How many squat racks does your gym have ?

How many squat racks does your gym have ?

Cause mine only has 1
And it is pretty frustrating to wait for half an hour to get access to the squat rack

Only see someone using it 2 or 3 times a month.

2 and they're always being used, pisses me off. No trap bar either.

no trap bar either
i just use a smith machine as those are always open

Only one but im the gym alpha and if anyone is using it when I walk in they get off and apologize for using my equipment.

I never see anyone using that thing, are you guys from the US?
not trying to bait, just curious of peoples different exercise habits.

the squat rack?
DYEL

Join a real gym

1 there is only 2 people who use it in the gym I think one old guy and other is me...

i really like this one
its quiet,no one is bothering me ever, there are a few familiar faces everytime i go and its close to home

basically i have to choose between this one and the one that every single student goes to

Only one. It's the only gym I can afford to go too.
Also getting really worried I'll run out of weight to add to the bar eventually even though I still lift literal baby weight (70 kg). It's funny how people are impressed because I've only been lifting for like two and a half-months, even though that number is nowhere near impressive. People really do know absolutely nothing about Strenght training where I live.

finally,
I thought it was only on my gym that no one uses that shit.
w8 m8, a-are you at my gym?

1 but it's not used most of the time so it's fine.

I'm the guy hogging it
I get pissed when some one else is using it, especially when it's a girl doing meme exercises.

literally all you need to train is a smith machine. you can do all major compound exercises on it. it's even cheaper to just buy a smith machine for $1.5k to $2k than to get a gym membership.

2 racks, 3 cages and a smith machine I've seen people use for OHP and doing split squats in.

Smith machines restrict the use of stablizer muscles which can fuck up your back in the long run.

On the flip side the bar is basically imaginary so you can ignore the age old question of counting the bar or not.

3 and people are always using them

smith machines fuck up your squat. i fell for this and had to spend a month relearning how to squat. also not great for elbows while benching. your body isn't meant to move things on a track like that. you're better off dumbell benching.

oh shit, im an idiot, i was thinking of the one that doesn't help hold the weight

I use them both at the same time for at least 40 minutes per session

6 racks with oly platforms and no mirrors, two power cages with mirrors. It’s heaven

the power cage, that's what its called

1 but everyone is retarded or scared so no one uses it, they prefer the smith machines