Onion General /OG/

ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS

>why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>do is have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions could possibly work but most onion men find it unlikely.

>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

>what are some common effects?
Different onion lads have reported random aggression, higher lifts, quicker recovery, and less insomnia, please contribute by posting your effects to perhaps convince onionlets to join us.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2014/10/cdc-shares-mass-of-data-on-e-coli-and-salmonella-in-beef/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm ready for the onion pill.

>not blending onion, beets and nutmeg with water and chugging before brushing your teeth at night

It's like you don't want to wake up with underwear destroying erections

What does the nutmeg do?

Read the OP
>Cinnamon, lime juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

This explains why shrek got fiona while being a real ogre then he turned into a soyboy.

How do I explain to my family the reason I'm eating raw onions all of a sudden?

Tell them its a superfood and is very healthly for your heart and lowers the risk of cancer
you wouldn't even be lying.

Tell them you're pregnant.

Tell them the strong juice of the onion causing a synergy effect with your hydrochloric acid, causing you to digest food faster and more efficiently.

This shit is nice

this is my swamp

Well last night I chopped up an onion and just ate it from the plate with some Tabasco sauce.

Today, my hands smell like death. My breath, is unholy. I don't even need to lick my hand... if I just breathe out and quickly breathe in, I can smell it.... and it's God awful.

This cannot be worth it. Thank fuck it's Saturday so I don't have to go out in public, but holy fuck I'm not doing during Monday-Friday.

DONT EAT THE WHOLE ONION AT ONCE

>DONT EAT THE WHOLE ONION AT ONCE
onionlet

mandatory post of the OG on onions, the onion knight himself: Davos Seaworth.

>Today, my hands smell like death.
If you got one of those stainless steel sinks, rub them against the surface. Alternatively, dampen your hands and rub some salt on them. The smell should be gone after you wash it off.

his king was killed by a girl while he is still going strong, coincidence? I think not ...

Hes right, even when you have pooped and washed your ass with your hand, the poop smell will go away after rubbing in the stainless steel sink

Has anyone got any links to studies on onion? I'm interested to read about this.

>nutmeg
how much u add?
also w/ water?

bump

I bought little bitty mild onions as training wheels. I have an aversion to eating the core. I may slice it off the core this time into quadrants rather than trying to eat it like a whole apple.

I cut one into quadrants and just tried the core. It tastes exactly like a flower such as a dandelion. I remember how they taste from being a kid.

>How do I explain to my family
cuck

Lots of water, and about a table spoon of nutmeg

Nutmeg compounds play a role in hormone regulation, increase libido and aid sleeping

tell them to increase testosterone cos you're not a BITCH

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
>Cinnamon, lime juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

How exactly do you apply it? Consume them together (I'm guessing) or consume when bad breath presents itself?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ONION KNIGHT OF CATARINA! Testosterone and gains will be blessed onto you, but only if you reply, "Thank you Onion Man!" ITT

Thank you Onion Man!

>increases testosterone
>cures baldness

Pick one fag-tard, testosterone causes male pattern baldness.

on day 15 here. I have now been doing one yellow and one red a day since day 11.

anyone here actually getting their blood work done? I know there was one guy who posted his before pic, how many days u got left?

i think thats him. someone said something like 15 dayish

You have summoned me.

I'm still eating onions.
I am not sure to extend the test until the Christmas post has calmed down as a delay in transit could mess with the blood sample.

Seeing someone post my face is weird but kinda cool.

Love kisses and litteral raises.
Onion knight

Sorry I forgot to post my 1st sample was 30 November.
So 20/21 December would be the earliest I could take it.

>Onion knight
godspeed onionknight

>sperging out THIS MUCH over a troll-meme
How much more FORCED does this have to be before you all figure out you're being sold a bill of goods?
>YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT SHITLOADS OF GODDAMNED ONIONS
>YOU'RE NOT IRANIAN LAB RATS
>NO HUMAN STUDIES SHOWING TEST GAINS FROM SHITLOADS OF RAW ONIONS
>FACT: YOU ARE BEING TROLLED
Come on guise, THINK.

>eating veggies is bad for you
>shart-in-mart amerifats actually believe this

>YOU'RE NOT IRANIAN LAB RATS

I might be.

>diced red onion with olive oil (converts cholesterol into test)
>chase each spoonful with low sodium vegetable juice that's full of chili

Lift more, further sprints, determination fueled by a calm inner aggression, balls are larger.

Not even memeing, this is like taking T

What about garlic?

It's ok.
Many health benefits
Do both.

You're doing gods work :')

doing both

i think it legit works

Yes do both, and if you can, add more of these green, european herbs into your food, in rotation if you can. And its not a call to ease attention away from onions. Its more like an idea that most of you dont have these herbs in your diet anyhow, and that you should use them instead of processed crap instead. Lots of room for normal food...

How do I eat the onion, I have a blender. And nutmeg + cinamon

Upvote

my fav recipe to get a lot of raw onion and garlic is salad with tomatoes and cottage cheese

tastes delicious and is super fucking nutritious.

for cinnammo
i eat greek yoggurt, add oats and big load of cinammo. You can add honey if you can afford extra carbs (remember that honey is great shit for recovery post workout)

I do both, but enjoy garlic a lot more.

Should I cycle onions? Maybe 5 days on, 2 days off with a month off after two months on?

the absolult madman

whip out your rock hard cock and slap em with it they'll understand

If that's not a blood test then it's not accurate. Piss and spit tests are good for shit.

It's blood.

> try soup
> add raw onions

Thank you Onion Man

Ingested=>Testosterone rises
Sprinkled on baldhead => Hair grows

I am an Aranyan Gym Rat

Only cycle if your throat gets sore.

Is this an acceptable way to eat my onions???? I've been eating one of these a day this week

SS + BOAD

Do it if you want.

Have you niggers even tried the best way to eat onions?
HAVE YOU EVEN TRIED TATAR!?
It's RAW BEEF + RAW ONION + RAW EGG YOLK + PICLE

IT WILL GET YOU PROTEIN DRUNK!
YA'LL BE DOIN' PR'S IN NO TIME

YOU MIGHT EVEN FIGHT A NIGGA OR TWO

MMMMHHM MMMMHHM BITCH.

Seriously, make yourself a trat and eat tatar two times a week and you will feel like on test.

Looks tasty my nigga

will probably also get salmonella poisoning but...

yes
YES
CORRECT

What about if I cut and leave them open for a while? I can eat it raw just like some celery or some shit

Ofc.

who here /Diarrhea/ whenever they eat onions?

Thank you onion man

>beef
>salmonella
raw beef is fine if it's fresh

No mudbutt but since I've started to drink raw juice made of 1 beet, 1 onion, 1 lime, 2 carrots my turds look like I have stage 4 colon cancer.
The next 20 minutes after I chug this potion is also nasty as fuck.

>1 onion a day
>1g per KG

1 onion covers the 1g per kg for most people.

It's a "greater than " or a threshold you should reach.

Salmonella is from. Poultry

1 onion juiced will give you about 5 ounces of juice. Which is plenty unless you weigh 350+

do you not see the raw egg in the middle.
Also:

foodsafetynews.com/2014/10/cdc-shares-mass-of-data-on-e-coli-and-salmonella-in-beef/

If it's actually blood then why are there step-by-step instructions? Drawing blood is a nurse or doctor's job, as is handling the blood after it's drawn.

The inside of an egg is sterile. Wash your eggs before cracking them if you're worried about salmonella.

So what is optimal? A full onion is like 4g per kg at least.

Do you know anything about food hygene?
This user knows the drill.

Been on the dozen onion a day (DOAD) diet for about two months now and I've put on 20lbs of lean tissue while losing 20lbs of fat. A perfect recomp that only would've been possible with roids before I discovered the true value of based onions.

Doctors literally seething that Veeky Forums is stealing all their business now that people are healthier and more muscular thanks to this superfood.

This post is so absurd that I can't distinguish if you are aither a retard or a troll.

>please contribute by posting your effects to perhaps convince onionlets to join us.
Increased libido
Gonad enlargement
Increased confidence levels

This user will save us all. This thing gonna blow the fuck up if his testosterone levels increase.

Literally in ops post

are you supposed to eat the skin?

Real men eat all the onion parts.

(No)

this picture feels like a threat

Judging by how that bread looks in your picture chances are it probably contains soy. Go check the package and see if it does have soy in it and if the bread does then stop eating it.