Forearm Rollers

Any of you boys use this. How are your forearm gains?

i made one out of a wooden dowel rod and sone nylon string, it is freakin amazing at building forearms,
5 sets of "up twisting away, then down, then up twisting towards you then down again" every day, gradually adding weight, is like a substitute for decades of manual labour in terms of forearm gains

Do this for a few sets then use grippers and bands and your forearms will pump like nothing else

lol did this with a metal rod and 2 shoelaces, best forearm solution by far

fuck yes finally forearm thread
I made one out of an old shovel handle and some old dog leash
shit is fucking legit and hands down THE best way to build forearms, 1-2 months and they will literally blow up
I personally do 5x3 twisting up, then the same with palms facing up, hard to use your fingers after the workout

I've used the Roller and have gotten good gains. But people say that gripper dont add much to the hypertrophy side. What do you think of it?

Just do farmer's carry. Grab a 50lb dumbbell in each hand and take a lap.

With all these forearm exercises don't forget to strengthen the opposite side and do some extensors

Hold in any particular position, or just hanging at the side?

This. Useless to be able to grab heavy weights when afterwards your fingers are too tired to let go.

I use it, the burn and pump from using it is outrageous.

All kinds of gains.

untrue, it just targets smaller muscles of the forearm (flexors, mostly carpi radialis and ulnaris when it comes to closed grip strength, individual finger grip strength like in rock climbing will develop other flexors as well) but developing grip will definitely make these muscles grow.
aesthetically, large flexors will make your forearm look thicker from the side.
pic related is the flexor carpi ulnaris, the muscle the most targeted by palm grip (what's mostly used by using grippers)

I forgot to train them, and one time i went to grab the bar for a diddly, and I wasn't able to let the bar go for about an hour. I managed to get my friend to help me, and luckily a soft bit of prying did the job.

Lucky you had a friend with you, i was deadlifting at 2:00am in an empty gym when my forearms clamped on the bar had to wait 5 hours till the manager arrived with a crow bar

Is it better to do these as fast as possible, or slowly to maximize TUT?

Yes been waiting for this thread. Made one out of an old dildo and a leather dog leash

I heard about wrist damage caused by this tool, however, anything can damage you if you're old (over 25) .

Pinch two 10 lbs plates and hold as long as your can.

Forearms and Calves are more genetic, not much you can do to about. Either big and strong or you're a women.

I made one myself but it got stolen. Considering buying one now.
Else I've started using fatgripz for my assistance movements which seems to works wonders - especially on the pulls

I think I saw one of those at my gym. How do you use it?

Thanks, Tim Ernst

use it 3x a week superseted with hammer curls and it works pretty well if you don't want to rely on pure grip strength for hypertrophy