Hey...

Hey, I'm recently vegan and i tasted cow's milk in my almond milk and i don't even know what to eat in my house because i don't know what my mom does to my food, wat do

Eat meat you cuck

Grow the fuck up and start eating a balanced diet including meat like humans evolved to

>I'm vegan
Wow!

Either stop being a vegan cuck or move out if she doesn't respect your choices.
That's literally all you can do.

thanks for sharing

>first world problems

Good times make weak men.

veganism is absolutely retarded for men, for women its ok provided they’re getting the protein and fat they need to nourish their brains and their womb. Eat meat you pathetic pussy

Be thankful that your mother won't sit there and let you become a complete faggot.

This might be the most retarded non trolling post I have ever seen

Veganism is an extreme diet my dude, as much as it's been normalized of late.

If you aren't buying your own food, and don't have medical reasons for it, you either need to move out, buy your own food or drop veganism until you do.

My dad dis the same when I was younger but I was actually an uninformed malnourished skelly. Eat a well balanced diet and explain to her that it's safe and healthy with science to back it up

Why does veganism trigger this board so much

Start cooking your own meals. You can have a healthy, sustainable diet and get big on a vegan diet if that's also what you want.

Remember you're going to live life on hard mode with that decision but it is doable.

>my house
>mom makes your food

Try again

MODS

>Extreme
>Not supporting the holocaust

righto

SHOO SHOO GREEN GOBLIN

SHE IS TRYING TO HELP YOU
YOU ARE ACTING WEIRD AND SICK
WHY CANT YOU TAKE THE HINT
WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

>implying the holocaust happened

because it's shilled here constantly by god knows who and they make ridiculous claims like "humans are herbivores not omnivores".

i have no idea who would pay money to astroturf veganism on a cantonese cattle-tipping bulletin but the sudden wave of vegans armed with the latest and greatest in pseudoscientific and pseudophilosophical bullshit makes me suspect that someone is spending money on this.

most likely as part of a larger push to promote veganism among the fitness community at large.

I'm living off peanut butter sandwiches pretty much exclusively, and veggie subs for takeout.
I've been vegan 6 years, not dead yet :)

>your metric for success is not dead

>:)
You need to go back

Confront your mom about it.
tell her she's a nigger if she continues to tamper with your food.
You can order in vegan food.
That way you eat it at arrival.
minimizing its exposure to your mom.

Cook your own food? You will need to do that regardless sooner or later.

>thinking you can be vegan

Do you know how many mice, fish and other animals are killed by farmers protecting their crops? Eating any commercially grown food is literally murder. You'd know that if you had the thought capacity of a meat-eater.

You refuse to eat a significant amount of regular foods, and the ones you can eat need to be specially prepared to be in line with your diet.

Moral reasons aside, your diet is considered extreme in terms of preparation. The sooner you accept that the sooner these clashes with non vegans will start to subside, and you can continue being vegan without annoying pricks trying to change your diet for you.

She can't poison fruit, veggies, rice, beans, nutritional yeast and salsa can she OP?

leave the house and just buy something else. Or don't eat at all. I mainly became vegan for the starving benefits...

drink a lot of water, eat some veggies and/or fruits? Hope you have some...

Almond milk is expensive and you don't help with the bills, faggot. What's she supposed to do, pay for every dumb fad you feel like joining that week?
Maybe you should move out