Wake up, dehydrated as fuck

Wake up, dehydrated as fuck
Pissing dark urine
Head to the gym first thing in the morning
How do you hydrate enough first thing in the morning to actually get a good workout in?

Water bro, it's not that hard

Im a absolut madman and drink water after waking up first

By hydrating more throughout the entire day/weeks/months before you dipshit. Hydration is not based on how much water you've had in the past 30 minutes, it's about how much water you've had over the past several days.

If you are EVER getting dark urine, you don't drink enough water, or you're fucking up your kidneys with drugs/drink/whatever.

Drink more water.

>t. I piss every 30-45 minutes while I'm at work

Oh I don't know, maybe drink eight ounces of fucking water right when I wake up? Why did you make this thread

>If you are EVER getting dark urine, you don't drink enough water, or you're fucking up your kidneys with drugs/drink/whatever.

I'm on cycle, I drink a lot of water as is

However in the morning urine is always dark...

This is normal senpai

Because I don't understand how you hydrate and head straight to the gym, you think 2-3 cups of water in the morning is enough to get a good workout?

top kek, no it isn't

Seriously. I have a glass in my bathroom, so first thing I do is fill it up and drink.

Are you a retard or just a faggot OP?

I don't know about fraud shit so you're on your own

>fraudfag getting pwned by renal failure
good riddance

Drink before bed, when you wake up in the middle of the night to pee, and when you wake up

it may be normal for it to be a little smelly and maybe a little foggy because you didnt piss in the bed to get rid of waste, but it should never be dark if you are a healthy human bean you fucking mongoloid

“That's natural. If you sleep for eight hours, you're not drinking for eight hours, then you're going to be relatively dehydrated when you wake up ... If you're very dehydrated, healthy kidneys are very good at being able to conserve water and concentrate urine, so it gets a lot darker

drink even more water, is it that hard? lol
i drink about 6L of water everyday for the past 5 years, my urine is always crystal clear, when i wake up it may be slightly yellow, but thats it

That's not healthy.

Enjoy your chronic renal disease you fucking cheat

6l is fine if the guy doesn't have a desk job

>tfw work wont let you take piss breaks

>kek

I can afford the gear
I can afford the bloodwork and get bloodwork 6 times a year. Yea 6 times a year and it is pretty affordable since i'm not poorfag

So far, all bloodwork shows to be normal and kidney, liver, urine sample, blood sample, all is good senpai

My fucking cholesterol can be a problem at times but thats expected when running gear. My health is fine...

The day I see an issue with kidney or liver function, thats when i do extended pct and follow up with my doc....

Lmao the day your vital organs see signs of wear is the day it's too late.

>can afford gear
>can afford regular bloodwork
>cant afford a water bottle
whatr u doin