/fph/ general: Entitled Hambeasts in Denial Edition

No /fph/ thread.

Why the fuck do these disgusting hogs lie to themselves? "Oh, I only eat half a cake twice a week now. I should be losing weight." "No, doc, I've been eating nothing but grilled chicken and salad, the scale must be wrong."

I hate fat people so much I can't stop shaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthateverysizeblog.org/2015/08/18/the-haes-files-im-a-fat-anti-assimilationist-no-im-not-sorry/
youtu.be/-83nEuXTjBE
youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0
youtube.com/watch?v=EUodPcWuBZU
youtube.com/watch?v=0y26C1BYC3A
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone post the story about the ER user who let fatty die because he was literally too fat to resuscitate
The dude had fungus cock too iirc

Botherguts when?

Yes, I'm also looking for this

We need this.

Who mirin' these curves?

Who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

The absolute state of hambeasts.

healthateverysizeblog.org/2015/08/18/the-haes-files-im-a-fat-anti-assimilationist-no-im-not-sorry/

#sobrave

it had to be a pantheon, the pedestal cracked

Iwl = "intentional weight loss" AKA not being a fat piece of shit

archive it you cunt

lmao dude looks like a fucking mess

>this disgusting whale
I'll let Jim do the talking:
youtu.be/-83nEuXTjBE

Reminder that in every disgusting hog beast there's a human being dying to get out.

The problem with these """""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""" is that they are hiding behind the computer screen.
In reality, just telling her that you do not care if she is offended, then pulling a hot chick to your body and have her run over your sixpack while telling the fat sow that her ugly fat ass will never have a man such as yourself is enough.
She'll anhero in a week and that's the end of trouble.

wait wut

wonder how many tissue removal surgeries did it take for her

She's gotten fatter. Also is a huge bitch irl

You mean this?

Virgie tovarweight

This guy has gotten even fatter or is this an old pic?

This user was as much a doctor as I am an astronaut

Stories?

She literally almost died 2 years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0
Still makes "cooking videos" like this every week:
youtube.com/watch?v=EUodPcWuBZU
youtube.com/watch?v=0y26C1BYC3A

How would a landwhale fare in space?

If we managed to get one onto a rocket, and the rocket actually managed to brake atmosphere, nevermind getting into orbit, would that make it a spacewhale?

This is what fat fucks actually believe.

>Dying

150oz vs 150tn?

we'll never know how well a landwhale would fare in space because we'll never get one launched
When we launch a rocket, we're also launching all the material in the rocket and the fuel that the rocket needs to get up in space
Fuel is the heavy part becausein order to lift something as heavy as a rocket, you need a fuckton of fuel, and to lift that fuckton of fuel you need a fuckton of fuel
Add a hamplanet in the equation and that would be the best way to kill both the Nasa and the solid propellant market

I mean if you weighed the fat one on Mars she would probably be 150lbs.

For a second I thought "dur, yeah, 150 lbs vs 150 kg", but then I realised no fucking way that pile of brontosaurus excrement weighs just 150 kg.

>Since Mars has less mass than Earth, the surface gravity on Mars is less than the surface gravity on Earth. The surface gravity on Mars is only about 38% of the surface gravity on Earth, so if you weigh 100 pounds on Earth, you would weigh only 38 pounds on Mars.

Maybe the Murican obesity epidemic is a sly way to advance space technology?

Fatter astronauts= more efficient boosters are needed to get em into orbit. Necessity is the mother of invention, after all.

Eventually we'll get to the point where we'll need actual honest to God sci-fi antigravity technology to get an American to orbit, White male ingenuity will kick into gear, and a new golden age of exploration and human expansion will dawn!

>I'm happy

You go gurl

Honestly how do people even get this be. The guy must be eating 12000 cals a day.

150 peanuts vs 150 tonnes?

Why even photoshop it?

His family is responsible at this point. The dude's 100% immobile, so they could just stop feeding him anything but water and vitamins and be good to go. If he's wailing (moar liek whaleing) and crying for sweeties and sodie pops, then they just need to put a box fan in the room to drown out the noise.

He'll lose weight fairly quickly.

Post link faggot

link or something ?

That's one thing in that episode that I'm okay with.

Bro, you need to cut down on your onion intake. You're too H I G H T E S T.

>camp
>online
Can't even handle actual camping.

I always wondered
If you stripped away all the fat without magically creating loose skin, how ripped would that thing be?

>tfw no one cares about my witty "human expansion" pun

You just hate puns, bigots.

Not at all, most likely. You don't gain muscle for not doing any work, even if you're under tremendous weight. His life is the equivalent of lying under a 3 pleat barbell, all day every day and not doing shit.

They are focusing on the wrong category of disorders. Whrn the DSM-V was being debated, there waa lots of studies being cited to justify a "food eating disorder" in the substance use disorder chapter. Unfortunately, hambeasts (including many psychologists and psychiatrists who are morbidly obese themselves) aised a stink (why? They don't need to since they never properly wash themselves) about it and the DSM committe bowed down to the pressure.

>so fat and bouyant as a result, they are unable to swim underwater and go scooba diving like a normal person
And yet it does not occur to them that they are the problem.

From her blog, she deleted it.

holy shit my sides

I wonder how many parachutes could have been made out of those jeans

Topkek, she looked about 300 not too long ago, what's the bitch up to now?

While I do love the story, it makes no sense they would be trying to get a catheter in somebody doing their best to suffocate.

>not having to worry about your front driver's side tire wearing out before the other three

This only works on lesbians

In honour of our OP

krijg de kanker

checked

>When the 800lb lump in front of you claims to be sticking to the 1200 calorie diet when they are gaining 40 lbs a month.

>ask a fatty why they are fat
>"I have a thyroid problem"
Every fucking time.

Oh no. It's Snafu the Devourer

lmaoo

she does weigh 150 lbs if she's accelerating downwards at the speed of a F-15 in a nosedive

Its a fucking whale.

Based Korean pastor

When he has nurses to get his nut off then we'll talk.

tbf, over eating occurs because of evolution too
fuck fatness, but this isn't the best argument

the skinny one could use the fat one's pant leg as a sleeping bag

Photoshopped. This tweet is not real.

this is how different 150 & 510 can look

No words. I seriously don't know how doctors can handle this shit. Like imagine some 400 lb sack of shit just rolling into the ER, hasn't bathed in days because they can't function by themselves, then expects you to save their life. I fucking hate fat people. Also feel a bit bad for the mum. Probably blames herself.

You get that it's her fault, right? If this nigga was in such bad shape, she was the one buying his food and getting it to him.

That's the most rage inducing part. Bitch doesn't rotate her tires. She has no right to be driving

Wtf, is he moldy?

AMERICANS

the fuck is this from

iwl?

Half a year or so I used to work in a Hospital and one of the most disgusting moments was when a fat lady asked me if I could stuff a Tampon inside her Vagina since she was on her period.Thank god we don't give out Tampons so she had to use a Pad instead,but the Bed still looked like a satanist orgy after we changed her.
The worst thing is that a lot of Fatties are mean spirited for no reason.

>The worst thing is that a lot of Fatties are mean spirited for no reason.
They're cunts to themselves, why would you expect them not to act like that to you?

She looked like she was 70 Jesus Christ.

Ahahahah that pizza! My sides!

Their heads would be super swollen from the fluids in their body no longer being held down by gravity.
Stroke maybe?

>rotate her tires
Is that an American thing? No one does that in Europe, never had any issues.