>Bangladeshi shill, can barely feed my family of 36
>All of them get cholera again for some weird
reason
>Need to raise money for their treatment
>The only asset I have is my knowledge of crtl+v
>White man says he'll give me $0.20 per website I shill on
>Type "fit" into search bar
>Post it on every link that comes up

Just for this I'm never buying one of these shitty bars, my favorite source of protein is protein rich food anyways.
saged

Can on bro, these bars are legit good BUT are any of these bars worth the price? Doubt it, theyre 4x more expensive than regular coco bars but with more protein

$3.50 and your mom's used underwear

If you get all your protein from food then you must be a fat fuck, lemme guess youre a "powerlifter" right?

>Tastes amazing too
Doubtful.
>Low in carbs
So it's full of chemicals. Great.

Get the fuck out of here and go promote your junk food on reddit.

Only good thing about shit like this is it triggers every female fatty in the workplace, but not quite as much as eating a double or triple burger with bacon in front of them

No, I just do cardio

> Full of chemicals
> Full of
> chemicals
user do you have any fucking clue what you're talking about

So youre one of those "I dont lift because I dont wanna get too big" guys?

Lemma guess, youre a twink?

Aspartame and Sucralose, faggot.

Chemicals.

No I lift too pajeet

They taste great *Tony the tiger voice*

But really taste so good. The bigger brands taste like shit, quest one has one good bar, the rest test like cardboard

>If you get all your protein from food then you must be a fat fuck
???

I’ll stick with Costco protein bars. They’re white labeled Quest bars and 18 for a box of 20.

Lifting cock to your month maybe

>full of chemicals
Pretty much everything is chemicals m80

18 for 20 is good

I have these lemon protein flap jacks from CNP (amazon offer) 24 bars for £15

Also Phd is running an offer, 12 bars for £9

Not if you buy that natural shit.

According to their sit it has
Maltitol
Polydextrose
Xylitol
Sucralose
And shitloads of soy and emulsifying agents. Like all protein bars the source for protein is whey so you might as well just take whey.

This garbage is full of soy:
>MILK Protein (Calcium caseinate, MILK protein isolate, WHEY protein isolate), MILK Chocolate with (Sweetener: Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin), Flavours) 18.3% Gelatine Hydrolysate, Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Humectant (Glycerol), SOY Crisps (SOY Protein, Tapioca Strarch, Salt) SOY Crisp (SOY Protein, Fat reduced Cocoa, Tapioca Starch) Cocoa Butter, SOY Oil, Skimmed MILK Powder, Palm Fat, Sweeteners (Xylitol, Sucralose), Flavours, Fat Reduced Cocao, Salt, Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin)

Go have at it if you're a Soyboy.

Are any of those stuff bad (I mean really bad?)

Grenade is ok, but they kinda hurt my teeth. I still prefer the Costco ones, for price and taste. They need to make a box with just brownie flavor though...

Short answer: Yes

Cookie dough is such a dissapointing flavor, and sadly it is all that is left in my box.

Those fiber numbers are pumped up by something shitty, right?

Why do you insist on being a homosexual?

:(

>$4 a bar

Hahaha fuck that, shill. Saged

My nigga this is my shit. Still tough but still really good, especially with the chocolate chips. Really gotta brush your teeth after eating one though.

The fiber comes from resistant starch from Tapioca Starch, so they go about 1-2kcal/g, very low insulin response (though since you're ingesting 20g of protein in a single sitting you'll get insulin response anyway) as well and acts probiotic so actually, it's quite good. The caveat is that you shouldn't heat it, otherwise it will degrade back into a normal starch, just like potato starch. Microwaving it for like 5s or leaving it in your pocket is probably OK but not if you actually tried to cook the thing.

>Maltitol
>Polydextrose
>Xylitol
>Sucralose

There is no evidence yet that proves any of those things are bad for you. Just because something has a scary name or is made in a lab doesn't mean it's harmful.

>emulsifying agents

Mayonnaise is an emulsion.

>soy

Phytoestrogens are not as bioavailable as the estrogens created naturally in your body.

Anything in excess is bad.

sage and report shill threads

>Buy Vitafiber syrup
>Buy Protein Powder
>Heat 50g Vitafiber syrup for 30 seconds in microwave
>Stir in 25g Protein Powder (any flavour)
>Mould into bar shape
>Fridge for a couple hours
Ta-dah..

>high in protein
and high in soy isoflavones too

Daily reminder to read the fucking labels.

>Phytoestrogens are not as bioavailable as the estrogens created naturally in your body.

Good thing it's balanced out by the gigantic concentration of estrogenic isoflavones in soy products and products using soy ingredients.

See pic related, black bean sauce has a lot of isoflavones despite black beans themselves having virtually none. Why? Because black bean sauce uses soy ingredients, and that alone is enough to make it an issue.

People actually eat protein bars?
They're like $3 each, whereas an equivalent amount of whey is like $0.20

>soy protein
It's trash

Gross

>eating sweets when going low carb
lmao

>he doesn't get his protein from his boyfriend

This

Set up your game

Meant to say step not set

-_-