>2017
>Not doing GOCOAD
>Just did 2 hour session
>30,000 calories in a few cups, let's do this! C'mon!

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320294.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy your Alzheimers, nutritionlet. Canola oil is probably the worst oil besides soybean.

I always have immediate liquid shits after chinese food. I figured it was because they used too much oil and my body couldn't digest it. Try drinking this shit, OP. Bet you will liquid diarrhea piss out your ass within 1 hour.

My body is ready

Doubt it. If GOMAD works this should too. At this sort of surplus I'll grow like I'm on Tren.

BTW, gross but not as bad as pounding liquor desu senpai

On the radio I heard a dude who skid across Antarctica talk about pounding oil to gain weight. Apparently it works, although I think it was a cup not a gallon a day.

I believe in you, OP

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320294.php

If you're not retarded already, you're about to fix that.

official power ranking:
Peanut oil>clarified butter>bacon fat>lard>coconut oil=olive oil>sesame oil>canola oil>vegetable oil>>>>>>>>>>>>palm oil> soy bean oil

I don’t see grape seed on that list

F

Going strong bruv.

Might be my last cup if I even finish this tonight. I feel pretty sick.

Do not do that, that's disgusting

Look at how much you have to gain and how little you have to lose

where is Avocado oil ?

F

Y tho

>drinking a gallon of oil
>not retarded

Post pics of shit

enjoy the feeling of having oil course through your intestines for the next 3-4 days straight, as well as having digestion issues for weeks because your intestines will be lined with oil

Enjoy your free cut

this lol your flora is going to be fucked

Olive oil>peanut oil>avocado oil>sesame oil>coconut oil>vegetable oil>palm oil>soybean oil

Ghee, bacon fat, and lard technically are not oils.

OP here. Smoked some weed and drank an IPA to deal with nausea but it's like I could feel the oil rising above the beer.

Going to barf soon but if I hold most in I'm still like 10k ckal in the green.

Good thing I learned ITT: I should switch to peanut oil when I fry stuff. Not all that much more expensive than soy/canola

C O C A D
O
C
A
D