So is this shit going to do anything or what

so is this shit going to do anything or what

>investing in shitcoins when btc is available

it will when you least expect it. just look at the history of this coin.

it pumps out of nowhere. hard.

Yea id keep some man its low now. If btc hits 10k and stays there ltc will double or at least smash through 90 and beyond.

its too subtle for you investorfags to understand.

Litecoin is the best medium of exchange

why would it double

it wouldnt, that guy is a fucking retard

ive noticed that some LTC holders are delusional

It will go up longterm purely due to brand alone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, because good currencies don't fluctuate uncontrollably.

>its low now
what a tard

it looks like it's about to do something now.

Kinda like litecoin, which has been consistently steady?

Lol your funny bro I bought litecoin when it was 1/10,000 of a penny what were you doing in 2013 faggot?

How retarded are you guys? Look at the ratio between BTC and LTC or BTC to DOGE. Its low now regardless of what you think ratios/ percents/ and numbers dont lie.

well regardless litecoin is due for a pump.

It will double by christmas if BTC smashes through 10,000. Your all doomed financially if you dont know what. Im not saying its going to go full moon mission but it will have its day if this bubble continues. Debate that faggots time will tell.

stop fucking reminding me. i was preaching bitcoin and crypto to friends and family, making them watch that bitcoin documentary about the history of money...still didnt buy any though. fuck my life.

Hamu. Waiting patiently.

>He isn't locked in for the 90% gains coming when BTC settles back to its next ATH and then corrects

Literally every time this happens, LTC moons up relative to BTC because it is the actual coin people use to move around their crypto because BTC is slow as fuck.