Is retard strength an actual thing?

Is retard strength an actual thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sXk9BewkK0
youtube.com/watch?v=OTPM3yClRyU
youtube.com/watch?v=mYfgIaokvN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure, how much can you bench OP?

What do you think Jason is doing right this minute?

low intelligence is correlated with poor emotional self-regulation
and as you should know you're stronger when you're fired up
so yeah

It’s more like emotionally anguished tantrum strength

The same kind of strength bursts that adrenaline-fueled fearful moms get in stressful, dangerous situations
Retards are prone to tantrums because they are essentially children on grown up bodies

i lid da wey lyk big bay

kek

I've heard that there's actually some mental strength barrier in healthy human beings that retards don't have

Knuckles deep my boy, knuckles deep.

This. It's not that they're stronger per se, but they lack the mental ability to restrain their motion into fine motor control. Kind of like how silverback gorillas are super strong, but can't use chopsticks or write cursive.

checking his instagram for 5buck shoutouts

this is basically what it is. Like when you're trying to press a heavy lift and it just feels like your muscles lock up and you can literally just hold the weight in one spot, that's your brain saying "whoa chill the fuck out or we're gonna rip something"

Mentally disabled/retarded people don't have this kind of roadblock, or atleast it's not as prominent

it's the same thing you hear about when people lift cars and shit off of loved ones or whatever during accidents.

This is why I always dump 800kg worth of weights over my cat and then just proceed to lift the weight with the adrenaline spike

youtube.com/watch?v=2sXk9BewkK0 stronger than you will ever be be pal

wait people are fucking paying money for those shoutouts jesus christ why.

You dont need to give that creature 5 dollars to see his autism in actioning

holy shit op destroyed in one post

Personally experienced tard strength last summer working at a public library.
Kid punched
>punched
over a 500 pound metal bookcase, then screamed like a damn ape until his parents came and got him. Its real, and its dangerous.

No it will not break laws of physics, yes it will be life or death tier scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTPM3yClRyU

Prime example of retard athleticism

That's called adrenaline user

>250kg solid wood gate falls on my 2 yr old sister
>Dad is running towards it
>I run to help
>He fucking flips it like a feather before I even get there
>She almost dies, definitely would have if he didnt act that quickly
>When we get back from the hospital he tries to flip it again
>Barely lifts it an inch of the ground

Everyone has retard strength but we are rarely in an intense enough situation for it to surface

>that short fat sophmore that repped 315 on bench
he failed the cahsee so i guess that counts

I guess it has been covered already, but yea, any sort of altered mental state can give you a strength boost for shorter or longer time.
Normally the brain keeps your body from hurting yourself when you do something.
But drugs, psychosis, low iq in general, coming out of anaestetics, adrenaline, it can all do that.
Which also sort of make the idea of zombies more plausable. Virus or whatever that makes the zombie in a movie could also alter the mind so you suddenly have the zombies that can rip a ribcage up when you normally can barely open a bag of chips or whatever

lol it could also have do with them being fucking huge

cookin samon for breakfes it piss it sick

Retard strength is analogous to berserker rage in DnD. It’s a mythical skill that only a few who ride the razors edge of insanity and genius can harness.

Yes. Yes it is.

fpbp

This thread is from a year ago fags

kek

yeah dawg. less brain power=more muscle power. why do you think a chimp is so damn strong?

Preheating his oven to 400 and throwing some frozen chicken on the pan, mixed with some frozen veggies.

>the 3d kick

not being retarded and functioning purely on instinct

because he doesn't need to worry about damaging his hands, because they're basically just vices, ill-suited for delicate work

>Attempting 4 plate in jean shorts

My sides

Apes lack intricate motor functions and can lift shit heavier because of it. Maybe retards are the same

It's more that we are only capable of doing these feats with adrenaline they are capable all the time especially when they enter a tardrage™.

I did a weekend class at a community college where they also had classes to teach tards basic life skills (how to use a cooker, wash clothes, write a letter, pay a bill etc).

During lunch they would eat in the same canteen as us norms. Mostly they were very nice but occasionally one would loose their shit and enter tardrage™. I've seen one flip a 6 seater table that was screwed to the floor and. One punched right though the glass that separates the food. One tear the top hinges off a fire door and many an occasion them manage to fight off 3 full grown tard wranglers.

BTFO

BTFO

Looking for 2 (two) Jason videos:
>In the Wendy's where he's ordering a drink and keeps saying to the cashier "I don't want any food" and then orders an ice cream but "cant eat it because of diet" so he just stares at it until it melts
>Jason in the locker room in some sort of amphetamine psychosis talking about vasoline and plastic wrap and slurring all his words

youtube.com/watch?v=mYfgIaokvN0

pls link the other one if you find it i haven't seen it