ReMeMbEr Me?

Hey Veeky Forums, I made a post a couple days ago about how I'm eating a lot but not putting on weight. I said that I eat 2 loafs of bread in the morning and posted a picture of me actually doing it because it was breakfast time I made the post.

Well know I know why I'm not gaining weight! It's simple! CaNcEr. My doctor said it was lympth node or something like that, and that it's not completely hopeless. I asked her if taking protein shakes would help me get a little weight before I'm hospitalized and she said yes.

So if you're feeling generous: a.co/3qqrpir

If you give enough of a shit, comment and I'll drop some more info, and maybe some greentext about my life before I die (I'm actually optimistic but I'd feel better knowing some people actually heard about me before I die, in any case)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/0VH7qo7)
a.co/0VH7qo7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guuys...?

You're not eating enough.

...I also remember my reply.

I care, user. Please tell me what's going on with you.

Get off of the internet and go live a little before you die numb nuts

I decided to actually work out and get some gainz a couple months ago, and I started eating like 2-3x times more. But I wasn't getting anything. I complained to my doctor about it and was sent for blood analysis and some other tests, and was told I had cancer which was sapping me of my precious gains. It isn't that deep though, and I might get cured. Seems like a good excuse to die and finally be free, but also I lowkey wanna see if I can actually get a gf if I workout. Hence why I made this post to beg for someone to buy this shit for me.

Thats basically it. :/ I'm just sorry I couldn't do more for my parents,

(a.co/0VH7qo7)

You will be gone, but always remembered. I took this screenshot as a memory of your last thread.
In years to come we will look at it and remember the user who died from something in his lympth node.
Rest in peace.

apparently I am not...
Doing what? "Live life as though it was your last day" is bullshit. If I get told I'm going to die really soon (like a week or something) I'll kill some people I hate then die. Maybe try robbing a bank and giving the money to my family. Not sure.

Stop eating refined sugar, refined grains products. Stop eating meat other than fish, and keep that at a minimum. Stop eating any dairy other than raw cheese.
>In hopes that you live, user.

Put all your money in bitcoin and put the password to your coinbase account in an email which sends in 3 years time

>something in his lymph node
Kek

I'm broke, the only money I had I gave to my dad for my medical expenses. Hence why I'm asking for someone to buy me this a.co/0VH7qo7

Sorry man, I would if I wasn't poor, even if you're making it all up.
Hope someone buys it for you.
I swear if I ever get back to college and get a real job I will just browse the chans and send money to random anons.

So you're saying Veeky Forums helped you get your cancer diagnosed early? You're welcome

I'd upload a pic of the test results but im too lazy. thanks bro luv u all

23/1 Intermittent Fasting will save your life

I want this a.co/0VH7qo7
also thats terrible advice, fasting will literally kill me

Try your luck on reddit bro.
I'm sure some virtue signaling faggot will buy it just promise you will make a thread giving them a shot out saying how great they are and howww you are sooooooooooo suprised by their generosity .

ahhahaahahahahhahahahahah
>man I really wanna buy this thing
>however Im a broke fat neet, and can't afford it
>I know! tell Veeky Forums I have aids and will die in a week!

He said intermittent fasting not calorie fasting
If that's the best you can do just end it now user