Gonad

Gallon of nog a day? What do you guys think of my new eggnog diet?

Diabetes

I'm so very glad that bulking season coincides with nog season.

Buy some local nog, it has better macros than AE

Oh and if you thought your stomach was distressed on a gallon of milk a day oh god are you in for a treat

What's the calorie count on a gallon of nog?

16 x 210 x 2 = 6720

one half cup serving is usually 180-190 so a gallon would be 5,760-6,080 calories

Braums is highest

MY BODY IS READY FOR THESE SANTA GAINS BABBBYYYY

I...I think I'm gonna do it. Wish me luck brehs

MADMILK

Godspeed but youll need 4 quarts user. I know math isnt our strong point, but...

>when you drink so much nog you get high from the nutmeg

>2017

>not already doing gonad every winter

??? Who doesn't do this

Can I survive soley off egg nog, pre workout and whey? Asking for a friend

Not for long

What if I eat like a burger or something too?

I wonder if adding onions would make it more macrod

>tfw my wife makes me homemade eggnog

feels good man i luh dat hoe

>fats, carbs, and protein
Sure. I had reconstructive jaw surgery when I was 16, and couldn't eat solid food for six weeks. People who have the surgery typically lose 10-20 pounds due to dietary changes from having to eat all food blended; they tend to eat less because it's disgusting. Finding the idea of any solid food blended to be disgusting, and being a chocolate milk aficionado, I chose instead to only consume chocolate milk (I was already essentially doing GOMAD, my mom bought eight gallons of milk every week; one for everyone else and seven for me) with the occasional milkshake, and some grape gatorade. For the record, I weighed 210 and was 6'0". At the end of the six weeks it was remarked that I hadn't lost any weight and the nurse/cna/whatever remarked I must have done a good job with my diet.