Getting aesthetic on cargo ship

Hello brahs i want to ask you if i can get legit gains natty with proper nutrition but without proper rest. And i mean like something like 4-5 hours per night.
I work as a deck officer so my schedule is not stable at all i can work from 8-12 than 14-18 and at 3 am i can be called to join maneuver station for mooring. So basicly ill try to eat very clean , lift but sleep like shit. We have a gym on the ship and basicly a lot of food choices.

more ship pics

bump

I think so. On deployment in the Navy I worked 18 hour days and still fit in lifting and proper eating (as could be managed with the selection). Granted my goal was to cut. Listen to your body and don't hurt yourself. Stability gains with those waves though.

Shit, just re-read the title. Yeah, you got this.

Looks like a comfy job on the high seas, post moar pics brah

Whoa this looks amazing
Tell us about your job and the ship you’re on
I am not a spy for Russia btw
Do you like Borscht?

You're a Romanian deck cadet, not an officer. Don't lie on the internet brah.

I've heard about people traveling on cargo ships in the actual containers. Apparently this is condoned by the companies that ship the cargo itself. Is this true in any way?

still remember the thread ? im impressed
inside cargo holds bellow deck

God it's like sailing in a 12 story building I love it

For some reason I'm picturing the ship life as very comfy. Tell me I'm wrong OP

Chronic sleep deprivation causes irreversible brain damage. It's bad enough that it should probably be considered abuse.

Yes, and that's some actual advice for when you graduate. Don't lie, because the maritime industry is incredibly small. There are only so many companies and ports in the world mate. I might even see you.

Also, if you're on ship just now. Stop fucking whoring the bandwidth talking on a Chinese basket weaving forum. Let the crew with wives use their Facetime.

Also, go to fucking bed. You've got tank cleaning tomorrow.

there's nothing you can do in this domain , the big money come because you work hard and also lack sleep. I got used to sleep less but can i still burn fat and maintain muscle or gain ?

im at home brah , no tank cleaing on container ship wtf..

big ships are fucking scary

You're just wasting your life away wage slaving on a lonely ship, getting hardly any sleep. Not making any deep or meaning conversations with a gf. Instead you choose to work hard for the boss. Loser. You won't make any gains. Enjoy your trash life. Scum.

>all those containers
i came a little
t. /diy/

OP how does a gym work on a ship like that? I assume it wouldn't be stable with the waves and shit, is it all machines? Or is the open sea actually smooth sailing?

It increases stabilizer muscles.

I feel sorry for you, man. I hope your internal monologue doesn't sound like your post.

You're back

Nice to see you're still around.

Peasant