Hit me with your strongest fitness redpill

Hit me with your strongest fitness redpill

perfect form at lower weights offers far greater hypertrophy than passable form at weights up to 30% greater

no matter how hard you lift, how often you lift or how much you gain, she will never come back

kek imagine if that was true

lifting means nothing if you're still beta

Incline bench > flat bench

Also cardio is the secret to breaking the 15% bf plateau

I'm cancelling my gym membership tomorrow

asshole

only training your social skills and being Alpha will bring you where you want to be.

lol no brah ur fukin wrong Im gonna get a gf just you watch it'll be fukin lit senpai ***dabs on the haters***

Yeah right , just because it was 10 years ago and she's married now doesn't mean we're not getting back together, it's j-just a long break, I mean otherwise still dreaming about her every night would be insane right haha

hahaha

ha

So good. I keked

The day you start lifting you are forever small

we're not all gonna make it bruh

You've got to get off Veeky Forums.
None of the memes here will help you. The community is toxic.
I had to leave Veeky Forums for years, make it on my own, and am only just now back because I missed the memes. But you need that time away.
Also- the reason people talk so much about it being a "journey" is because the target moves. As you get to better places in your life you realize all the ways you can improve and keep climbing the mountain. There's no fuckin top to the mountain, so you've gotta learn to love the climb.
Why do you want her back anyway. Go find someone new.

who ?

who invited you here?

which beta cuck faggot want the ex back!!
There is so many pussy out there, there are so much better Girls than your ex.
Man up betas and get the pussy you could.

I don't want her to, she'd just play with my feelings once again. Now that I see who she really is underneath, I wonder what I saw in her in the first place

your right man! It doesnt mean a thing to me! I'll just keep plugging along!

The only this in this Earthly life that is truly yours is your body that you hammer out every day. (From sun ken rock)

>the only this is this
fucking genius

I fucking hate autocorrect
The only thing*

I've always felt this way too cause I have bad posture and it's hard for my back to be flat

>cardio

user the only Thing that prevents you from getting what you wish is you, your fear! nothing else.
well ist a Little bit different if you are an ugly fat motherfucker... then ist going to be difficult.

Rippetoe made Starting Strength, the best beginner program by far.

He also made Texas Method, which is fucking useless.

Being a beardlet and a chinlet is something you can't change

t. hapa

Lower weights with rep ranges from 8 - 12 are far superior for hypertrophy. Most people completely underestimate the importance of negatives when doing their reps. Very important for hypertrophy

False, she came back begging for attention and cock, and I'm stringing her along watching her wasting her best years trying to get me to get into her pants.
I'm serving my revenge ice cold. Soon I'll be 30, in my prime and swole af while she's drooping, single and has to settle for some low test soyboy while I fuck girls the same age she was when she left me.

False. Both low and high reps provide the same hypertrophy. The only difference is that low reps give better strength gains than high reps.

Same for me. Only do incline and decline for chest and just sometimes go heavy with a bit narrower grip to hit the arms more.

Not the guy you replied to, but charts like this were the reason why I stuck to low rep ranges until a few months ago and my strength progress was decent but hypertrophy wasn't. Switched to higher rep range and more volume and now my size gains are much more noticeable. Obviously could be that other factors played into this, but I'm definitely sticking to it now.

>researches on untrained college kids who trained for several weeks
Yeah, they are so valuable, lol

Good. She can burn for all I care

DELET

bloating is the way of life