Do manlets make faster gains?

Do manlets make faster gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbYCiAiUnBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but yes.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF /pol/

Past time you guys posted this shit, people posted obese leftists for a week and only stopped after you cried and begged them to drop the politics. Are you really gonna start this over again

pretty much. and the_donald too

the only people i see sperg out about politics are ugly fat leftists or disgusting incel tier alt righters. no normie or chad autistically cares about politics that much.

t. polcuck4

i rathe

White people will win. We always do.

babbys come out of his echochamber

liberal=beta

JUST LOL AT YOU STORMFRONTCELS.

It's the centre right Chads and old money wasps that always win

Fucking numales are the worst.

>its has been a year since the election
WHAT THE FUCK it feels like 3 months at best

Holy shit that picture. It really makes you think.

>Adonis696

Did somebody say Manlet?

youtube.com/watch?v=GbYCiAiUnBE

I so so want to fuck his thick, gorgeous boypussy while he puts his cute little twink toes in my mouth for me to suck, moaning like the little right wing sissy faggot he is.

Also yes manlets also have a shorter range of motion due to their small limbs therefore they get stronger faster too

>Veeky Forums - Faggots and Manlets

Yes because their TDEE is less than people that are taller

>you're a Chad if you hate your own race
This is what leftypol subhumans actually believe

See this is reddit the post.
He knows nothing about the culture, hes been here 6 months tops.
nigger. go back.
People care about god and country.

5ft9 manlet here reporting in, I'd say most manlets do, because they have smaller bones, therefore reducing the surface area of muscles, making them seem bigger because they blow up quicker

> people care about god
> on Veeky Forums
> Veeky Forums
This is the home of every edgy teenager in high school, the people who believe in a god here is a very loud minority

Bitch you have been here 6 months tops.
Go back
You don't remember old fit
You dont remember old /pol/ pre gamegate.
This web site is 13 fucking years old.

Fucking faggot

If you think this is a Christian site you’re delusional. Nazis don’t believe in god and fedora wearers are everywhere on this site. Sure you may believe in god, and that’s fine, but don’t say we all follow a Jew on a stick or a pedo with multiple wives

>no normalfag or chad autistically cares about politics that much
>born in peacetime

how much of a social outcast you have to be to think that people genuinely give a shit about politics? why dont you kill yourself finally?

It must be nice living in an upper middle class bubble where you have to worry about nothing in life.
God you are such a white pussy.

>Talks about old Veeky Forums
>Uses pre gamergate as a testament to how "long" you've been here

Whew lad.

youre just a little bitch that cant take responsibility and expect the government or some higher force to magically fix your fucked up life like mommy and daddy did back then.
anyone over 90 iq focuses on education and bettering himself while faggots like you are always looking for a boogeyman and excuse

He’s right though, no one with a real life cares

this was literally my first thought reading the op

>this projection
You do both user, all your personal skills mean nothing if the world around you is crumbling.
You need community.

But again, you just live in faggot upper middle class white bubble without a care in the world. Whose mommy and daddy actually take him.
One day you will grow up.
But for now you should go back

She asked for everyone who was able to, to take a selfie with her and the crowd after a speech. It looks a little weird without context, but that’s what the r/pol kikes do.

Kill yourself. Veeky Forums used to be exactly like Reddit back then. Liberal and atheist. But then Digg fucked up and Reddit was born. People hated reddit and now here we are, the most tryhard polar opposite of reddit.

This times a million.

The only people I see bitch about drumpf are usually little bitch boys. The only ones that PRAISE KEK are usually pathetic incels.

>The world is crumbling around me! No one my age understands! People are le sheeple and I'm the only one enlightened here

lmao someone throw this virgin teenager out of here

>Imagine actually being on the high of a level of consciousness.

Dude take it easy, you're making us all look stupid.

go back

It's not that they build muscle faster, it's that they don't need as much to fill out and look thick. Compare a 170lbs manlet to a 170lbs lanklet at the same body fat percentage.

>all those sheeple in law and medical school studying hard for nearly a decade? people doing msc/phd? enginnering? fuck them, they will never truly understand the true intellectualism, watching vertical videos of sam hyde while hidind behind 15 layers of irony and posting mspaint frogs on a chinese cartoon imageboard

[spoiler]No[/spoiler]
;)

you do both my child.

sam hyde's followerbase is a bunch of underaged virgins who have been diagnosed with autism or adhd since the age of 9. i used to read the forums but got tired at a 15th post where some 14 year old got dropped out of highschool

Why do you assume I follow or give a fuck about Sam Hyde?
I have eyes and live in a sanctuary city.

You really can't though. There is a reason why people who are invested in politics are usually underachieving.
Higher education in a good field means taking risks. Whether its debts or failing out after 3 years.
Politics is all about looking for things that offend you instead of finding a solution. It's not constructive. It has no end-game and there is no point of it. Like crying about tinder sluts for example. What the point? The only logical thing to do is surrounding yourself with like-minded people and finding a consevative girlfriend. But you don't do that. You just cry about sluts that annoy you. and its the same shit with every single topic. Instead of finding consevative, normal, average people to befriend, you cry about some pink haired lesbian you will never see in real life. /pol/tards are just addicted to outrage and don't give a shit about actually solving problems

If you did not understand what i ment because you self identified with the image and it threw you off i feel sorry for you. You do realize that the only reason you put time and resources into growing your body and posting about it on the internet is because you live in a peaceful country with too much everyday comfort. For exactly the same reasons normalfags get to have their "real lives" and the "luxury" to not bother with politics which i expressed under the greentext quote with a mocking image. There was no initial joke and it was not about you, but now it is.

t. little guy in OP's picture

im from eastern yurop. a doctor that studied for 8 fucking years earns less than a cleaning lady in the us, while everything outside rent costs more. cry more bitch

Hey there little guy

>normalfags are not concerned with politics, but they should
>im from eastern yurop. a doctor that studied for 8 fucking years earns less than a cleaning lady in the us, while everything outside rent costs more. cry more bitch
Will probably save that for slav copy pasta. Fucking idiot.

what does this even mean you dumb fuck? your original post was
>hur dur normal people living in luxury and confort but i cant afford that therefore i give a shit about politics because it surely gonna change something
my point is that people living in hundred times worse conditions can afford to not give a shit about politics and focus on bettering themselves then so can you. admit youre just addicted to outrage because youre lonely

>Drumpf
>Make Donald Drumpf Again

The black hats are such cucks that they don't even want to be mistaken for wearing a MAGA hat.

You are taking words out of my mouth.
It is a problem for democracy when it's citizens are uninterested or vote without reason and living in a peaceful country contributes to this decline. I am from Sweden so i would know, that when people get too comfortable everything becomes reactive instead of preventative but as soon as someone build a home for refugees besides a kindergarten the parents freak out. At the same time the rest of the country either ignore the possibility that this situation might happen to them too or does not even know that it happened at all. Modern society is domesticating it's people and i only wish that people notice it. At the moment philanthropists wish to introduce fluor in our drinking water and create 'United states of Europe' by 2025 so your statement that people can afford to not give a shit is flawed. My political interest has little to do with me personally in comparison to the whole picture.

Also i never said that i can't afford the modern lifestyle, but i do not agree with it and at some point i wish to grow most of my own food if it remains legal to do so. Your last part looks like pure projection m8.

i would say the recent migrant/refugee crisis is somewhat an exception but other than that politics shouldnt dictate your life and future and focusing on yourself and self-improvement is better than focusing on politics. i dont know about sweden but in most european countries the laws just gonna get stricter when it comes to immigration and its not something you should actively worry about

I think Reddit will fit better for you, newfriend.

God one of the people l went to highschool with got this cringey hat
Can’t you just bitch about politicians quietly like everyone else? Why do you want a hat?

hard truth's

>ib4 I do it for down trodden
>inb4 i do it for my race/people

If they wanted you or your help you would not be here get upset and counter posting every mention of your faggot teams

Her wardrobe was fucking terrible.

Shit like this just makes me sad. Some poor kid, adrift and basically abandoned, aching for someone to love him and something to belong to... latches on to foreign cartoons and dedicates his vital energies to something already at the fringe of acceptability.

so deeb user youre so smart

this desu. They gain at the same rate but the amount of time they need to spend is shorter

i mean he stopped a train robbery with that katana and was loved by the internet until he died in an "accident"

The only politics I care about is gun related.

you aren't a chad if you sit around sperging about race like an unwashed /pol/ basement dweller
chad doesn't care about race because he's too busy having bros and smashing chicks of every race

you're the newfag
nobody ever cared about race or politics unironically before high schoolers started taking all the edgy racism seriously

I was here when they were raiding hal turner partly for being such a tryhard racist

>the /leftypol/ autist from /v/ got tired of /tv/ and is on Veeky Forums now
epic

I follow politics quite closely and have beliefs about what constitutes good and bad policy. I vote in a way that reflects that.

What good is it grandstanding like an idiot? You're not going to convince anybody. Stop proselytizing, it's unbecoming.

5'8 manlet here

Yes and no

A pound of anything is a bigger difference the less size it has to spread around over. So if I gain 5lbs of muscle it's going to look considerably more noticeable than if a 6'5 guy gained 5lbs of muscle. Same goes for fat too. An lb of fat gained/burned is a huge difference.

As for actually gaining more muscle I'd imagine tallmen would gain more poundage of muscle mass simply to having more muscle fibers.

>Politics is all about looking for things that offend you instead of finding a solution.
That's just internet politics

They get visibly bulkier quicker because they have less surface area to fill out

they're also lighter though, so they lift less weight

What the fuck are you talking about retard? Political engagement strongly and positively correlates with socio-economic status. The only reason Whites hold on to power in le 56% face nation is that dysfunctional groups like niggers and spics are so difficult to politically mobilize.

Due to their smaller size every pound of muscle a manlet adds will look like more than every pound of muscle a lanklet adds.

>politics
>pointless

are you actually retarded? you understand the end goal is to find a policy that will better society, right?

I think you're conflating the retarded SJW crushers on youtube with actual politics

Had a fat girl from tinder who attends my college update her profile bio to:

>”guys under 6 foot are just friends”

She’s like 5’4. I’m 5’9 and unmatched her but why are fat girls so entitled?