Whats fits credit score

Whats fits credit score

This thread seems more apt for Veeky Forums

Keep at it, user, you'll get there.

Well this is a racist thread.

I don't have a credit score. I don't own a cell phone. I don't have a bank account. I don't have a credit card. Pay with cash like a real man.

My credit 588 is because I made some impulsive purchases while in college. I wanted things, had no money and got approved for credit lines which were quickly cut off when I didn't pay anything back.

My credit is slowly going up because I am making my student loan payment consistently every month.

At what credit score do you start not getting rejected instantly when they look it up?

I must be a retard, 27, just realized I never checked mine.

>tfw your parents put your name on their credit cards the day you were born
>tfw have decades of PERFECT credit history
>credit score is 800+ even though i havnt applied for credit once in my life or paid into it at all

finance-lets WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

keep paying your shit and try disputing missed payments/derogatory marks. Sometimes they dont feel like dealing with disputes and they will just waive negative things on your report. Once you get to around 700 you should be able to get non-secured cards with several thousands in credit

unironically in the low 500s. i caught up on student loan payments owed to the govt and am paying them regularly now, but i'm still dealing with an $800 chargeoff and money owed to my school. i was a hardcore alcoholic for around 2 years and it is reflected in my credit.

i just hope i can get my score high enough around 6-8 months from now that i'll have a place to move into once my current lease runs out. i guess if it doesn't happen, i end up homeless.

missed an opportunity to use "loanlets"

Where does Veeky Forums put their money? I bought some random stocks from a fund that had a stable graph a couple of days ago but I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.

>tfw your parents did that and then died, didn't tell you, and you were stuck dealing with a bankruptcy at 14

>we are 1980 again
That doesn’t even work anymore, post proof faggot

Crypto

How do I check my score, lads?

You can literally make anyone a user on a credit card

there are people that pay to be users on other's cards just get a good credit history. There are lots of people that abuse it but credit agencies still count it.

>thinking im going to post any of my credit info online

Yeah, don't do that unless you can afford to lose the money.

Read "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" and maybe check Coursera or Kahn Academy for an intro to finance/investing course.

If you actually have a reasonable amount of money to invest, say a few thousand dollars or more, talk to a financial planner. Your bank can probably point you in the right direction. Walk into a branch and ask if you can talk to a financial planner or if they could point you in the direction of one.

creditkarma

It might have a slight impact but in no way influences your score like having an actual credit card in your name.

>troll

Should I kms?

Prob, 796 here

I dont have one but i have a job
how to?

~730 from using my CC for $50 and paying it off w/o interest every month.

Acquire some good old fashioned American credit

apply for a credit card

What's the annual fee?

I just started working and still live with my parents so I can save a lot. I'm going to check those books, and I don't know how I didn't think of going to my bank myself, thanks mate.

731. Trying to get it to 800 by the time I finish trade school in february. Going into real estate after.

Ha. Nobody signs up for cards like that anymore when there's so many that have no annual fees.

0, 1k limit, dunno what my apr is

>782

some credit cards with annual fees are pretty good

I have a credit card with a rewards program that gives me a 6% discount if i use it for groceries and a 3% discount if i buy gasoline, but it has a $100 annual fee. When I do all the math, I actually come out on top though so it's worth having

I think I'm going to stop using credit cards for a month and see what happens. I may have to keep an eye on my spending habits. I spent a lot of money on food and luxury shit

I need to budget!!!

>luxury shit
??

I live like a fucking king

>Stuck in a dead end job that I hate and I'm always broke, but at least my credit is good....

>unironically bragging about how my good goy points you have

what the fug did you buy

I always check a woman's credit score before starting a long-term relationship

Has saved me a lot of hassle because a lot of the girls that have been interested in me have shit credit from maxing out credit cards or not paying student loans.

what... they just offer up their S.S. number for you to "verify" them.... 1/2 of the chicks I know don't even know what their SS number is ?

>you be lying

I have a website that guesses your SIN number from the information you provide and you confirm or deny it.