How do we save potatoman? He's a sweet, harmless soul...

How do we save potatoman? He's a sweet, harmless soul. We discovered his parents were in their forties when they had him, which explains a lot.

Weight Loss
Muscle Gain
Hairstyle
Make up
A Tan

post more pictures of him please

I want to help him but I don't know how. There's nobody on this planet more innocent and pure than him, but he has been inflicted with such a gigantic burden. What are his dreams, besides getting a gf and drinking dr pepper?

the gf he mentions doesn't exist btw

>that picture on his facebook of him lying on the ground, laughing while he's playing with a bunch of dogs
Travis is God's simple man.

You can't save him, fuck off with this "lol get a haircut".
His very face is mishapen, his nose resembles one of a troll's. Not to mention that he's an inbred retard. Not to mention that he's like 5'2".
Not even expensive surgeries could save him.

you realise he has a genetic disorder right?

What is it?

Please post that picture of his brother.

>the virgin potatoman
>the chad dragoslayer

I refuse to believe this isn't some elaborate art project.

Literally every part of his face is ugly. Even breaking it down into seperate parts doesnt help him at all, his eyes are ugly, nose is ugly, mouth and chin are all ugly. Bad beard, bad hair and bad skin too. Jesus i feel bad for this guy.

>h-he's fast!

His eye color is beautiful, although the rest of his eyes aren't.

Im sure its better than if they were brown. But does it really even matter in his case?

No.

what did hemean by this?

Longest sentence ever

wtf

Tell him to drink diet dr. pepper. He'd better stop consuming calories through beverages if he wants to make it

unironically mercy kill

Seconded. I don't care how nice he is or how much he poses with puppies. His illiteracy and willingness to refer to a fake girlfriend renders him useless to society imo

t. above average white man

You mad bruh

how

More female contact than I've ever had.
Damn. Really puts my life in perspective.

You forgot Massive Facial Surgery

STOP

He’s happier than most of the faggots here

Alpha

No way did she give him any butthole action

its the neck

I still can't really figure out where he is on the intelligence spectrum. Basically he's the lowest tier of not-mentally challenged? He clearly has social skills of some kind, even if he writes like a retard. Are there any video recordings of him?

He took the neckpill and he just be'd himself.
Chad as fuck.

Don't bully potatoman. Girls like him more than they like you.