Running on a threadmill for 30 minutes

>running on a threadmill for 30 minutes

HOLY FUCK HOW
HOW? THIS IS SO FUCKING BORING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg&index=10&list=PLmI0uOz7wiHokirPHIpZwQLl1fvwqlrBR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Willpower you weak numale

it helps to put on some tunes

you know what's more boring? Being a fat fuck that gets no pussy. Keep running, bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg&index=10&list=PLmI0uOz7wiHokirPHIpZwQLl1fvwqlrBR

this
unironically Sia - The Greatest

I found rowing to be more engaging if you have access to one of those machines.

My treadmill faces the tv. I put on an episode of Anime or whatever and just run until the credits roll.

Nigger i can muster the willpower to do it, but i absolutely dread doing it. Everybody always says "oh you're gonna get into the flow and then you'll really enjoy it", but there is nothing more mindnumbing than running on a treadmill.

run around outside user

I do it by watching anime.

i used to feel you vro, until i found the magic of running to the beat of music, so i compiled a whole playlist of 150 bpm songs on my spotify and let it play, it works WONDERS

I took up road biking. Less impact and its funner to actually go somewhere.

I can stay out all day long on a bike, 6+ hours. But now that it's cold, and my bike is on an indoor trainer, after 15 minutes I'm like yeah, fuck this.

I bring my tablet to the gym and watch Netflix or whatever I feel like. That usually helps

>he needs to run to not be fat
lmao

>y-you won’t g-get p-p-p-pussy b-bro
virgin detected

try this, it's actually a lot of fun
i crank up the sprint speed so i'm going full throttle

basically
>sprint 30 seconds full speed
>jog 60 seconds
>brisk walk 90 seconds
>repeat
makes treadmill fun

spoken like a true fatass virgin

How do I run without my earbuds falling out of my ears all the time?

Share playlist plz

Games >Podcast>music>tv

Learn the meta

Stop allowing niggers to put their dicks in your earholes and they will shrink with time

Get some earbuds that aren't garbage. Panasonic has a cheap pair for like 7 dollars I think on amazon and they're great.

>DRIVING TO THE GYM TO WALK

I bike to the gym, my american friend

jvc gummy plus headphones are usually cheap and this shit is indestructible, mines survived a washing machine with no change in quality.

treadmills suck ass. just go outside and run

My gym is uphill and it's constantly raining, fuck walking up that shit.

>treadmill
it's boring because it's not doing anything, it actually puts energy into your biological system thereby burning negative calories. enjoy getting fat.

>IT GOES
IT GOES
>IT GOES
IT GOES
>IT GOES
IT GOES
>IT GOES

>I could look good if I wanted to
>I'm choosing to look like a sack of shit

so listen to music or run outside
or go with a buddy and have a conversation while you run

yeah bro it's fucking way better outside. You actually can look at stuff

go outside and run around, much better. I find it to be a form of meditation for me

recently went to a cool gym where you could have a visual run through lots of different cities and countries
was pretty cool has anyones gym got these?
i think they actually procduce electricity too

Why the fuck are you on the treadmill. Get the fuck outside and run.

>b...b...but it's cold
Layers, you pansy ass bitch. This time of year, I'm usually warming up with 5 layers on. By the time I finish, I have only two on.

I've ridden my bike for 200K's its super fucking boring to sit on your ass for 7 hours.

>put episodes of tv show you like on phone
>rest phone on treadmill shelf
>watch show while walking/running

It's a great way to catch up/binge on shows that would usually leave me feeling like a lazy sack of shit for spending time on, or I never get around to watching because I'm busy with other things.

I actually did an extra fifteen minutes the last few days because I wanted to finish an episode of something.

y u h

Podcasts.

im not sure why the thread kept going after this post

>use eliptical
>read a book

try HIIT like hill sprints or prowler pushing
will get you in better shape quicker and is more exciting

I run at a pace that I cant really think about anything and only go for about 2-3 miles, but making sure I feel completely rekt by the last 400m

higher intensity running is a lot less boring than going jogging, and the runners high afterwards is godly

I couldnt get pussy when i was in sgape . Atleast now i get pleasure from food

stfu fatty u have no will power

go run on concrete lol, its great for your knees and ankles

Treadmill isn't supposed to be fun. It was invented in medieval times as a punishment/torture device.

If you’re bored then you’re not running hard enough. Go faster

I would run to the gym, but the night is dark and full of violent negroids

So download some audiobooks or podcasts. The time will fly by.

you should run outdoors instead if you can
real running isnt as boring because youre not staring at the same thing for 30 minutes

Started running in July and I am literally addicted to it now

I don't know if it's the quick beginner improvements or the overall better quality of life as a result of it but I cannot see myself stopping any time soon

Headphones help a lot though. Do you have any distractions OP?

>tfw I can run for a long ass time on a treadmill by simply zoning the fuck out or imagining I'm some kind of hero fighting in far off lands doing insane shit

shit is fucking great don't even have to listen to music.

30 minutes is easy with good music. 60 minutes is tough.