Being this pathetic

Imagine lifting for two and a half years and this being your progress. A person could achieve this in 4 weeks with serious training.

ive been working out for 6 months, losing shit weight (went from 98 kg down to 73 now im trynna build a body) And i look almost like this dude, dont know if i should feel bad or be proud bc a faggot barely did nothing but waste time for 2 years, i mean, i know 3 dudes whove been working out for 2 years and they look like greek gods, the fuck? was he sleeping in the gym or smthn

>daredevil
>#Roadtowolverine
Is he like fucking 12 ?

Honestly if you were that overweight it meant you had no base fitness to begin with. Building a base is a journey on its own. So good job so far and keep it up. At your rate you could be Greek God status in two years too

He is obsessed with cosplay. But his cosplays are shittier than his gym routine if you can even believe that.

post his cosplays

i opened this thread just to see some cosplay so you better post that shit

>fitnerd

>Dressing in a suit makes me a cosplay nerd xDDD

that man in the back is eating his phone

>americans

He legit thinks he is Tony stark here. I talked to him about it

All cosplayers are fundamentally arrogant and ignorant in that they believe other people give a shit about their """work""". He wanted to be a nerd icon and it looks like he is because you bothered posting about him on a kabuki makeup trading forum.

Who is this semen demon?

>can't tell which is before or after

Shit like this makes me depressed

He's a grown adult who pretends to be a super hero so other faggots can take a picture of him, insane

There's nothing wrong with being a fitnerd, if the fit part is actually true. But let's just say my comics are nowadays digital, because you don't want to have that shit lying around when you have unannounced guests

I'm a grown ass adult who pretends to be a magical girl (male) so other faggots can take a picture of me.
It's pretty fun desu.

gotta get those daily rare earths breh

I would unironically cosplay if I was fit enough to just spend the whole time showing off.

Then again, conventions are normally full of fat weebs so maybe I wouldn't need to be greek god status before attempting.

It's also good for carnival. Saw a Leonidas once which I was mirin' hard

post a pic friend

>Being this assblasted over someone changing their life for the better

>Being such a catty bitch you feel the need to make a thread about some delusional dummy
You're pretty pathetic too, OP.