Girls with defined abs: Hot or Not?

I'm a girl and started working out a year and a half ago. I've just started to see a faint outline of abs forming and idk if I want them to get more or less defined

Other urls found in this thread:

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/secondary sex characteristic
youtube.com/watch?v=NA1Ve7FWqTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends. How big is your dick?

six packs on chicks are gross

user...

please post pics or stop larping

>Hot or Not?
Absolutely not. Toned is good, but even your pic is too much. Just a flat tummy and no love handles is perfect.

Hot. as. fuck.

There's nothing hotter than a sexy girl with a sexy set of abs. Just fucking hnnnnnnnng.

Only actual faggots don't like girl abs

If a girl looks hot with abs, she would look even better without them

Since you fags don't believe me

I like girls with vaginas thank u very much

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

ey bb

user....
you like something on women that is considered a secondary sexual characteristic of men...

You're either a chick with or wants to have a six pack, a fitness industry shill or a literal homosexual.

Well, ur ugly anyways so it won't matter what you do bb

looks like a fit Annie Clark
sexy af

Closet fag detected, a girl with bf% low enough to show abs is most likely amenhoreic and therefore incapable of carrying a child.

Sometimes the girl on the internet is actually a fucking girl on the internet

>no u

Is that really the best you could come up with? Faggot, just like I said you'd be.

L O N D O N

>I am a woman
[doubt] (x)

Wow.
Please PLEASE don't listen to the literal faggots and dykes who're telling you to get a six pack.

BOSTON
O
S
T
O
N

Girls cannot be hot without abs.

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

No, don't listen to this fucking fat fetishist whale lover. Abs are the sexiest!

BOISE
O
I
S
E

To women with body image issues, gay women and closeted men yes.
To actual men they're either gross or a cute thing that we have to put up with on an otherwise hot chick.

Preserve your hip to waist ratio. That's far more sexy than abs. Don't go crazy with ab training.

that's a girl you stupid fucking niggers, how can you not easily tell from her pelvis and the morphology of her school? you're all about aesthetics and lookism but you can't fucking tell that that's a biological female? Fucking retards. You look fine btw, just maintinence you're already fit honey. Just build your ass up a little more and keep your back toned up to prevent injuries from sitting all day. Do not get more defined abs you will look like a twink or a trap. You're already cute as is.

hnnng holy shit

fucking dyel

>every woman should weigh 300lbs

go back to your bbw thread on /gif/, loser

Well i like em. A good v line is really hot

i'm the (you)
just build some muscle elsewhere your stomach is awesome

abs are a male characteristic?

are you seriously this retarded?

Hot. Keep the arms small, legs big, and abs defined.

>i'm the (you)
Holy shit you're one thirsty faggot aren't you

LOL at the caption

boston g a n g

C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O

PLEASE HAVE A DICK

MY MAN, here
Fuck it was cold today, wasn't ready for it when I woke up

IMHO
>slim waist
9/10
>gently defined abs
9.5/10
>moderately defined
9/10
>ripped
7.5/10
>bodybuilder
oh shit nigger what are you doing/10

I've been doing oblique routines separate from abs, which I think is the cause of my waist slimming by an inch, but idk if that accurate??

Girls should only do light cardio a couple times a week and eat reasonably to achieve maximum female aesthetic.

Anything lower than 18% body fat on a girl is androgynous looking.

Having bodyfat low enough and enough muscle mass to have very defined bodyfat is on every level unhealthy for a woman.
For men, it's the norm.
Not even the female athletes of rome who were immortalized in stone had six pack abs or even a 4pack.
And they were in every way more athletic healthy and fit then most of the women posted on Veeky Forums.

What does that tell you?

you're using technical terms beyond your grasp
defined abdominal muscles are not a secondary sexual characteristic
secondary sexual characteristics are major body differences other than the genitals, such as breasts and large hips on women and facial hair and pronounced chins and browlines on men

very nice

You're hot. Abs on chicks is hot. BUT it can become too much if their abs are extremely defined/developed. Where you're at right now or slightly more defined is all you need. Assuming that's actually you.

kys

LONDON IS MY CITY
O
N
D
O
N

hnggggggggg

It varies by body type, for girls and guys. Guys do have a naturally lower bf% on average, but there are always exceptions. I know some girls with skinny abs and guys with a little extra padding, both in healthy weight ranges.

It tells me that you're a Jabba-tier fatshit that is insanely jealous

user...
Large muscles defined muscles and low bodyfat is considered masculine and seen as a display of secondary sexual characteristics.
A six pack on a woman is the exact opposite of feminine.
That's a fact.

Secondary sexual characteristics have nothing to do with the genitals directly and has everything to do with what seperates men from women physically.
If you're going to pretend to know better, then you should know better.

according to this user pic related is a man and he's entirely unattracted despite being a homosexual

>Abs on chicks is hot
No it's not.

No "girls with skinny abs" no such thing.

>Obvious fat chick who thinks she'll be hot once she gets that six pack the steroid pumping lezzies have.
K porkins.
You'll be hot and all of your problems will be solved if you just put down that fork right?

>no u

Why do they keep giving 5th graders access to the internet?

No, that's according you.
You're trying to misconstrue what I'm saying to make your stupidity seem valid.

The core on the chick in your pic is actually gross. But she's fuckable inspite of it.

If you think she's hot BECAUSE of the hideous mid section then... I have some news for you.

git ye gone, lard bucket.

anyone who doesn't like defined abs on women is projecting their self hatred because they are unable to do so themselves. for men the self hate is even worse because it's way easier for us to get shredded

Maybe because it's a rarity to see abs on any woman where I'm from, it's my holy grail. Nothin' but sticcs here.

>so assblasted he has to type up a paragraph in response to every post

fags are so emotional lol

Have fun fat ass.

How am I ass blasted?
You've been posting photoshopped low level models with six packs and angrily flinging shit for the last...20 minutes now?

>just started dating girl with top tier tummy
>mfw thinking about cumming all over those soft abs

Calm down user there's no need to get so mad

R A R E
A
R
E

This. Fucking gross. Muscular women are gross. Women should have higher bf% then men.

Not

NIGGER THAT IS MEDICAL TERM
YOU DON'T GET TO MISUSE IT
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/secondary sex characteristic

>mfw i c dis at day 9 no fap

>No "girls with skinny abs" no such thing

Almost every girl in my family has them unless they eat like shit, freak genetics I guess, it gave me weird exceptions for what girls are supposed to look like

Thanks for proving me right madboi

Any of various physical characteristics that differ between the sexes but do not have a direct reproductive function, appearing in humans at puberty and in other animals at sexual maturity or during the mating season. Also called secondary sexual characteristic.

See:

>you like something on women that is considered a secondary sexual characteristic of men

I clearly state that having large defined muscles and low bodyfat is a characteristic of men.
A well defined and shredded or very large six pack is something that's inherently masculine.

Were you trying to prove me wrong...cause I thought you posted a twink for a second.

Thick Fit is best

this man knows what's up

This is god tier

Oblique work tends to make obliques bigger rather than smaller. Might be the regular ab work is keeping your tummy flatter with better muscle tone. You'd have had to take measurements before and after to be sure.

Side planks are good for oblique strength without growing the muscles, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NA1Ve7FWqTY

God tier pelvic tilt

>iphone x
>abs

yep i can tell you are a bimbo

They are hot, to an extent. Bulging, visible, cut abs are gross on a woman, but if they are barely visible and just cut through the layer of natural bodyfat, they are hot AF. Pic related

Why cant anyone here like more than one body type?

As long as they arent a hambeast, have a decent face and walk once a week they are good enough.

A R I Z O N A
R
I
Z
O
N
A

Anlella is indeed god tier

You're right...
I just got caught up in proving I was right and became a giant dick about things.
I'm the last man who should talk about this kind of thing.
I spent the better part of a year banging the fuck out of a swole as fuck married butch lesbian coworker and I used to let a reverse trap suck and occasionally ride my dick while I watched television in exchange for weed.
So...I'm a bit of a ho who'll let ALMOST anything with a snatch have a suck and a ride.

Went to school downtown and it was fucking cold

yeah I work down town, walk to the train every morning, opened my front door and got blasted in the face fuuu

AYY

Change your toilet paper roll please you're running low

All-time great pic

if you wouldn't fuck this woman you're a certified faggot, period.

>Implying she wouldn't get this ten inches of daddy dick
>implying she's not a 20/10 in spite of her core
>implying her core is what makes her attractive overall
You poor dumb bastard..ette.

Assuming that's actually you then you look fine

Came here to say that and this pic is a great example, that faint outline adds so much character even better when they have a slight V

I love it.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Girls are sexier when they're on the verge of having cellulite.

Cute, but you're really skinny. For some guys that's a plus, rare though.

Thissss