Didn't really want to make this into a thread, but onions are pretty much the poor man's garlic

didn't really want to make this into a thread, but onions are pretty much the poor man's garlic

The virgin garlic

vs

The chad leek

EAT BOTH NIGGER
4 BULBS OF GARLIC EVERY MEAL CMON

>onions ~$10/kg
>garlic ~$20/kg but consumed in much lesser quantities

hmm

garlic connisseur

>but consumed in much lesser quantities

Only poor people do this. I pop fresh cloves of garlic like they’re tic tacs.

more like leeks phytoestrogens

garlic is the best flavor to add to any dish.

i chop them then throw them in when the dish is almost done pan-frying so that the garlic is nearly raw when the dish is finished

wut
onions 0.99 €/kg garlic 7€/kg here

aren't too many cloves of garlic toxic to the nuts or something? I try to do half an onion and 2 cloves or garlic a day

I've been trying to carry out /onion/ and /garlic/ pill and the onions aren't that bad, but fuck the garlic is killing me. I have beef pretty much every night, and I chop up half a white onion and a clove of garlic and toss them both in there raw. The onions go so well with the beef that their burn is actually pleasant, but any little piece of garlic burns the absolute shit out of my mouth.

infuse oil with garlic

if you pay 10 bucks for a kg, you are getting robbed

you're not chad enough then, i shelve several onions a day right up the bum to absorb the test into the bloodstream quicker

is it ok if I eat my garlic and onions in a salad with lime on it to lighten up the burn or will the acid in the lime make it less effective? I've been eating that shit straight raw for 2 weeks now and I keep thinking it'll get easier every day but it doesn't. it's just fucking horrible man.

>onions ~$10/kg
They are like $0.5/kg here currently. Never seen above $1/kg anywhere
>garlic ~$20/kg
Usually around $3-4/kg when in season, upto $5/kg when they're not

How do you guys deal with the stink of garlic? Co-worker mentioned I smelled like garlic the other and I've en ever mentioned my diet to anyone

are you stupid or something? You can and you should use BOTH...AND MORE

>How do you guys deal with the stink of garlic?
Not my job to deal with it. It's theirs

I lover that time of year when this superior form of garlic is avaliable.

It's seems the test didn't kick in yet if you still care what you smell like