>steak
>parmesan
>pea purée

My fucking nigga

>whey and tuna
>rye bread
>milk and cheese

or just maccas n pizza

thanks man, they all just taste so damn good and are good for me :)

>chicken
>broccoli
>rice

Chicken
Bacon
Quinoa

>>Favorite protein source
beef
>>Favorite fat source
my own ass
>>Favorite carb source
lol wut?

Egg, chicken
Avocado, Salmon
Granola, potatoes

>Steak
>Avocado
>Sweet Potato

Salmon
Salmon
New season potatoes

Protein: Fried dace, any fish
Fats: Almonds
Carbs: Brussel sprouts

chicken thighs
Almonds
Spinach

milk
milk
bikkies

WHOLE MILK
WHOLE MILK
WHOLE MILK

Favorite vitamin source?
you guessed it! WHOLE MILK

Kangaroo
None (can't eat high fat foods)
Oats.

Eggs
Butter
Pasta

You guys un ironically need to watch the documentary "what the food"

>yfw diabetes isn't caused by sugar
>yfw meat and fish causes, accelerates, and promotes cancer
>yfw human anatomy LITERALLY is built for herbivores and fruits and nuts
>yfw an average vegan diet has on average 3.5g LESS protein than a full on meat heavy diet
>yfw body builders drop left and right because they eat like a carnivoris retard
>yfw the worlds strongest animals are all exclusively herbivores.
>yfw traditional diets of vegetables, sugars, bread and rice not only are good for you but literally heal your body and reverse what you've done throughout the years
>yfw the egg company, the meat company and the dairy product pay assosiations to tell you that the product is good for you
>yfw when first thing a president is debriefed on when he is entered in office aside from ufo shit is diet
>yfw you were shilled with meme magic into thinking veganism and shit was a meme
>yfw eating one egg a day for 70~ years takes off an average of 20 years life span
>yfw one egg a day is the equvilant of 3 cigarettes
>yfw one piece of meat, white or red a day for 70~ years takes off 10 years of your life

>yfw when you smoke, eat meat, dairy and eggs daily basically ensuring you don't live passed 40

>>yfw an average vegan diet has on average 3.5g LESS protein than a full on meat heavy diet

might i add that the 40-50 years of life span isn't THAT much worth those 3.5 grams anons...

also
>yfw meats aren't just bad because they're made in unsanitary conditions but meat consumption in general is not made for humans. our bodies medically and anotomically are not, were not, will never be, can't be made for digesting meat.
>yfw the protien in kale is more easily absorbed into the body than the protien from a cancerous steak
>yfw meat isn't even that good

Get out of here with that shit. That movie is so garbage it's not even funny. The only thing worst than that movie is degenerate pieces of shit like you who keep posting it here like it's the gospel.

>yfw when human teeth are specifically designed to rip and tear
>yfw you realize humans only have 4 true molars
>yfw when you realize there wasn’t a large abundance of fruits and vegetables in regions to solely survive off of 3000 years ago
It’s almost like humanity survived because we ate other animals and are specifically designed to do so.

>Humans anatomy is built for herbivores
That must be why we can digest meat proteins but can't digest cellulose.
When did vegan soyboys go from being about the morality of killing animals to being full blown alex jones level conspiracy theorists only without the irony. Pretty much everything you said in this post falls into the same category as "hillary clinton is a lizard person"

>Favorite protein source
turkey sausage
>Favorite fat source
cheese probably
>Favorite carb source
pasta

>insulin is used to process sugar
>excess sugar doesn't cause diabetes

Is he...
is he... fucking... the watermelon?

>cottage cheese, chicken, tuna
>anything
>rice

>Chicken
>Pecans
>what the fucks a carb

People always say this yet can't refute anything in the movie without misrepresenting what the movie actually said.

Go neck your neck.

patrician

>dad smokes, eats meat, dairy and eggs every day
>65 years old
Nice try, vegan

>literally a brainlet

Dr. Walter Kempner used to cure type 2 diabetes with a strict rice and fruit diet.

nutritionfacts.org/2016/11/17/fat-is-the-cause-of-type-2-diabetes/
ucdintegrativemedicine.com/2016/09/diet-diabetes-saturated-fats-real-enemy/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/

>Favorite protein source
Cheese
>Favorite fat source
Cheese
>Favorite carb source
Potatoes

And crystals can be used to cure cancer.

>curing diabeetus
can someone who has more knowledge and time read those sources and call this guy a fucking idiot for me?

You're correct. Vitamin C crystals are much more potent than most people believe. I've started megadosing Vitamin C throughout the day and have never felt beter.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/vitamin-c-kills-tumor-cells-hard-treat-mutation

>le you can't cure diseases, you can only manage them with pharmaceuticals because le science is infallible and scientists are my priests! maymay

End your life.

Unironically this

I don't know what to believe.

raise good points on why avoiding meat isn't nessesary but then theres studies that show eating fucking 1 slice of balogna a day causes an abundance of issues. i'm lostq

>Favorite protein source
Cum.
>Favorite fat source
Coconut oil lube.
>Favorite carb source
Smegma.

you're all unirionically retarded lmao. not only falling for Big Jew Pharma but actively siding with them

I didn't say that fucker
diabetes has been known about for over a century, many many things have been tried to cure it, and to my knowledge none of them have worked so far
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/diabetes/symptoms-causes/syc-20371444
doesn't say anything about a cure, or about fat or meat or any bullshit like that
are you going to tell me one of the most prestigious hospitals in America is wrong here?

Bologna is cured meat which has carcinogenic properties, why would you use the worst meat as an example?

Meat isn't bad, it's the preparation which makes it cancerous. Shit like broiling and curing.

>Treatments for all types of diabetes
>Healthy eating. Contrary to popular perception, there's no specific diabetes diet. You'll need to center your diet on more fruits, vegetables and whole grains — foods that are high in nutrition and fiber and low in fat and calories — and cut down on animal products, refined carbohydrates and sweets. In fact, it's the best eating plan for the entire family. Sugary foods are OK once in a while, as long as they're counted as part of your meal plan.

Uhh...

It's pretty obvious why they don't use the word "cure". Managing diseases is much more profitable than curing them.

that's the fucking thing. the doc shows that procseessed and cured meat and jerky and shit is all bad for you ok, fine we get it. but then it says literally theres no RIGHT way to eat meat. It's not good to eat flesh and animals. our intestines are just simply not made for it and that's fact.

I know of the eating raw meat diet and all the supposed benefits to that but the doc doesn't mention that one. Maybe raw meat is easily broken down in the intenstine? i don't know. Then why is there studies saying raw meat is fucking terrible for you - possibly a miss direction because that's the one true way to eat meat? If that's the case then whats with the fetishization of man and fire and man only BECOMING man because he cooked his meat

>saturated fat
>cholesterol
>heme iron
>IGF-1

Meat is bad for you.

Bacon

Carbs? The fuck is that

Firstly you should consider the risk of cancer cuased by meat is extremely low unless you eat tons and everyday for several years, even then it's very low unless you 60+.

There are safe ways of cooking meat such as boiling or roasting. It's the very high temperature (broil) which produces the mutagens.

Don't buy into vegan hysteria, it's best to avoid meat, but you can live and enjoy life just fine if you eat it in moderation (not red meat everyday).

>implying you don't need some cholesterol
>implying you don't need lipids of all kinds
>implying there's a fucking hierarchy on iron
next you're going to bring up prions

>Favorite protein source
Cheese/Chicken
>Favorite fat source
Cheese
>Favorite carb source
Pasta

>protein
pork