NEW LINK DEVELOPMENT?

Possible new Link development, partner ship with symbiont? Caitlin Long talked on crypto voices about announcing something big soon. Here is the quote:

we will be announcing something pretty big pretty soon. we have a tremendous partner, and we deployed a production deployment at the end of September inside a financial institution's it architecture..... we think we are the first smart contracts deployment done in production in a big financial institution"

stitcher.com/podcast/crypto-voices-2/crypto-voices/e/51796639

Listen at 12:40

febelfin.be/sites/default/files/InDepth/smart-contracts.pd_.pdf

prweb.com/releases/blockchain/conference/prweb13172207.htm
They presented at the same event

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/nasdaq-and-citi-announce-pioneering-blockchain-and-global-banking-integration-cm792544
chain.com/
chaintrade.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>At 12:42 She was describing SIBOS.
>At 13:49 She said Chain...... then stopped after she realized she was about to give out insider info lmao.
>ChainLink with CitiGroup and NASDAQ?

It’s not chainlink. Also, it’s fuckig priced in you stupid fuck.

bumpan 4 visibility

>ywn be Sergey
>ywn be the gatekeeper of every financial institution in the world

no one man should have all that power

>no one man should have all that power

nasdaq.com/article/nasdaq-and-citi-announce-pioneering-blockchain-and-global-banking-integration-cm792544

shes referring to chain here not chainlink

I'm a big LINKfag but she's referring to something else: nasdaq.com/article/nasdaq-and-citi-announce-pioneering-blockchain-and-global-banking-integration-cm792544

Link's masterplan is starting to emerge. They will be the defacto oracle for all of them and working behind the scenes to be first.

So there is some link with chain?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
ARCHIMONDE
THIS
SHIT

CitiGroup and NASDAQ has a LINK with CHAIN.......... i think i just discovered something huge

chain.com/

Fuck this shit gonna buy some

Genuine question, why is LINK only shilled on Veeky Forums? I don't see it mentioned or shilled anywhere else this hard.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddit likes to jump on things way too late

ITS HAPPENING

Veeky Forums is always the first. most every pump in the last yr started on here.

I've tried to talk about it on reddit and the users there a literally too retarded to get their heads around it.

Say what you want about Veeky Forums being a cesspit of autistic faggotry but this board has way more insight when it wants to.

basically
our crypto autism > theirs

the fuck? does SmartContract have this many competitors?

Its not competitors. They are all just promising blockchain companies tackling different problems.

so this???

bump

The absolute desperation of deluded Linkies

This is one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen.

HOLY KEK LINK MORE LIKE STINK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*FLUSH*

I think she's talking about chaintrade.net
Not chainlink

bitcoint was also first here. People posted it in 2011 all over and i didn't buy lol

I unironically only trust autists

So when is this Symbiont announcement supposed to be happening?