Is this why we're getting Veeky Forums?

Is this why we're getting Veeky Forums?

To avoid situations like pic related?

>Beta
>Wife and kids
>Unfit
>Listen to a soyboy in a game of simon says
>Get shot

If he was Veeky Forums he would of told him to shove it and probably lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

I need a better explanation of the background of that pick

Nah.
He'd have gotten shot sooner and the people who're trying to get the cop off in the court of public opinion will have been able to spin it as a violent agressive man of indeterminate race threatening an officer.

>>Wife and kids
Wasnt there a woman in the room with him?

I won't end up like him, I swear

why didn't he fuckin listen?

He listened for 4 full minutes, cop itching to kill someone without having to risk a firefight with actual dangerous criminals

why dont cops just use tasers lol? fuck amerifats are fuckn stupid

>Listen for four minutes
>Soyboy screaming at you
>6 Rifles pointed at you
>Says stupid shit
>"Uno mistako you dedio"
>Make one mistake in simon says
>Get shot

it's a pretty sad story & video but i'm starting to get the idea that all these threads on every board is some kind of shill effort

what are they trying to gain?

>having kids is beta

Nice try Dr Goldstein

I just watched the video and read the wiki page about the incident, why the fuck did the cop shoot him? He was clearly unarmed, and the cop decided to be a fucking spastic and play simon says, only to shoot the guy. normally in these police brutality cases the police seem at least a bit justified, but this seems ridiculous. Am I missing something?

We want to see him hanged, that's about it, he was already doxxed hopefully he gets swatted and shot, that would be ironic.

He did he reached to pull up his pants because he was drunk and the powertripping manlet had him crawling on the floor. In the beginning when he tells him to cross his legs he's so nervous he can't tell his left from his right. And you can see clearly throughout the video theres nothing in his waisteband. Whole situation could have been avoided if he just arrested him 3 min earlier.

Shut the fuck up, the white fatty got shot because he tried to pull his pants up, no reason to do that, he got fucked.

those sweet soros bux

he fuckin yelled at the soyboy to not put his hands behind his back and than his arm went to his leg and it looked like he was grabbin for something, fuckin stupid, fuck your pants let them fall

Oh yeah I bet you would love to crawl to a soyboy, keep defending him, cmon i'm waiting for my (you)

It's never been easier to spot the manlets

reminds me of that webm were the guy tells the hoodlum to pull his pants up then he chases after then trips up over them

>dont put your hands down for any reason
>now crawl towards me

did alphadestiny become a cop(e)?

>soros
>victim isn't a minority

We all get that the guy was stupid for grabbing at his pants, the issue is that the guy should never even have been in that situation. Anyone with two brain cells can see that they should've either:
>Walked up while the suspects are both facedown on the ground, hands in front of them, and arrested them one at a time and walked the out.
or
>Ma'am, I need you to slowly stand up with your hands visible in front of you, put them over your head as high as you can, and walk to us slowly. Keep your hands as far from your body as possible and visible at all times
>repeat with male suspect

Instead the used these useless and confusing as shit instructions where they tell them to crawl using their crossed knees with their hands in the air, entirely different from any rational person's definition of 'crawling', only for the purpose of getting the suspects a few feet closer for no reason. Yeah, the guy was stupid for reaching towards his waist, but the situation should never have occurred in the first place.

This pig needs to be killed.

This is some really sick shit.

Haha fuckin rekkt

the guy looked like he was pulling a gun out of his waistband to the cop

If he was drunk why didn't he say 'yes' when he asked if they were drunk then? He lied

>if you disobey again, there is a high probability that you will be shot
>don't you fucking trip
>shoots him for pulling up his pants so he doesn't trip

the only thing about making them crawl is they weren't sure no one was hiding in the hotel room?

Still seemed to go on way too long

He's white and your mind is actually trying to understand why he was shot. You wouldn't bat an eye if it was Tyrone who was shot.

The cop feared for his life. That should be enough. Right guise?

Cops are fucking power tripping beta manlet pigs
I hate them so much holy shit

Powertripping manlet soyboy itching to kill someone

Normally Tyrone is dressed like a thug and looks like a thug and cusses like a thug. If Tyrone looked like a normal person and was crying and went to his knees raising his hands the first thing when he saw them it would be obvious he was no threat.

This is atrocious, the cop was found NOT guilty?
What the fuck