>no one there but me
>have access to all the equipment for the next 2 hours
>train like i've never trained before
>don't have to wait for any sweaty pajeets to finish curling in the squat rack
>go to the toilet, don't flush, no one can stop me
>take sort off, start mirin myself, no one can stop me
>is this heaven?.jpg
>finish with enough time to head hope and take a quick nap before work

why aren't you training in the early morning user?

>take shirt* off...

Because my gym isn't 24/7 and the only one of the kind is like 30km far from my home and I don't wanna waste gas and time to get there. If there will be a gym near here that will be 24/7, I would be more than happy to join, I like to work out early in the morning, it just feels better and relaxing.

Cause my gym is dead at 2pm
>tfw sleep gains
Stay mad sleeplet

tfw all the gyms in a 30 mile radius from where i live are 24/7. its good but fuck me are they expensive.

what shithole do you live in that has an empty gym at 2pm?

I got to the gym at 4 am. Nobody there until the cleaning lady makes her rounds at 5.

I live in South Italy so the only 24/7 there is pizza mamma mia

At least I can train my social gains, r-right guys?

pizza and gym in one location? as amazing as that sounds, wouldn't it be counter productive?

Because I train in a comfy small town attic gym with like 7 regulars

Luckily my apartment building has a gym. I've never seen another living soul in there. I know someone must workout there because things move around every now and then, but I'm not willing to rule out gym ghosts.

I mean, there are three fucking good pizzerias near the gym,one of them is 24/7 and that's why I was a fat fuck, so yes, it's counter productive.
BUT... think about it. You train, you're hungry, you get fat, guilt feel, you pay the gym for another year, repeat. Ez money basically

There’s literally nothing wrong with being Planet Fitness.

there absolutely is

The road for the 24/7 gym is very dangerous at night and might get raped, have to go to the normal ones

This is basically my situation except I haven't made a habit of getting to the gym early yet. Any tips? Also do you eat or shower before you go to the gym?

All I'm reading is excuses user

and you know why they prefer a dad bod? Because that's the sign of a weak, pushover male that serves as her source for financial compensation while she parties hard.
I'm sure she still finds a dad bod sexy when she's licking the contours of Chad's abs

hahahah oh man that image
>dad bod: a male physique that is relatively fit but neither lean nor muscular
so..a fat guy?

Ive been 5am crew for 3 years. It’s the best.

Move out of the sticks, faggot

i eat after because if i train after i eat i feel like vomiting. if you want to get up early it's really just a matter of sleeping early. i also have all my gym stuff like my bag, towels, water bottle, clothes and shoes ready beside my bed so that i can get up walk out of the house instantly. i do this because once i'm outside my front door i'm less like to walk back in and just blow off gym. as for showering, i shower after gym or work because if i shower before hand i'll just end up showering after gym anyway since i'm all sweaty.

also one way to make it easier to wake up early is to progressively wake up half an hour earlier everyday until it doesn't feel like a chore anymore.

most importantly though, don't neglect sleep because you still need atleast a solid 8 hours of sleep everyday to achieve maximum gains.

Avoid all this by becoming part of the homegym masterrace

You are a little faggot aren't you?
Neck yourself.

if only i wasn't a poorfag user, if only.

What kind of shithole do you live where people are lacking employment enough to be at the gym at 2pm?

Mamma mia permabulking super mario

God everything about that is disgusting. You can just tell by the silhouette how pathetic that is supposed to look. Literally trying to shill you into becoming a worse, disgusting sack of potato piece of shit.

touche

I go to my university gym which is open 8-10
from 8 until 2 it's pretty quiet, only a handful of people there and you can get what you want
at 2 it gets a bit more busy and then 4pm all of a sudden it's fucking packed
dies down a bit by 7pm and then it's packed again at 9

so i usually go in the middle of the day or 8pm

I train at 6:30 am every day before work at 8
Feels good man

>Planet Fitness
wew

But desu I like this place; don't misunderstand, it's shit, but if I move away, it's going to be a similar place. Maybe the reason is that I lived there since I was born and it's a small peaceful town. I could even try to build an homegym in the future

Y-you too

>Gym opens at 4:30am
>qt receptionist there
>no one in the weight room when i get there
>can do deadlifts, squats, shoulder presses all in power cage
>eventually others come in
>already did most of workout
>finish off with sauna
Feels good mateys

>always go to the gym at about 2am
>nobody's there each time I show up
>enjoy being there on my own
>often take off my shirt while lifting, or sing a song, nobody's there anyways
>one time, late at night, i'm just messing around at my gym
>not even the receptionist is there
>decide to go to the woman's changing room, nobody's here anyways
>open the door
>a fat black lady with her fat black lady friend are standing there. One of them is in their underwear
>they look at me in horror
>run away
>pick up my stuff that day later on
>still haven't seen them again, fortunately

because im not autistic and i train in the late morning and early afternoon like a smart student whose not a wagie

Nigga I catch 4:15am buses to the gym before work.

Not working out first thing in the morning is a waste of good feels. I'm happy all day if I work out hard in the morning. I don't want to kill it and go to sleep, I want to savor it.

I'm a pretty normal guy. I do one weird thing; I like to go in the women's room for number 2. I've been caught several times, and I have paid dearly.