Veeky Forums BTFO!!

LOL studies show that women are SMARTER and FITTER than men. The only thing you should be exercising is that bank account cuz mamma needs a new car :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv-tgbQ6PcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May I ask why?

How will men ever recover?

No you fucking misogynist

>Previous research may have found the reverse, but scientists at the University of Waterloo in Canada claim to have found that women are able to draw oxygen from the blood at a faster rate – meaning that they can outperform guys.

Crikey it's almost like people are using sensationalist titles

k e k

Both of these have been debunked already,

>meaning that they can outperform guys.

as evidenced by all olympic records.

quite a safe extrapolation from these researchers

>1 favorite and 2 retweets

woah, so this is the power of leftist media

>meaning that they can outperform guys.
Then why do they get dominated in literally every physical competition?

Its like OP failed his 8th grade reading comprehension class

Dude is a skelly and those cybernetic attachments weight less than actual limbs. Shit proves nothing

it's impressive you fucking nigger
you do that shit after getting blown to bits

Pound for pound, yeah. Overall. Nope.

It proves that bulking is fucking retarded DESU

>Dude is a skelly
no he isn't have you seen that arm?
>those cybernetic attachments weight less than actual limbs
yes but he has only one arm to lift himself up

>Rounda Rousey could beat any 135 lb man on the planet!

Men weigh 200 lbs. Friend

except that's untrue
have the same identical person except for the hormonal levels (not tranny bullshit just imagine a dude and girl with the same body) the dude will have a higher 1 rep max

>135 lb man

This is now a manlet humiliation thread.

No dude, like, umm, a chick won an ultramarathon once, so that like, totally refutes your argument and proves that women are more fit than men.

You don't get to make that statement when you'd shit yourself if Artur Beterbiev so much as glanced in your direction.

So they’re fitter in all aspects except physically and mentally?

You're a downright piece of shit and probably fat.

the fuck did you say about me?

i don't see why we can't accept that men and women ARE different. men are physically stronger and women are more charismatic

>women
>more charismatic
top kek m8

Previous research refuted all from one study that hasn't been replicated.... kek

There are a lot of ways to measure fitness but if you mean it in the context of modern society and daily life this is absolutely correct. A sedentary lifestyle is much more conducive to an attractive female body and women have lots of social capital. bitch and moan about it if you want but that response is why you're being marginalized.

>women
>charismatic

why'd you post golovkin if talking about beterbiev?

women can get lowly betas to do anything for them anons

Men are still bigger and stronger. Stfu cunt

Sorry my mistake. Here's Usyk in return.

>135lb
>man

what do you think about david price?

>women are more charismatic
The only thing women have going for them is their wet hole

Charisma is a divine trait born of faith in ones own vision. Controlling thirsty Betas is not charisma

>women being better than men at anything

Can't understand a damn word he says. That's why I support American fighters like Wilder.

who you got tomorrow? i want Lara to win but I think gvozdyk's too big for him.

>cybernetic

this is true, women are less likely to be overweight.

I don't think size will be a big factor to be honest. Defensive fighters with long reach negate size differences. I still think The nail will put down the American dream but I won't be surprised if the slicc Cuban makes him work for it.

aye good shit, i feel the same

just because a dog chases a racoon, doesn't mean the racoon is charming

>dude is a skelly
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv-tgbQ6PcU

you what

Imagine a study about emotional stability favoring men as conlusion. The outrage would pretty much just solify the finding.

But happily we live in a world where anything favoring men, is instantly called as being mysogynistic.

sorry meant manlet

Men always trying to prove they are more emotionally stable (which is false) just shows how insecure men are

I feel like most men could probably knock her out. I wouldn't want to go to the ground with her just because most people don't really know how. But she has pillowhands and throws punches like the virgin from virgin/Chad memes.

>women
>breaks a nail
>cries
Vs
>men
>have a bone sticking out
>pop it back in

beyond a joke

Men didn't lose a presidential election, proceed to throw a crying fit all night, then start a nationwide march complete with pussyhats

but science sayyyyyyyyys

>Men always trying to prove they are more emotionally stable (which is false)
Men mostly dont care about stupid shit like that, its women like you who do (which is true)

>just shows how insecure men are
Nice conclusion baby.

95% of women are skinny fat LOL

look at that entitled fuck using his white male privilege to climb over that obstacle

truly a sickening example of the use of unearned advantage to oppress womyn and POC. this son of a bitch needs to unpack his invisible knapsack and check his privilege desu

you tell him sister

holy shit dude you literally just proved that men are better than women

LMFAO!!!

that womans face at the end of the video says exactly that

>mfw I'm 1.5 men

its not about being better retard, the topic was emotional stability. Why dont you go cry to your tumblr lover.

>women are able to draw oxygen from the blood at a faster rate – meaning that they can outperform guys

Even One Piece fans would balk at an asspull like this.

>tfw I weigh 136
It used to be a lot worse

>Previous research may have found the reverse, but scientists at the University of Waterloo in Canada claim to have found that women are able to draw oxygen from the blood at a faster rate – meaning that they can outperform guys.

So considering men always outperform women in Olympic lifts, this means that all women are lazy fucking bitches that could do better but don't because of a cumulative diaereses called princess syndrome.

Because of catcalling and manspreading

>those cybernetic attachments weight less than actual limbs.

actually, they don't to keep the man balanced while he's walking.

Men outperform women in everything.
Strength (PL, strongman, generic lifting). Explosiveness (oly, most normie-tier sports). Endurance (long-distance running, most normie-tier sports to some extent). Hell, women are even fucking brainlets (see competitive chess), and have worse reaction times and hand-eye coordination (e-""""sports"""").
The only time women perform better than men, is in wishy washy bullshit metrics like empathy and nurturing.

Nobody asked you to mansplain

It's been proven that the children of single heterosexual fathers are better off and more well adjusted then children of single mothers...

>Serena Williams
>U.S womans gymnastics
>U.S Womans national soccer team

yeah ok "men are better" LOL GTFO

would include Cyborg seeing she is the most dominant UFC fighter ATM but "she" has a bigger cock than black men which are also far superior to white men

>not being 2.5 men
confirmed never gonna make it

>women are even fucking brainlets (see competitive chess)
Agree with you on all of them except for this one. Men and women have the same average IQ, it's just the std dev of the male distribution is much higher, there are less outliers in the female population. This is why most god tier genius' like Euler are male, but you also get more retards who struggle to do anything more than dole bludge or unskilled labour.
Even Kasparov who was infamous for saying women shouldn't play chess and stick to the kitchen recently came to the conclusion that women could be world champions, there's just more of a stigma against it for them as well as the deviation above. Also chess girls are always top tier wife material qt's.

In terms of anything physical we'll always win though, because that's just the nature of Testosterone. Anyone who doesn't think that dropped out of high school before biology.

@43872811
>all this bait in one post
You're trying way too hard, pal.
No (You) 4 u

You're memeing right? Serena got destroyed by a guy ranked like 600 in the world. Elite women's soccer teams lose to 16 year old boys clubs

(you)

>Men and women have the same average IQ, it's just the std dev of the male distribution is much higher
source?

She won the U.S open while pregnant which is far more impressive than that little amputee climbing a piece of wood which you beta males like to repost constantly on this site

Was the study done on women as a gender or women as a sex?

dubs of logic

Are you implying that there is a biological and not societal difference between men and women?!!

Yeah no.

They're more sociable, not more charismatic

yes I am implying woman are superior to men which science once again proves is true

>struggles with jars eternally

Everyone who says women are more sociable are confirmed virgins. If any of you redditfags ever talked to a woman you'd know they are dense af and completely incapable of holding an intelligent conversation

Tbh women are like mirrors when you talk to them.

The only time they will be boring and bland is when you're not good enough to lead the conversation.

Sociable means they have more social interaction, not that they're good at it

> Don't worry kid, ya still got oxygen left in your blood so I still think you have a good chance at winning this fight

Look at the girl's reaction in the bottom right. That's fucking priceless.

>could be world champs
>aren't though
I could be an astronaut too. But I'm not.

>punches opponent
>opponent’s chin turns into French fries

And an alpha can get both women and betas todo his bidding

Really? Because the only people I know constantly crowing about emotional stability are women about women

>comparing pregnancy to a physical dysfunction
Know how I know you’re either a numale or a woman?