Just started GOMAD bro's, what am I in for?

Just started GOMAD bro's, what am I in for?

-bharath

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bloating, mega turds, gains, fat gain

Gyno from all the estrogen.
ENJOY!

Great nitrogen balance spaced out over the day. Splendid composition of macros (presuming quality product).
Train hard and you will gain muscles.

Is GOMAD plausible with no fat milk, or does is have to be whole?

There's literally less estrogen by the thousands compared to any soy product.

It's cheap protein and slow absorption rate to keep a constant supply in the blood stream while being easy to consume.
Depending on your kcal target you may want to go with skimmed, but I prefer getting some CLA fats with mine.
Just make sure it's a quality product and not some crap brand.

>mammalian estrogen vs phytoestrogens

Good little bitch, keep drinking your estrogen cow juice.

>phytoestrogen = mammalian estrogen
the state of dairy queen brain cells

>Just make sure it's a quality product and not some crap brand.

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but is there anything I should be looking for to tell the quality brands from the crap ones?

Make sure it's from grass fed cows. Other than that you can't really go wrong. I'm not sure for you burgers though, I am Dutchfag and over here the base quality of meat and dairy is really good.

I'd look for something from pastured or grass-fed cows

T. Soylent shills

Nope, hemp protein master race.

Enjoy your shitty cow tit juice waste byproduct.

Hey can you stop posting so fucking much? This is getting annoying now BHARATH. Just fucking shitpost like the rest of us

i am just posting discussion and progress friend!

-bharath

enjoy your terrible bio-availability
I am from an agricultural family. I have a couple of uncles who are dairy farmers. They are all in their 60s and still strong as an ox with big hands and tree trunk forearms. I'm 6'4" and that's the average height at family functions, younger cousins are all taller than me. There's no soyboy looking as niggas who share DNA with me.
>in b4 anecdotal evidence
I'll take a family tree of hard motherfuckers over some bullshit (((science)))

>Nope, hemp protein master race.

Vegan faggot detected.

Bitch tits, balding, and high estrogen

It's embarrassing that you're not 6'8. Must've been all that estrogen

>muh bioavailability

Vegans have no problems building muscle. You meatcuck retards are obsessed with fucking your bodies up by giving it way too much protein.

FUCK off I'm Indian too but you don't see me acting this autistic
Just chup chaap post kar aur aukaat mein rehe

bhenchod kuta mein tuje chodoonga ! 8=D

>The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976/

Results:
The collected data from other researchers and our own data are indicating that the presence of steroid hormones in dairy products could be counted as an important risk factor for various cancers in humans.

Conclusion:
Our gathered data in this review paper may suggest more sophisticate analytical detection methods for oestrogens determination and also could be considered as a remarkable concern for consumers, producers and public health authorities.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

fuck off pajeet ur disgusting

lmao manlet cope

Did your mom take all of your sarms or what geek

gyno.

Is milk holy to you? I'm asking for a friend

You will spend a lot of time in the street. Milk is for white people only, pajeet.