Be me

>be me
>biggest guy in the gym
>roider
>all eyes on me every workout
>gym thots everywhere

What are my odds on going up to one, taking her headphones off and straight up asking to fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap15.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can do whatever you want once you become gym alpha

0 because life doesn't work like that regardless of what tinder and Veeky Forums memes make you think

odds are above 50% if you don't word it like that, and are actually attractive and not just grunting too loudly

pretty low, gym thots have guys show interest in them everywhere they go not just at the gym. why would she be impressed by some overcompensating twerp when she's got several guys who are objectively more attractive and successful than you on the cards at any one time?

>walk into gym
>get good workout going
>super strong, huge muscles, outlift everyone
>qt3.14 walks in the door, starts her workout
>in the middle of her workout I walk up behind her
>reach for her headphones and stumble a bit, knocking them on the ground
>"what the fuck dude?"
>h-hey.. wanna fuck? haha
>"fuck off retard"
>she reports you to the front desk after picking up her headphones
>you get kicked out of the gym and possibly arrested for assault

0% chance you even make eye contact with one of the girls

>"all eyes on me"

so cringe

Being in shape is a floor for getting laid with a gym thot, not the ceiling. You get to take a shot, which is more than a lot of guys get, but you still have to work for it.

This.

wtf is that pic from a gym?
so youre not allowed to grunt but not allowed to judge someone who grunts?

natty detected

trips confirm

but odds are better if you "tell" instead of "ask"

planet fitness user, gotta stay up to date with the memes

If you were the kind of guy that just walked over and did it the moment you had the thought, you'd have some pretty good odds.

Seeing as how you are a puss that has to ask here for permission first, your odds are exactly 0%

Women like confidence, you've got none.

Don't start with wanna fuck, start with getting her snap first

Gauge her dtf status

>taking her head phones off
if she is eye banging you and seems like a fucking slut and no one else is around, mayb. Legally I would not think that's a good idea, but I am not a legal professional and you should seriously consider the ramifications of what you're doing nor am I offering you legal advice user. This is all just satire but mayb, mayb you could pull it off. It'd be a lot easier if you just did the normal thing and approached one of them and had a racy conversation that turned into late night gym shower sex.

yea from this shit chain gym called planet fatness.

their entire business model is based on making fat fucks feel good about themselves for actually buying a membership to a gym, and then never going.

how to tell who to approach:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap15.html

>He'll respond with gestures such as standing up straight, pulling his stomach in, expanding his chest, adjusting his clothing, touching his hair and tucking his thumbs into his belt.
>tucking his thumbs into his belt
/tv/ was right about the attraction between CIA and Bane this entire time.

Sauce, google images has nothing

this. if pokemon taught me anything, it's that you get to fuck thots after you defeat the gym leader.

How are you supposed to fuck when your dick isn't working from the roids?

you just don't use deca

tren dick is dick for days