Steel Cut Oats: post pics of the sexiest food alive

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is butter actually good on oats? It sounds disgusting to me for some reason, all I add is a bit of cinnamon, milk and maple syrup tho so what the fuck do i know

Kek, not worth the trouble. Minute oats ftw.

I was just about to ask this same question. Savory oats seems wrong somehow. Save the butter for grits. Oats are supposed to be sweetened. You've got the right idea with the maple and cinnamon. Brown sugar works here, as well. Or honey. Or fruit. Also, peanut butter.

peanut butter and jelly is my secret oats weapon

>yfw steel cut oats with spinach, mushroom, mozzarella and parmesan
Savory oats are excellent

>dark cocoa powder
>powdered peanut butter
>peanutbuttercup oatmeal

What makes steel cut better than old fashioned? Old fashioned is significantly cheaper.

Rolled>steel cut

Fucking yanks.

Quacker oats > rolled oats > steel cut oats

The people on this board sometimes, Jesus Christ

I soak my oats in vanilla almond milk(I'm lactose) over night in the fridge. then put blueberrys honey and flax seeds on it.

I cannot stand oatmeal. it's the only way I can put up with it

It's just a matter of taste, really.

It has bits of steel from the machine that cuts them, inducing neurodegeneration which is the reason why Americans love them.

Steel-cut has more of a crunch to it. There's no nutritional difference, just a matter of texture.

I'm sadly /fat/ and will be cutting for the next three to four months to get to my goal weight, and until then maintenance is all I'm aiming for lifting wise, but I'm looking forwards to eventually bulking.

I fucking love oats, milk and honey so much. It's one of the most delicious combinations ever.

Steel cut oats
Plain greek yogurt on top
Sprinkle some crushed almonds
dip an apple in it

tastes good man

>Old person with no teeth.

yes. butter on oats is GOAT. enjoy your diabetes sugarfags

Only faggots eat this slop. Unless you're putting a cup of ground up oats in your protein shake every morning, you'll be eating that shit until noon. mfw you will never make it.