Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/28812-women-prefer-smell-of-manly-guys.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

because you give it attention and validation by posting about it. women aren't the problem, beta males are

Just don't look you disrespectful faggot

I think it's good women are confident in making there arse look nice, wear tight clothing makes you want to train harder because you see the results in the mirror, I like wearing t shirts that I can see my upper body looking good and t motivates me more

I wish there was more of this at my gym. My wife might object to a bunch of girls in tight clothing in the basement though.

Show me a screenshot of where you store these.

made for bbc

Why not? Are you a mudslime or nigger with urges to rape whenever a woman is near you?

this.

she's the girl equivalent of curl bros. looks at those twig legs

No you dumb faggot, both sides are to blame.

I don't pay any attention to them because I know they don't find me attractive and I don't want to become known as "that creepy guy" at my gym (which I like very much). To be honest, I probably have already become that guy because I frequently catch girls who have been staring at my direction - I turn my head, they are looking at me from the other side of the room and it looks like they've been doing so for a while, they turn their head down and then to the side. It's really unnerving and I've been considering switching my gym sessions from afternoons to early mornings.

Most girls, especially the "lifters", are there to attention whore and smell testosterone. And because I don't pay any attention to them and actually ignore them to the best of my ability on purpose (e.g look the other way when they are bending over in front of me), they see me as a challenge, and try to force me to give them attention. Orbiting around me, shoving their ass towards me when I'm standing close to them, talking to me... And when I still don't seem to care, they get more desperate and do even more stupid stuff to get me to notice. But I don't because then they would win. That's what it's all about. There's no genuine interest, no genuine attraction, they just want my attention and if I stare at them or smile at them or talk to them, that's it, they got everything they wanted from me. It's no different from all those girls sending me pics of their ass on Facebook in my teenage years and asking for my opinion, then saying "we'll see..." or "no" when I asked them out.

Why not

Hot girls in the gym gives me a test boost and I kill my next workout

Jesus, you sound like me. Reading that just made me realize how autistic I am. Th-thanks

BIG BALTIC COCK

i used to be mad at roasties because i felt like they're out of my league, now i'm a gym douche who wears a stringer and grunts on my heavy sets

I'm confident and DYELs probably hate me but y'know you gotta love what you doing and gotta love yourself. Think Kali Muscle's attitude, just have fun don't hate

no you moron
the reason women have changed so much is because men let them.
are you suggesting women are equal to men?

Wait, are you saying I'm autistic?

i love wearing tight clothes at the gym. frankly, i don't wear it for the attention, but it motivates me to work out harder and better. baggy clothes a shit, you can't move too well in them.

I need more imagery of why this shouldn't be allowed. For reasons.

Gym thots give money to gym and they keep thundercocks in the gym.

>What? They are comfortable

>chad cares about gym thots
Maybe if he's an imposter

>Stop staring at the outline of my vagina! Gosh...

>If you feel distracted by my moaning, you can always wear headphones

>they turn their head down and then to the side
Classic by-the-book IOI.

>Still not asking for it...

What's the point of lying on anonymous basket weaving forum? Just be honest, you attention whore.

What's IOI?

By the book what?

Indication of interest. And it's literally by-the-book, the most common indicator.

try gaining some sort of willpower and respect for yourself, and generic thot ass in yoga pants won't be such a distraction to you.

They can just fake indications of interest for attention. Doesn't mean anything.

They are not a distraction anyway senpai, because yoga pants don't hide their saggy asses.

Cringeworthy shit. True autism-tier posts from Veeky Forums and I'd expect nothing less.

Sluts in the pictures in that book sure fake it, but girls IRL panic and/or blush when doing that, it's unmistakable when that happens.

It's all autism till you see a girl doing *exactly* how it is described by psychologists, and you know for a fact that her pussy is now wet from thinking about touched by you.

these kill me. I go to my uni gym and you have 18 year old prime Aryan princesses in Brap Shark yoga pants doing donkey kicks.
In skin tight spandex.. lifting their legs up and squeezing their glutes.
How am I not supposed to look? How is it socially acceptable for women to get away with it?

this isn't even a meme anymore. I see girls doing this at the gym now.

I'm saying we both are

BIG BAVARIAN COCK

because rules don't apply to hot girls

Paging Dr. Hans, paging Dr. Hans

Haven't seen them panic or blush so they probably aren't interested.

That's the thing, though. Every day I see girls doing all those body language things that the EXPERTS say mean they are attracted to me. But my past experience tells me that it's something else because there's no way they see me as a sexual being. Girls can be equally nervous around hot and creepy guys, you know.

If they consider you creepy (i.e., unattractive), they will do all in their power to ignore you. They won't look at you, they will pretend you don't exist, they will be disgusted by the thought of being perceived as feigning interest in you. But if you catch them looking at you more than once, then they are certainly open to interaction. You probably fail the subsequent social aptitude test, though. You have to open them up in just the right way. It's all pure biology, equivalent to elaborate animal copulation dances, etc. There is a reason why advances on girls are never straightforward unless you are Chad, they need to filter inferior genes as early as possible.

why is her ass disproportinately inflated?

Why is what allowed she's just working out user she's just like everyone else all she wants is to be comfortable and to work out in peace

>just don't look
>respecting a roastie thot
¿Que?

>imblying they aren't recounts of real life.

i hope this shitposting brings you peace one day, my son

>they are certainly open to interaction

Many of them have boyfriends, some of them even have their boyfriends with them when they do stuff like that. Again, probably not genuine interest, more like trying to make their BF jealous or something.

if you're using acronyms in this context something has gone horribly wrong

I shall give her the Big Belgian Cock then

not him but not literally autistic more like socially retarded if you actually believe girls smell testosterone and are shoving their ass in your face intentionally

>socially retarded if you actually believe girls smell testosterone
But they do
livescience.com/28812-women-prefer-smell-of-manly-guys.html

>shoving their ass in your face intentionally
I didn't say in my face

The Jews' niggerization of the proles through the mass media

>go to the mall today with my mom because she wanted to get christmas presents
>stand in line to pay
>I ask her half jokingly if she wants to get icecream (they had it near the cash register)
>qt3.14 cashier on the other side turns around looking and smiles, looking away shortly after
>joke about how my coworkers are always eating icecream even when it is below freezing point
>qt3.14 cashier starts laughing
>my mom says that weather doesnt really matter and icecream always fits
>I say to her that only counts when it doesnt snow outside
>qt cashier joins conversation laughing and telling me how icecream with hot raspberries always fits
>I just laugh a bit and tell her that she is right

I shouldve asked for her number, was the perfect opportunity but idk feels weird hitting on girls with my mom next to me. still one of the few times I could actually tell a girl was into me but she made it pretty obvious so even an autist like me could pick up on it.

that literally can not be true because I had a few cute girls doing this towards me and there is no way in hell girls like that would be into me. I thought they were just looking at me to see if I was staring at them like a creep and when our eyes meet they look away because they are think I am creepy.

ITT: closeted homos

FUCKING MODS WHY CANT YOU JUST BAN THESE BAVARIAN SHITPOSTERS

This is exactly how I see it too

t.

Oh no, someone take all these slutty hot women away and replace them with more middle aged men, smelly pajeets and clueless DYELs.

Or better yet, get a home gym so salty pricks like you can stay as virgin shut ins, just like it should be.

fuark that lordosis
rip

What I don’t get is why they spend $30 a month to get attention when there are other places where they can get it for free

So do girls ever get wet in public? I used to pop boners all the time in public back in high school

Holy shit that was not mirin, that was friendliness. Fs, don't be so forward and desperate

autism/10

it was, maybe I didnt convey it in my description but this time around it was very noticable in person. and trust me I normally never think females are interested ever even if my friends tell me its obvious.

Both of these

>more like trying to make their BF jealous or something
That's just the cover in the event that they are caught, yes. But their behavior is completely defined by their instincts.

Imagine being such an insecure, low test, beta faggot that you want this banned. Imagine.

Sure they do, if they see a tall guy.

BIG BORSCHT CUP

How damaged do you have to be to think this way? What happened to you?

Thanks, Satan

This is the equivalent of a cut guy walking around the gym with no shirt on and then wondering why everyone is looking.

my fwb said she gets wet in public thinking about me
t. 6'5" master race feelsgoodman.jpg

>I don't pay any attention to them because I know they don't find me attractive and I don't want to become known as "that creepy guy
same for me. they are literally npcs now. I put my earbuds in and they are literal soundless mannequins.

this is me
>t. gym autist

What's wrong with it? Hot grills boost your test

WHY DO YOU FUCKING NEED GLOVES FOR THAT SHIT

>they are literally npcs now
its scary how accurate that is

You probably don't even like the stacy stride, total beta.

do these meme instagram exercises actually do anything? I always see out of shape women doing them and it just looks stupid

It showcases their ass but they retain plausible deniability

>I wasn't on prowl for Chad cock, I was just exercising lol...

I doubt that. especially is she thinks that she is targeting her glutes like this.

The thing about fit chicks is that they, regardless of location in the western world, share a number of things in common. First, they usually go there with groups of friends and spend an exorbitant about of time talking and gossiping between sets. Second, they all basically wear the exact same clothes. It's a thot uniform, basically. Third, and the most infuriating, is that they very rarely every do non meme exercises. They squat 4x a week, never train upper body beside tricep kickbacks, and they NEVER, EVER progress. Seriously, they will run for like 3 minutes at a moderate speed and stop. They will squat 40kg for 5 reps and stop. They will so meme abductor exercises and overly sexual ab exercises in front of other dudes all they time

The aforementioned is exactly why I despise them. I spend virtually every single day in the gym and I have spent countless hours and these cunts' collective hubris is so inflated that they think theyre the shit because they have a genetically nice ass.

They think that they're worth something because they go in a gym for a few hours twice a week and do literally nothing

They think that theyre hot shit and that they deserve more respect than us for that same reason

They exactly analogous to the Paki curlbros that have been in the gym for 3 months and suddenly think its ok to wear stringers every single day and flex their 12in biceps between sets even when they do their bimonthly smith machine squat sessions

Went to a small club for the first time ever a few weeks ago and there was this height chart on the wall with some famous people on it. I went and stood next to it with the people I was there with and some grill saw. She then told the guy who was chatting her up who was like 5ft8 to stand next to it too after grabbing my shoulder(6ft3btw).

Might have been my first mire

FASCINATING

literal dog faces. give me pretty faced high test girls every time.

blacked, bbc, big nigger dick, interracial, etc..

Who's that thot?

What pisses me off about this is that the female isn't nearly as attractive as the male and she can still get with him.

>isn't nearly as attractive as the male
So when do you plan on coming to your mom, and when is your wedding with Tyrone?