tell-us-what-was-it/answer/Jennifer-Knapp-Wilkinson
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=smBgwCmXhY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAY

FOR

MY

HEALTHCARE

PENIS

Fat is actually making it look like a melted candlestick

>unique posters

deloading

>not having built in slippers to keep your toes warm

>#fat activism
>fat activity of any kind

We sure do have the equipment to deal with obese patients.

Fat people are fucking pigs.

>lying on the internet

>how do I edit the link text?!?!? ITS UNPOSSIBLE
Retard

ALL I FEEL IS RAGE

Unacceptable.

>4 minute mile

Likely satire.
In otherwords, fake and gay.

It's easier to believe this is satire, because even on a mongolian basket weaving image forum, people are not stupid enough to LARP quite this hard (usually). However, since fatties have no real concept of anything fitness related, I can clearly see how they could lie about something like this and be that retarded.

She didn't improve her life she rather says that she deserves respect and that she is only fat because she has some illness

quora.com/Have-you-already-had-your-“15-minutes-of-fame-”-and-if-yes-would-you-tell-us-what-was-it/answer/Jennifer-Knapp-Wilkinson

Obese women shouldn't do their makeup in a way that makes it look like they have a thin face. That goes against their whole belief system.

how does he have a job ?

Diversity quotas.

Did you just assume his/her gender!?

>he/she/it
>s/he/it

s/h/it.

chris chan is a literal retard that gets donations from strangers on the internet for being an internet celebrity

he is literally retarded, I'm not using that figuratively, and he is incapable of understanding what "transsexual" even means, but sjws talked him into dressing in drag and calling himself a female because he thinks if he says he's a "lesbian" then actual lesbians will want to have sex with him

not making a word of this up

and he's never been employed

He doesn't he's severely autistic andives with his mom. Google Chris - Chan his autism is hilarious

he worked at wendys. got fired for doing a donald duck impression. also selling his shitty art can count as a job

yea, ive watched the doc on him.
He's fucked up, it's a mix of alot of things, when really he just yearns for a women's touch/love so much hes willing to anything for that.
Including this drag gimmick hes on today.

Its a shame really, I think 95% of all these trannies are damaged in the same way.
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

It’s funnier with the first part
He’s trying to climb the tree to hunt so now his shotgun is up on a higher branch where he can’t get it

The problem stems from his parents, they had him when they were already like 60 poor bastard never had a prayer

>selling his shitty art
I thought he gave it up b/c hes too lazy to do it

As someone in the pet care industry this angers me to no end.

fucking animal abuse, man

Why are fat animals so funny

how very reddit of you.
Are you also a minority with autism?

Did you just assume his/her/theys/its/we’s/xir/xis/yers/yis preferred pronouns?

I have no real pity for the obese, but I do pity people who have mental illnesses and disorders that drive them to doing stuff like this.

That is a very pertient warning sign.

Man, that guy is a train wreck in slow motion. Every time I forget about him and think his lolcow days are over he pops up again with even weirder and more retarded shit.

That's kinda funny, but she's also a fat cunt. If I remember my Britganistan conversion, she's around 320 pounds.

My mate was born when his parents were in their late 50s.
His closest sibling is in her 40s, he is 26.
He has a nephew the same age as him. The 'oh shit we are having another kid kid', he is perfectly functional and works on pretty cool tech for farm animals. Originally from a farming background.

Nope, not even close, she us under 250 at the time of the filming.

i was bulking but now i might consider cutting early this year

They should fast

>almost as heavy as the rock
still pretty disguting

dude i was eating.

Ton'a'donna

Oh yeah, she's repulsive. But 70 pounds is a lot for a slight mistake

>it's the censored one
you have some weak stomach user

>I am fully supporting Human Rights Equality, Regardless of my own emotions of some people
>I am fully supporting same sex marriage as well in that same regardless
>I am on your side now and from now on the issues

>it's current year

Mentions mental illness four times and every other sentence blames her spine issues. That entire article was her pointing a finger at anything but herself

it's not that user i didn't notice the second image and it took me by complete surprise, now i have to clean chicken from the monitor and keyboard.

the guy's the definition of

> first it was funny, then it was sad and then it was funny again

the saddest looking dog ive seen

I think he stopped because that one user bought a sonichu medallion then broke the mouth off, made it look like it was blowing a pickle (apparently cwc hates pickles) lit it on fire, pissed on the ashes then posted to YouTube

How to get your doctor to throw you the fuck out in easy steps

kek i gotta find this

Been a few years since I've seen it. But you could only imagine the autistic rage. Defacing his creation that he's so proud then making it do gay shit with a food he hates. He may identify himself as a lesbian but he still hates fags. It's like the trifecta of an autistic meltdown.

Random angry animal image

you are wrong, he started mass selling medallions after that. that one was one of the originals

Was it? My mistake then.

>dried out nose
he's unhealthy, why isn't the vet taking that animal away from them ? people should need to pass test before having any rights to take animals

Fat dogs are really funny as long as they’re happy, they can do what they want

here's a fat beagle from my job

... is that a Brussels Sprout?

yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=smBgwCmXhY8

Does Veeky Forums ever stream My 600 Pound Life or My Big Fat Fabulous Life? I'd love to watch some episodes with you fuckers.

Even though it doesn't understand the concept of suicide, you can see in its eyes that's exactly what it wants. This is fucking animal abuse.

>manspreading

I hate fat people not fat dogs. Cue the sarah mclachlan because this shit just ruined my whole day

Someone on /pol/ did a rabbit stream of My 600lb Life one night awhile ago with a group chat. That was hilarious, and a hell of a lot of fun. Really wish we could do it again.

tbf, there is a negligible difference between the censored and uncensored image
she is disgusting and repulsive in both

quite the opposite, beagles vacuum up any food they can find and are really prone to obesity. that dog doesn't want to die, it just wants to eat more.

here's another fat dog for you