How do i deal with excessively greasy nose?

how do i deal with excessively greasy nose?

Other urls found in this thread:

fashionbeans.com/article/mens-toners-what-are-they-should-use-one/
healthyandnaturalworld.com/baking-soda-for-gorgeous-face-and-skin/
youtube.com/watch?v=I9SL_lrKmKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Eat less greasy shit

Wash your face!!! Also..alot of that has to do with what you eat and drink!!!!

Use a toner, alcoholic formula to prevent sweat and greasiness.

fashionbeans.com/article/mens-toners-what-are-they-should-use-one/

cheers, thanks m8

Wipe it with a paper towel

Stop eating shit food or lots of food. Wash your face then use any generic lotion to moisturize. Bam, perfect skin.

don't try to get rid of the oil, you'll just make it worse. wash your face but only 1-2 a day.

get a moisturizer/sunscreen for oily skin. they put something in them that blunts the shine.

also stop worrying about it you're going to die sooner than you think user

good face wash? I h8 how clearesel drys my face

You probably have sensitive skin. Anything I wash my face with dries it out too, just use some moisturiser. I use bvlgari aftershave balm and the girls seem to like the smell of it.

1) Never touch your face
2) Never wash your face
3) Eat pounds of veggies every day
4) No dairy ever
5) At least light cardio every day

>those wide pores

you must be dehydrated as fuck

Rice paper. Not meming look it up

Also use less moisturizer.

Henrys daily face wash.

People are ignoring this user but he's right. You'r body makes oil for a reason. When you try to dry it out you fuck things up worse. QUit being an oillet

Yeah these threads are fucking retarded, always. OP question is never fucking answered clearly with a set routine.
Buy a daily saliclyc acid moisturizer, 2-10% depending how nasty your shit is.
Take a shower before and wipe it clean with a clean as fuck towel.
Put a thin layer on your nose and leave it on overnight.
Don't touch your face and lightly dab the area with a tissue during the day.
Drink lots of water and it will be reduced/gone within a short time

stop taking steroids

if your so fucking helpless that you can't just go to the store and read the labels just google "best face wash". it varies completely on your type of skin. Would you also like someone to tell you how to apply face wash to your face wittle baby?

people don't want to hear it, that's why they're ignoring it

it's like sebaceous filaments - there is very little you can do about it and a lot of the things people do just makes shit much worse

unless you have an actual medical condition this is more or less all you need to do for your skin:

1. wash your face with a cleanser that works well with your skin, but don't wash it too much

2. moisturize, use one for your skin type and that has sunscreen

3. drink lots of water and eat a maximally healthy diet filled with fruits, veg and good fats

5. be healthy

6. accept the fact that your skin has flaws

7. stop being a faggot

my nose used to be oily and bumpy af, now i have no sebaceous filaments and its super soft
now, i cant say 100% that this is what fixed it because i dont really know, but i dont see what else it could be
i use etude house wonder toner. also AHA, it will help. my skin is super super soft now
anyways if anyone wants more skincare tips i am happy to share routine/products/whatever

anything with the words "wonder" or "? in 1" is a scam

Thanks for backing me up ;)

kek how is it a scam? etude house is a very very very popular korean brand. obviously everyone is different but im not claiming this shit will give u a new face, just stating what worked for me

ULTIMATE PRO TIP:
carrot juice!

very high in vitamin A, after a few days of drinking a glass a day, you WILL notice major improvements in your skin

Soap

If you don’t want to age and damage your skin, do not use any alcohol on your skin!!!!!!

best answer, washing it with soap will only make it more greasy afterwards. just wipe it with paper towels once in a while.

There's a such thing as "oil blotting sheets" for your face. Expensive for their size and quantity, but work very well. You keep them on you and use throughout the day.

Or you just become alpha enough that nobody minds, fag.

take a damp washcloth and put some pressure on your nose and gently scrub it with that washcloth

Do you do cardio regularly? Are you overweight or above say 15% bf?

I found that being sedentary fucked with my skins ability to manage itself and frequently had a very oily nose and forehead, especially after eating.
When I started doing regular cardio and dropped down into the

Banking soda works great for me.

healthyandnaturalworld.com/baking-soda-for-gorgeous-face-and-skin/

Eat a bar of soap and then steam your face. You'll sweat the soap out of your pores and it'll clean them.

This.
Eat more carrots!

Stop being an Indian shitskin and clean your face so you dont become this

youtube.com/watch?v=I9SL_lrKmKs

cold showers no meme

>It works by physically removing
baking soda it is then

Put a towel on ur pillow

i wonder if babby powder would halp

Wash your face twice a day and drink lots of water.

Moisturising twice daily (morning and night) fixed it for me. Only wash face with lukewarm water too

Used to do that, it works. Looks more "normal" to other people to just change the pillowcase every other day though.

pumpkin or sweet potatoes work for this as well. I've been eating 8-16 oz of Sweet Potato or 1-2c of mashed winter squash every morning for about four months now. It's very good for your skin.

I wash my face 2 a day(before and after sleep), but my pores are still black after 4-5 days, so I use peeling to clean it

>>I use TAR.It's very cheap so I recomend it.
It's an astrigent solution that cleans,closes and desinfects the pores,normaly used for aftershave.Had the same problem for a short while but now,with a morning clean I'm set.Bonus:also helps with zits and prevents iritation.

>banking soda
You're the 1%

Can I just put it together with the garlic, onion and all the other shit I need to consume to look acceptable?

you realise that youre over analysing your face and that everyone else has a kinda greasy nose in some lights, and its just that you look at yours so much that it seems greasy

imma eat pork liver
it has like 600% vit RDA

next you're going to be telling him his pores aren't actually 10x worse than anyone else's

it's genetic so yeah most of the stuff like this is broscience.

accutane does reduce oil so that is an option.

Enjoy your Hypervitaminosis A, brainlet.

Wash your fucking face after workouts and meals.