How much you guys one arm dumbbell rowing?

How much you guys one arm dumbbell rowing?

32kg per arm, they're pretty easy

48kg per arm for 5 reps here

Only 80 lbs. That is the highest dumbbell my apartment gym has :/

2pl8 meadows row, dunno how much it is bc of the leverage of the barbell

You should be rotating your grip to palm up for max activation

3x6x42,5 kg was my max

60 kg but with straps

85lbs for 20-25, 100 (highest we have) for 5-8.

5'11, 165lbs. Too bad I only bench 80s for 7 and my squat sucks.

I don't single arm db row, I round table rows done when one hand really works better for activation and better control. However I bb row 2pl8 for 6-8

>how to spot a dyel the thread

I know that feel
>75x5 bench (no 80s, just goes 85 then 100)
>85x15 row
>205x5 squat

found the SS fatty

45 lbs

765kg holy shit

100lb for 15+

Getting an adjustable one soon.

100 for 4 sets of 12

65lbs slow and controlled

Realistically I feel I could do much more, but limiting factor is really focusing on perfect form for me. I imagine I could do 80lbs with moderate form

125x12 is my PR

130 for 20ish reps. Cheating with Kroc rows though.

I dropset from 70 to 50.
Not my favorite lift, but every set is one step closer to fuarkin shredded cunt

Adding on to this, I think people usually ego lift the DB row and it hurts the purpose of the movement altogether. People usually use momentum or otherwise don't go down enough to feel the stretch in their lats. I feel a lot of guys I see in my gym would get more out of dropping the weight 20lbs and focusing on form

>Literally the most popular bodybuilder exercise is dyel

Slow seated cable row for tension and holding the stretch after heavy DBs going ham to move big weight. Know a lot of big guys who swear by this combo

105kgs/230lbs for 8 reps, clean

there's no fucking way DB rows are the most popular bbing exercise

Most I've done is 42,5 kg for 8, though grip strength is definitely the limiting factor

underrated

90 for reps but if I tried doing a 1rm probably 115-130 range

1.5 manlets

100 lbs for 4 sets of 8

Who here dumbbell rows out of the rack? Fuck other people

I do the same, meadow rows are hard as fuck

You're such a faggot

90lbs per arm. At least I'd assume since thats half my body weight and I do front lever rows.

i just switched from BB rows to these. there's just way too many ways to do do BB rows (grip width, back angle, controlled/cheating, overhand/underhand), and i didn't feel it enough in my lats to trust it.

15 lbs. That's right, FIFTEEN POUNDS. I can do up to 20 reps though. If I increase the weight to 20 lbs, I start to get pain in my left wrist. Decades of rheumatoid arthritis and a sedentary lifestyle have not made me strong. But I am STILL GONNA MAKE IT.

i dont do this shit exercise because I FEEL NO FUCKING ACTIVATION

MY LATS DONT FUKKING RESPOND HELP SERIOUSLY

Why so little reps?
I do a little less for 3x12. You following a specific program?

t.manlet

Stop curling it and keep your arm close to your body

those look legit af

You're doing it wrong then.

You need to brace your abs and stick your ass out. Arch your back straight so that when you hold the dumbbell you get a lat stretch. Now, this is crucial. PULL WITH THE ELBOW, NOT THE HAND. Imagine that your hand is like a hook and pull up with your elbow rather than your hand. Keep the dumbbell relatively close to your body and maintain the arched back. Pull with the elbow and squeeze and then let it down and stretch. Repeat.

try the one arm barbell rows too, shit is metal.

Who doesn't? Why would I carry 90lb. dbs to a bench when I can just work off the rack.

flex your lats while doing them, also maintain good form like said.

>Arch your back straight

52.5lbs, that's as high as my dumbbells go.

you have no clue at all,this is why you should never take advice from Veeky Forums

50 lbs. Do you bros keep your heap up when you them like when you're deadlifting?

Do you need bilateral rows or can you get big off unilateral work? I feel better doing rows where i can support myself somewhere. I DL twice a week so barbell rows fry my CNS.

>Flex your arm forward

Stop doing memelifts, start bb rows. problem solved.

90lbs for sets of 8, switch arms, then with no rest go back to first arm. usually get 3-5 sets this way as an accessory on either DL or bench day

I always hurt my lower back with these

What the heck am I doing wrong

Lost