Parents think im big

>parents think im big
>cousins think im big
>coworkers think im big
>gf thinks im big

this isn’t a post about me, but more about why non lifters see anyone slightly larger than them as big? im a 6,0 dyel with 20%ish bodyfat and have only been lifting seriously 2 months. i tell these people im not shit yet and they tell me not to be so humble. wtf?

I’ve got the same issue except i’ve been lifting for a year and i’m 6’2” 205lb and have severe body dysmorphia

I’ve got the same issue except i’ve been lifting for a year and i’m 6’2” 205lb and have severe body image issues

They see how autistic you are and are trying to feed your ego to keep it up. It's their sense of encouragement becasue they want you to be productive and healthy.

Muscles are semi rare maybe? After I started lifting, a few months in, people started to notice. I didn't though. It wasn't until I looked at old pics of myself that I realized how big I had gotten. Perhaps we just see ourselves as small sometimes?

>20%ish bodyfat
they're not saying that you have muscle
you ARE big you fat fuck

definitely overestimated, think im closer to 15%

>tfw just checked my bodyfat (online test, so I don't know if it's accurate) and I went down from 26% to 20.1% in a week
Gotta keep on going, I have some serious love handles and I feel like shit

>losing 6 percent in a week
Get a good scale, that’s probably not right

You have a point, gonna go to the pharmacy and get a free bodyfat test next week. I'm not an expert but I reckon online tests and shit scales can only tell you so far

even if your estimation is off, good job on making progress user

Comparative Vs. Relative.

Compared to general population you are big. (HUMBLE)

Relative to Veeky Forums you are not big ( NOT SHIT YET).

Basic concept of relativity would have stopped this thread from being created.

/thread

The fuck are love handles

Thats gotta suck. I dont have love handles but i do have have a lot of fat around my nipples even though im quite skinny

>what is waterweight

That's called 'gyno', mate

Because most people, especially in America, look like shit.

I’m 6’ and everyone thinks the same, but I’m 190 at 13%. I think I’m a lanklet until I hit 205 minimum.

Thanks for the body dismorphia brain

pics of your body op

I'm 6'3" @ almost 200 and I'm still so autistic that I feel weak

I've been doing Muay Thai for 15 years and I still have social anxiety. Fml

This has gotta be bait

you're dumb as shit OP grats

Yeah I know it's that, I wonder how far the rabbit hole goes though. I mean right now most of my pants are too big for me, I want to see where the road to 10% bodyfat takes me, I can even see my jaw now. I'm pretty excited not gonna lie, never cared much for my body but now I'm finally seeing the light

LONDON

Yesterday I waited a table of 12 hunters told me I am built like a brick house and started calling me tree, because I am as.big as a tree. Idk why thou, I'm onlyy 6ft, 175 lbs at 10% bf