Cheater BTFO eternally

Cheater BTFO eternally
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/freakish-ex-soldier-who-injects-11659183

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS590US590&hl=en-US&biw=1024&bih=255&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=3w0rWt7TBujujwT-8b-ABQ&q=synthol injected penis&oq=synthol injected penis&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...54188.58699.0.59716.9.9.0.0.0.0.499.2993.0j1j4j1j3.9.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-img..0.3.1449...0i13k1.0.ioGQCY7V0Kg#imgrc=LPVmwiy2vWLa4M:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

БAЗУКИ

Look at that neck to arm proportion. Jesus fuck. Should’ve injected his neck.

Is Russia even trying? Brazil wins as usual.

Now THAT is a dumb muthafucker right there... Massive steroid doses for months at a time would have been safer. He's fucked. Permanently.

I fucking knew he was a slav from the first time I saw him. This confirmed it for me

return for your trible, Greg is here

It really would’ve been safer. He basically pumped his arms with fluid.

What is that fucking hair

Why people do this?

Im waiting for one of these faggots to pump their dick full of synthol... synthol is for idiots.

>bazookas are falling off
My fucking sides

google.com/search?rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS590US590&hl=en-US&biw=1024&bih=255&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=3w0rWt7TBujujwT-8b-ABQ&q=synthol injected penis&oq=synthol injected penis&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...54188.58699.0.59716.9.9.0.0.0.0.499.2993.0j1j4j1j3.9.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-img..0.3.1449...0i13k1.0.ioGQCY7V0Kg#imgrc=LPVmwiy2vWLa4M:

He gave himself one of those airplane pillows built right into his body. That's not a bad idea.

He needs to go see a doctor asap to save his arms and his life. Septicemia will eventually lead to death or docs amputating his arms.

He's obviously mentally ill.

>skinny fat body
>huge fucking arms
Does he really think this looks good?

He wants to be a freak show. He even appeared on TV on a show where they interview freaks who are happy.

Jesus fucking Christ

What's with the guy in black?

maybe the host?

That's Radical Larry.
He vibrates through walls and can burrow underground.

Steve jobs with hair. ridiculous.

>Happy

it looks like someones gone to town with the warp tool in photoshop

Jesus he hasn't even learned his lesson and realized how retarded he is if he's still calling them Bazookas haha

Hahahahahahaha God damn

LOOK
AT
THIS
DUDE

Apparently it's a girl who dresses as a boy and 4th was a skinny white woman who wanted to become black so she did lots of surgeries including ass and tits implants.

His arms are not red anymore.
Soon he will get surgery to remove this oil inside his arms and will inject implants.

it's called a buzzcut

The second freak is married to a beautiful woman. We should all go to Russia bros.

He also seems to have money. I'm not going to Russia where peoples skin falls off due to drug OD

Turtleneck

kek'd audibly

Would motorboat those boulder tits.

ЛOBИ ДBOEЧКУ

The Chinese may have a patriotic disregard for human life - but the Russians corner the market on retarded disregard for human life.

I swear to god the dumbest people on Earth are Russian.

Lmao pussy

I don't usually wish bad things for other people but I hope this guy loses both arms and never jack off ever again.

Russia is a weird place

Knew someone had to be that dumb.

Black woman body and white woman dna. That's the dream.

he gay

6 liters of synthol?? So say a bottle is 120ml, he injected 50 full bottles

How tf is that even possible? And thats a fuck load of money

i saw that on /b/ awhile ago and got an instant hard on. I'm not even slightly gay but that dick makes me rock hard

Anyone else feel that way?

>homemade

caмый гepoй

>GTA 5 pre-match lobby

PУКИ БAЗУКИ

блять, бpaтaн.. бaзyки oтвaливaютcя

Kek