SUMMONING FEIGENBAUM

As many of you know, Dr. Jordan Feigenbaum posted in a thread a few days and answered questions, and has said on his IG that he intends to come back
Submit your questions ITT to someone actually qualified to answer them, and someone DM him the thread on IG since thats apparently how he found out about the first thread

instagram.com/jordan_barbellmedicine/?hl=en

barbellmedicine.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zZlbHp5sYPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He posted here?

yeah. a thread was made about his r/fitness ban which he recieved from daring to criticise their 5/3/1 dickriding. apparently some user DMed him the thread and he came into the thread and straight up posted his face. its dead now, but it hit the bump limit

He didn't really people here are gullible as fuck

he posted his face and talked about it on his instagram live

Yeah he's been spamming all these shit threads like the one we're in now, trying to turn his kike ass into "le king of le Veeky Forums"

I wonder if rippetoe knows about Veeky Forums.

Reddit is cancerous. I'd like to ask Feigenbaum what his thoughts on creating a strength block for the big 3 are.

idk if rip knows about Veeky Forums but he knows about the memes

and jordan needs to do a legit AMA on here or something

Theres nothing wrong with 5/3/1

well the spot is open, guy is strong as fuck, is friends with rippletitties, seems knowledgeable about strength training. I'd pick him as our king.

he was there to defend an article he wrote about how 5/3/1 and Texas Method are bad intermediat/advanced programs. i dont want to put words in his mouth but his argument was basically that they dont have significantly greater training variables than a novice program would

It has limited application, and lots of idiots want to run it before they need that kind of program.

This

I have no idea what Reddit is like but Alan Thrall seems very reddit (bearded and weak, and all his "do what works for you" shit seems to fit the image of them I see on here) and he did 5/3/1 as a beginner

Do they really recommend it that fucking much?

5/3/1 literally gets their dicks hard. and dont you dare say anything bad about it or theyll jump all over your ass

reddit is now recommending 5/3/1 even to rank beginners.

reddit loves 5/3/1 because it can essentially be customized in any direction to such a degree that you can literally be doing any program and call it 5/3/1. this makes a great base for their own shitty modifications and they can defend any poor progress someone sees on it by saying 'U JUST PICKED A BAD VERSION'

in reality it is a decent program for late-intermediates to advanced athletes to make some strength gains at lower intensities, but thats about it

thrall isnt weak by any measure, his lifts (especiallly upper body) just arent very impressive for his weight and time spent lifting. but anyone who can squat 5 pl8 isnt "weak"

the version feigenbaum wrote about in his article was triumvirate because Wendler has said that it was the version early intermediates should do, and early intermediate programming was the whole point of the article. but in the reddit thread, he was flamed on by the dickriders for "misrepresenting" the program because he only talked about one version BUT JORDAN SPECIFIED WHICH VERSION HE WAS WRITING ABOUT LITERALLY IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH

the type of people who go on r/fitness think taking your squat from 135 to 205 in 6 months is "good progress"

His lifts arent too bad for a natural. Hes going to go on roids soon i think, he said hes still making a bit of progress natty and when he stalls he said he may hop on gear.

>(((Feigenbaum)))

uhh what makes you think hes going on roids soon?

Hes a jew, so /pol/ would probably raid the AMA posting merchants and shit.

>hurr durr le edgy jew echo meme hurr durr
fuck off back to your containment board

Dr. (((Feigenbaum))) himself detected

He made a video with mark bell and megsquats talking about why they were/were not on roids and alan said he didnt think roids would be a good choice for where hes currently at, but he is still open to the idea. I may be wrong, but thats how i remember it

honestly i think jordan rolls with the jew jokes. hes secular himself

he's not coming back, he left after someone made a (((jewish))) joke

he makes jewish jokes all the time on his IG lives. i dont think he left becuase he got offended, he left becuase it was like 1 in the morning on the west coast and probably went to bed

I've never heard of this guy before this thread.

he was really involved with Starting Strength and still is but is more doing his own thing with his company Barbell Medicine right now. I like that he isnt afraid to criticise people in the SS community and even Rippletits himself sometimes

>gives actual fitness advice
phft what a nerd

link?

Hi Evans

youtu.be/zZlbHp5sYPM
Rewatched it, tldw: he believes steroids arent for him yet because he has "untapped potential", but he didnt say hes closed to the idea.

He's been training for like a decade, is a certified coach, has competed in powerlifting and can't even bench 315. What the fuck?

Someone tell me this guy is mistaken

kek my squat went from 155 to 265 in 1 month doing SS LP

he can for a single but not for reps

he is not