Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JDCav24
youtube.com/watch?v=LHK7H3Y2xIQ&t=100s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuh nam jef

homo

He's a click baiting manlet

I've made huge corrections to my form on several lifts because of his vids

Jesus, we had a thread about him all the time.

He's fantastic. He's great at injury recovery, form correction, and overall produces great, sensible content.

The only issue I have is that sometimes his titles are clickbaity "Do this ONE exercise....for HUGE GAINS" but other than that he's solid.

I only started watching him after I was already a PT, because his videos all have clickbait titles. Now I think he might be one of the best fitness youtubers

jeff plz go

Unironically pretty bro tier and informative

Pads his videos with a bunch if stuff you don't need to know but it's not boring stuff, you learn more.

Can be a bit clickbaity but like another user said, helped me correct my form on certain lifts.

this

YouTube channel?

this

For the unaware, can you tell us who the fuck he is?

Jeff Cavaliere
youtube.com/user/JDCav24

FFS, gotta do all the work myself.

He fixed my back and kneepain and gives great advice. (INSTANTLY!)
Best Fitness Youtuber hands down.

Jesse stop posting and go edit the next video

How to get BIGGER BICEPS with just ONE exercise: it ALWAYS works

XXX ATHLEAN-X PUTTING THE X INTO ATHLEAN XXX

DONT do this ONE WEIRD EXCERCISE (physiotherapists hate it!)

XXX ATHLEAN-X PUTTING THE X INTO ATHLEAN XXX

J-Jeff is that you?

guess I'll just second and MASSIVE clickbait titles, shilling his programms all the time, but besides those (and you can ignore them) it's A+ advice

had back pain after an erector spinae injury for about a year, he helped me realize it was a gluteus medius issue I had to resolve, pain free first time in a year (I'm nearly 32)

Do you want massive knowledge gains in the fields of nutrition, physiology, and mentality? (THE BEST WAY)

*Standing away from camera, fiddling with double cable machine*

*Relatable new lifter apprentice shows up*
>Hey Jeff, my joints have been acting up since I switched to that new routine, what's up with that?

*Jeff turns to the camera*

Jeff Cavaliere here, as a new lifter you might experience a lot of new feelings as you get used to your body and how it really works. Here at Athlean-X™, we focus on the proper, fundamental approach to fitness, starting with diet, our Athlean-X™ supplement line (get at the link in the description), and planning.

*Jeff turns to noobie*
Now (name here), there's a lot of possibilities for why your joints could be hurting from switching your routine up, here's five reasons why...

*Seven and a half minutes of quality explanation and physiology information, and fifteen seconds of supplement and routine plugging later*

*Video ends*

NON NEGOTIABLE DO THIS RIGHT NOW INSTANTLY NEW GAINS!

He has a serious marker pen fetish, but provides decent info which i ignore

He's retarded and likes to draw on his body. One video he uploaded he drew meme arrows on his butt cheeks pointing to his asshole u could see his asshole hairs he quickly removed it. Dunno how his YouTube partnership didn't get removed too

i think it is you with the marker pen fetish, user

Got accused of being on HRT (at least).

Went off his nut at the guy accusing him, but didn't deny being on something.

>Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

this

He gives 99% for free so it may be okay to "shill" programs for 20 seconds at the end of the video.

nice rare Rippetoe

is it? nice

nice rare bear, mind if I save it?

Living proof that being fit doesn't help you if you're ugly as fuck
Dude looks like a evil henchman from a gangster movie

Haha its cracking me up too, right?! Please save it right away, it's all yours my friend! Stay safe! :-)

He's okay, I'm also a PT, but I recognize his as one of those one's who thinks PT will solve everything.

be sure to give me credit

nice, you're a nice dude, dude

oh man, dude, did you do the thing for it? thanks dude here's a slice of cake

He has a lot of clickbait shit like:
"X is killing your gainz!!!"
"5 workouts you need to start doing RIGHT NOW!!!!"

On the plus side:
Explaining good form. You can tell that he started out as a physical therapist. He always puts safety first and he has a lot very good videos that tackle problems caused by bad form (back pain, shoulder impingement etc).

He is not perfect, then again who is? I think he is one of the best.

this

Use THIS trick to tie a NOOSE! (NON-NEGOTIABLE)

And he probably plugs his cock into every girl he trains faggot.

>jeff cavaliere
>manlet

jeff pls

>manlet
You decide. Clinton is 6'2"

Has anyone ever did this for traps:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHK7H3Y2xIQ&t=100s

literal trash. even worse than omarisuf or alpha destiny.

he had a video for bench pressing with shoulder pain. said you only had to go down halfway. started doing that. shoulder pain gone. also added 30lbs to my bench in 2 months.

>said you only had to go down halfway.

Curious, mind sharing with us what channels you like?

Thought this was going to unfold into a homo erotic pasta between Jeff and Jesse

>most popular exercises ie. bench, rows, curls, etc
>don't do it THIS way with thumbnail showing an arrow pointing how 99% of gym goers does it

reactive training systems and calgary barbell

that

This

Anyone shilling against Jeff is a massive fucking cunt desu senpai

I watched a video once that told me all I have to do for squats is just stand there with the barbell on my back. My squat shot up 300lbs in one day.

Apparently he's a physical therapist, so everything you said makes sense.

That said, I wish he'd shill less. I mean I get that he's trying to market his brand, but it doesn't need to be every other word out of his mouth.

But he's hardly the only one guilty of this so I can't be too mad though (looking at you Mind Pump guys).

I never knew I needed this picture until I saw it here. Thanks user.

G O D

this

Gold standard of YouTube fitness.
>solid strength advice
>solid aesthetics advice
>solid longevity advice
>effective warm-ups
>effective stretches
>doesn't neglect cardio
>good mix of entertainment and information
>doesn't get involved in drama
>minimal shilling
>products he shills are actually good
>gimmicky tricks actually work

He doesn't exactly have the most comprehensive programming (unless you actually buy his program), but his advice is great for filling in the gaps.

We have the same last name except in different languages

>t. pablo caballero

We got a winner

>samefagging this hard

He says back squats are bad for 95% of people and to do kettle bell single leg squats above parallel instead for massive gains LMAO. He's a fucking joke.

>jerffcaviar.png

Had knee pain issues. Good advice on sorting it out.

he's great, the problem is i don't have the willpower to sit through a 10 minute video to learn that the way i take a shit is bad and my anus will implode if i dont do it exactly as he says, and if i don't go to athlean.com and buy buy buy buy buy
imagine a fitness channel where you don't need to sit there watching someone talking into a camera for half of your existance to learn something

His videos are usually pretty informative. Helped me fix my form with benches and squats. Trys to sell his athlean programs but who isn’t tring to make money. Really, it’s a good deal. Free advice for helping with form and info on exercises.

Would fugg

Okay so let me get this straight you want the information but you don't want to listen to the content to gain the information? See the contradiction there?

he does click-bait; however his vids are pretty short and get straight to the point, which kinda nullifies it imo.

gtfo jeff and please fix your intros dammit.

those

sissy

Op here why are you bumping this
you can let it die its okay

i think he avoids doing the neck because it'll trigger the roid traps and he wants to keep the fake natty look

A lot like Scott Herman, but without the cute mild autism. You can always just tell he was a nerd in school, and doesn't quite have the ability to naturally handle being famous with a crazy hot gf.

How about you learn to sit down and focus instead of bouncing up and down on your fucking adhd ass?

this

I’m on day 5 of his $77 program. I’ll let you know

>I added weight more easily to this lift I started half repping

No shit famo

Bump because this guy needs attention. I've got into the