I thought this shit was labdoor tested? They say one scoop = 25g, but it's more like 13-15g

I thought this shit was labdoor tested? They say one scoop = 25g, but it's more like 13-15g.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/31volk/we_sent_samples_from_famous_whey_protein_brands/
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same scales as me, they're shit. Nicely packaged scoop too..

Not all powders are the same when it comes to density. A heaping scoop is almost 40g with the one I have.

>inb4 scale is wrong

This is more like it

I weighted it once and it was something like 30g flat and 35g heaped. You sure you're not too retarded to measure accurately?

Of course that's only something like 25g protein then

Show FULL bag of whey also.

max weight for scale is 500g? no?

I don't expect it to be accurate for the whole bag cause it's a microscale, but I expect it to be accurate for the scoop. I measured it like 5 times, never got more than 15g

you've a counterfeit tuppenny guv

ITT: Faggot puts a divider in the cup, weighs it while it's half full and retards fall for it.

Fuck off you dirty shit head shill. No bump. Kill yourself dumb shit.

I never understood people who measurement with "scoops" instead of using a decent scale and counting grams.
Sure for aproximations and giggles, but when you count your macros, it seems a bit off.

why the fuck would i do that faggot? i'm pissed I have to take 2 scoops / serving and I paid more than I should've. Go fuck yourself

You're a special kind of retard ain't you? It's the total amount in the bag you pay for, not the scoops.
How they define *1 large scoop* is impossible to say because *large* is kinda abritrary.

If you'r bag doesn't contain the amount you paid for, just demand a refund. (Looks like the bag is marked 1kg so it should contain 1000 grams.)

my scoop was 70g?

I don't have a non-microscale to see if it's 1 kg, and I've been using it for several days so it's not full. Anyway I guess if other people have it ok, maybe mine is an outlier

It's an amerifat thing. "Cups", "servings", "teaspoons"...

Cause it's more convenient

The most retarded thing no doubt. The worst is when you are looking up recipes and those Americans go:

>Chop about a 1/4 cup of onions etc.

Fucking retarded, if you aren't going to measure in grams, and you don't want to be precise, you can easily say half an onion, or a quarter, but a 1/4 CUP of ONIONS. I fucking hate the US solely for this reason.

Labdoor doesn't check for whey density or scoop volume you colossal retard, it checks whether the amino acids are in the correct ratios for whey or if the company jewed you by spiking the whey with cheap glutamic acid (cheap amino acid, not good for gains)
You fucking idiot, all that googling and you couldn't Google what labdoor does

How would knowing that help anyway faggot? Would I have created my own whey protein if I knew?

>How would knowing that help anyway faggot?
...You wouldn't have made the dumbest thread on Veeky Forums for today
>Would I have created my own whey protein if I knew?
What the fuck is even your problem you underage spastic, just put two scoops and there's your 30g protein instead of 15
Jesus Christ
9/10 bait, made me physically angry

I would've still made it who cares what labdoor does. I'm still pissed they say one scoop = 25g so without a microscale I would've just believed them and miscount my protein count

>made me physically angry
lmao what a stupid nerd

Your inability to pack the whey against the walls of the bag when getting the scoop out to get the correct measurement which would have resulted in 8-10 grams daily less is not the reason you are weak as shit
You should be eating more whole food anyway
Non fat greek yogurt or quark >>> whey

>not mixing whey with Greek yoghurt

which powder

Onion size varies a lot, a quarter of a giant one could be almost a cup, a tiny one might not make a quarter cup.

> inability to pack the whey against the walls
the whey is packed properly
> you are weak as shit
i take protein for mass not for strength
>Non fat greek yogurt or quark >>> whey
Why is it so much better than whey?

>the whey is packed properly
Then you should get 25g/scoop. The whey is CLEARLY not packed tight here >Why is [Non fat greek yogurt or quark] so much better than whey?
Micros, check with cronometer. Whey is to greek yogurt what sugar is to bananas.

> The whey is CLEARLY not packed tight here
Stop being a pedant, it's over the top on the other parts to compensate
>Micros
Who cares about micros faggot we're not trying to be healthy here

True, but isn't grams/oz always better than this vague shitshow? Am I supposed to dice an onion and put it in a cup to measure it? That's what scales are for. Seems pointless.

Grow up

don't forget your vitamin c supplements big boy

I buy the 11 lb bag and put it into two containers, one for gym bag, one for home. I noticed that if I gently shake and bang the container, the powder compacts and settles. It becomes harder to scoop and is denser.

Give that a try.

99% of whey protein powders out there are fraudulent. they're all under dosed and those that aren't, are amino spiked.

you should be getting the raw whey directly from whey manufacturers instead of supplement industry retailers (they just bottle it and dilute it)

worth reading:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/31volk/we_sent_samples_from_famous_whey_protein_brands/

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/uva9t/big_reddit_protein_powder_measurement_results/

Generally when you are using volume to measure powders, you are supposed to pack the powder (go read up on baking cup measurements).

I scoop against the side of the bag to pack the scoop and it generally weighs about 30g the few times I've bothered to check.

Never weighed a whole bag.

>myprotein
Fucking idiot.

>I take protein for mass not strength
It’s not surprising that packing a full scoop of protein is a challenge for you

any of you guys tried their peaprotein isolate and/or their rice protein?

I have an order coming next week, but is it safe?