Why lift when it's all about your skill in vidya?

why lift when it's all about your skill in vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

lol.gamepedia.com/Imaqtpie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has nice hair

>that hoverhand

CMON QT

He also makes 8,000 a month from twitch alone.

>8,000
this guy is pulling over a million per year, he's definitely making more on twitch alone

>tfw discover QT early this year

fucking love this guy

hes obviously doing it ironically

man try to find some oldschool qt, that shit is why he's famous.

Who is this ugly faggot and why he makes so much money?

league of legends streamer
lol.gamepedia.com/Imaqtpie

Well, presumably there are the health benefits.

I used to think the same,why so much people watch this fat guy with a neckbeard,but once you start watching you understand.

>ugly faggot
I know you're not talking about the mother fuckin PIE like that

can a man really be happy just playing vidya all day and getting filthy rich?

It seems like the kush life, but there is just so much more to life than that. It would drive me insane.

Not hating tho, would love to be in their shoes and it is life on easy mode. Also, the skill required to play at their level is impressive. thoughts?

I don't understand that image

all the hapas on r/hapas are Asian supremacist

>thoughts?
depends on your personality, if you enjoy being a social entertainer and in the spotlight, then it would be an amazing job

He harms no one,he is rich,you can arguably say that his passion for the game and hard work(not hard at all for people with passion,like him) has paid him off.

I don't think there is more to life,think about it,everything that every person lusts for and wants is deep down sensual pleasure in one form or another and when your life starts to end,you seek calmness and peace,physically and mentally.And this guy has achieved that while doing what he enjoys doing.

How many people in the world can say the same?He only needs to keep his body healthy and exercise,he has some bowflex sitting and catching dust that he should use,and he would be golden.

YOU KNOW HOW THE PIE GETS DOWN

>Almost 3 years playing
>tfw only high gold

Hell Yeah

Someone link the girl gamer video of qt, the one with the turn around

yeah I would have to say it really depends on your personality and he's the perfect fit. It's enjoyable to watch him I have to admit

you're totally right. I guess a lot in this life can achieved through sheer passion and consistency. good points.

A lot if not all,resolution,discipline and hard work are the only respectable ways to earn anything.

I would lose my mind, not only from the meaninglessness but also knowing that I was creating a product for kids to sit alone and watch instead of going outside and exploring the world with real friends. I'd feel I was damaging my soul and enticing others to do the same.