How To Bulk

Background: 22yo 6'3 lanklet, went to the gym for about a year but ended up losing motivation mainly due to lack of progress, also had some unrelated shoulder/arm issues but basically I ended up stopping.

Before I ever went I was really skinny, around ~65kg (145lbs), highest I got during lifting was ~85kg (185lbs) and I'd say since I stopped going I've probably gone back to 70-75kg.

Haven't been to gym in about 6 months and want to get back into it but I know there's no point if I'm not eating enough. It's hard because I still live at home so mostly eat what I'm given. I usually don't have breakfast because I can't will myself to get up in time to eat before work and I find it really hard to eat in the morning anyway, I just don't feel very hungry. Also no memeing I must have a tiny stomach or something because I just can't eat that much in 1 sitting.

But basically any tips on eating enough? I'd prefer not to eat total crap but I get it probably cant all be perfectly healthy. I expect I currently eat around 2000, so I'd really try to aim for 3000-4000.

pls lads

Peanut butter

>eat loads
>are you gaining weight?
>YES - proceed doing what youre doing
>NO - eat more, cmon

this. also shakes help, like protein shakes with oats and bananas and pb. ask me for the recipe if you want

I was having shakes before, thought about adding stuff to it but wasn't sure what would work. How do you recommend doing it?

>I usually don't have breakfast

Here is one of your problems. Eat at least five times, distributed evenly across your day. Small meals are perfectly OK as long as you have a lot of them.

Other than that, sleep at least 9 hours. And work out HARD, like even if you are wasted, do one more rep and blame the bunny. Max out the weights and do your stuff like a madman.

At this point ignore the finer points. Eat fat, sugar, trash, whatever you want. If it hurts, it is good, fuck injuries. Spice things up with some really good powder and don't forget to drink your mix immediately after you finish working out.

If you do this then you will bulk like crazy. Being 6'3 and 22, you are meant for the 200+ range. It just takes tons of determination.

GOMAD

Yeah I know, it would be the easiest way to add 3-500 cals a day, but aside from getting up I just feel like I can't eat. My stomach is all tight and I literally feel sick when I try to eat. Can usually force something down though, guess I should just do that till it gets easier.

To be honest I love milk so drinking loads might not be a bad call. Probably not GOMAD but I could definitely get in a few hundred calories worth a day.

Peanut butter, milk, and willpower.

I was 6'7" 165 when I started lifting and I thought I ate loads, but really it was like 2800 kcal per day. Upped it to 4500 by slowly increasing the amount per day. Now I'm 230 (highest was 255) and get hungry at less than 4000.

Peanut butter, nuts like almonds, when cooking try adding a little bit of olive oil when you fry stuff. I personally add 2 table spoons coconut oil to my rice when I meal prep up. There are lots of ways to add an easy 100-200 calories for almost nothing to your meals, just look at how many obese people are out there.

>just look at how many obese people are out there

Yeah I literally don't know how they do it

>200-350 ml milk
>2 scoops whey protein
>a banana
>2tbsp peanut butter
>a few table spoons of oats, see what works for you
I advise drinking it quickly while doing something you enjoy like listening to music

I assume you blend it or what?

I worked out this recipe:
500 ml whole milk
one scoop of whey
one scoop of meal shake (for some carbs/fiber, I take jimmyjoy)
50ml of virgin olive oil
optional: 5 grams of creatine

This is around 1000kcal, i took it every day before sleep. Guaranteed gains. The only problem for me is that you don't get used to eating a lot so when I stop taking shakes i lose my gains...

>The only problem for me is that you don't get used to eating a lot so when I stop taking shakes i lose my gains.
On the other hand you can see it as easy cutting...

yes

Forgive my ignorance, but why add Olive oil?

I'm new to Veeky Forums and obviously this guy is some kind of Veeky Forums meme. Somebody 'splain, please?

For someone 6'3''?
Probably going to need to do SS+GOMAD
After about 6 months you should be there
IF YOU'RE CONSISTENT!!!!

I have no idea if there is any scientific basis to what I'm about to say but drinking a lot (water/smoothies) seems to help me eat more. I think it expands the stomach or something? I usually start my day with a liter of smoothie. I just drink it out of a cleaned yogurt container. Please somebody shit on this post if I am retarded.