Bodybuilding.com

never been to this mysterious place, give me the run down of what to expect...is it full of normalfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eECjjLNAOd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prepare to be nice to everyone and never give constructive criticism for fear of being down voted into the red and have no one ever take you seriously again.

That's reddit man.

i ordered supplements from there on black friday

both sorta

If you are new and try to give advice the regulars will neg you initio oblivion and your rep will make you look like a troll until a mod gives you some pitty reps.

misc is essentially Veeky Forums but even more retarded, somehow

not totally good
not totally bad

treat as a directory for scholarly articles, they are quite a few links
comment section is gold and dirt mixed, some pretty/very knowledgeable people alongside fatties and sedentary shits who feel like commenting on a bbding site is working out already, and don't have a clue, obviously

this

>some pretty/very knowledgeable people alongside fatties and sedentary shits who feel like commenting on a bbding site is working out already, and don't have a clue, obviously

So it's Veeky Forums then?

It's better than Veeky Forums because they have profile pictures, so you can tell if someone actually lifts or not. If Veeky Forums had a mandatory 'current body' profile pic then it would die in a day.

You don't have to have a profile picture. I haven't been on in years but a lot of people just left it blank when I would post there.

Just go to the misc.
Its like Veeky Forums but the content is more structured.

bb.com misc is basically Veeky Forumss twin. They both create memes, they both were the backbone of gym culture explosion. they both got infected with incels except misc has actual chads who lift and have careers and fuck girls making up a large portion of their userbase.

noavi's get negged or called out.

misc is gold

can confirm, less homo as well which I enjoy

I joined for a 2 month natty body recomp contest they had. I was already bulked so it was perfect timing. I went from builtfat to absolutely ripped in that time (EC stack, Yohimbine, LISS, IF + caloric deficit). Lost like 20 lbs while still maintaining mass. I worked my ass off and who wins? An obese woman. She went from about 320 lbs to 315 lbs. She was still obese and won.

Fucking body positivity. ITS A BODYBUILDING CONTEST. Fuck that website.

kinda, but without the bantz

You are years late to the party. The misc used to be fucking legendary back in the day, they spawned the whole puahate/lookism shit for example.

HEre is a little history for oyu
Sherdog and BB misc inadvertently created Jersey Shore.
It all started with
>pic related.
It started off as a meme on these web sites, spread around someone on MTV was like we should make a show on Guidos, at first I think it was suppose to make fun of them.
But then Normal Faggots took at as something cool.

And yea.

The forum is allright.
Their articles should NEVER be taken seriously if you are serious about fitness.

To be fair only 10% of Veeky Forums actually lift and only 10% of those who lift provide constructive criticism

>TO BE FAIR

go back

its great youtube.com/watch?v=eECjjLNAOd4

>mfw take one of these individual's looks and place them not on the shore and they are an average white guy that fits in.