Why do ya lift, huh user?

why do ya lift, huh user?

I betcha it's for girls huh?

You don't need to lie to me.

Lift weights and become a philosopher. Only way to truly make it.

Yeah it use to be for girls and to build confidence, but now it's because I'm joining the military

I lift to find her

I lift for myself, but girls do give me some extra motivation on that last rep.

What a strange fetish.

I lift so that, one day, when society collapses, i'll be ready

Since i was a kid i've always been overweight; there was a time i was skinny but it was a long time ago;

I want to see what my body looks like when shredded; i want to know if i have good or bad muscle genetics and i want to be a better version of myself

I lift to be skrong and for respek from other males. Girls don’t care bout how much u can lift they just like big arms and a six pack.

I just want to be /fitlit/ man. And to be with her.

At first it was for a girl, then I realized that maybe love isn't for me.

Now I lift because is the only thing in my life that I think I can do right

did made me cry a little

i stopped chasing after men a long time ago. i'm getting healthier for myself and to not be a weak piece of shit.

>my ex
>to be intimidating
>places where I get shirtless
my body is good enough for girls standards but I feel so inadequate when there's guys bigger than me

what happened to my gif rreeee

I don't lift

I should, but at 6'3, a model tier face and high self confidence, I can be skinny as fuck and still slay so it's not really a priority

HEIGHT

FACE

FRAME

never mind it was just glitching for a minute haha

i'm lifting away my feels and to give me a reason to stay sober. i don't lift to be sexy, strong, or intimidating. just not priorities in my life right now.

>good height
>good frame
>good body
>6.5/10 face
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

plastic surgery

I'm just trying to see if i can make my life better before I die alone.

its funny because Socrates was actually described as an overweight alcoholic by his students which is the only account of his teaching as he did not write anything

fuck that taxi driver ISIS Zayn