HEY! YOU!

HEY! YOU!
STOP RIGHT THERE SON!

PUT ONE LEG BEHIND YOUR HEAD, CLAP YOUR HANDS AND DO 50 ONELEGGED ZERCHER SQUATS WITH 3PL8, TILT YOUR HEAD EXACTLY 35 DEGREES, DO THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE AND SHOW ME YOUR 23ANDME RESULTS WHILE SINGING "Africa" BY TOTO AND IF YOU GET A SINGLE NOTE OFF-PITCH IM GOING TO SHOOT YOU

HEY!
I DIDNT SAY "SIMON SAYS" YOU DIRTBAG!

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

9/10 I laughed

>9/10
close but no cigar.

Quality thread OP

glad I live in a white area so cops aren't like this

Cops are like this because they lived with nothing but white people most of their lives.

no cos are like this because they have to be around ghetto niggers and spics that are trashy and disrespectful.

mup de doo bix nood, amirite

This is how they develop tolerance and not turn into soyboy cowardly faggots who spray their weapons the moment a suspect makes a slight moves because he's dying of fear.

Whoa...so this....is the power...of Veeky Forums

>THERE’S NOTHING THAT A HUNDRED MEN OR MORE COULD EVER DOOO-*hitches*-ooo

>dying of fear
You'd be totally fine with niggers and spics killing your co-workers on the regular?

>has never seen an actual non-white person in his entire life
>only knows/believes what he sees on TV and the Internets
>is a pretend-edgelord, actually thinks he's one of the Cool Kids by making thinly-veiled racist comments
>is in fact totally clueless and would shit himself if confronted by actual White Supremacists/Neonazis and actual racism

Sweet projection

not him but he probably has been around blacks to appreciate white areas because they fucking suck
>t. live in black majority city and went to +90% black public schools

t. soyboy who has never lived among gypsies, niggers and other subhumans

cops almost always die in traffic accidents, kiddo, not from being shot, and at about 1 for every 30 they kill. people don't kill cops. they're not at risk. they're delusional and paranoid.

and cops don't even need to see a weapon anymore. just trying to pull up your pants will get you shot.

>thinks living amongst niggers and spics is some happy multicultural paradise
Top fucking kek m8

>haha but x is more dangerous than y so it doesn't matter

It's not too bad if you don't live in a fucking ghetto, you poor cunt

Cops are like this because of the Dinkheller video and because training and recruitment standards went to shit in the Clinton era.

They've forgotten how to wield power that doesn't sprout from the barrel of a gun.
The police don't protect you, they punish miscreants, sometimes way out of proportion to their crimes. Sure, coloreds are more likely to be frivolously killed, but it happens to white people too.

Exactly, that's why I live in my nice white neighbourhood

>not too bad

How about none bad at all. I prefer no bad than "not too bad"

It's safer to be a cop in the worst neighborhood in America than it is to drive bus in the suburbs. Cops who refer to the public as civilians, cops who think that they live in constant danger, and cops who think that the public owes them anything are all indoctrinated fuckheads who merit zero respect.

They don't protect and serve the people, they protect and serve the state.

plenty of well-off non-whites, kiddo

>not knowing about the American use of understatement

they don't even really protect the state. they cost the state millions in lawsuits every year.

Your average alt right faggot, f@m

Its what I've always found funny about Americans finding normal to be scared of cops despite paying them their salaries.

If I haven't done anything illegal I don't see why I should have in mind to not make sudden movements or keep my hands on the wheel or whatever.

Then again, I don't live in a 3rd world shithole

*teleports behind you*

post the image where he is laying on a twister

REMINDER THAT ONLY 16 UNARMED BLACKS ARE SHOT BY COPS EACH YEAR

FAR MORE WHITES GET SHOT COMPARED TO BLACKS

blacks are shot at a slightly higher rate per capita than whites

NOT SAYING THIS IS A BAD THING, BTW

Wrong. Whites are 50% more likely to get shot by cops on a per-encounter basis. Even higher if you just count unarmed people.

good thread
i laughed

Citation needed

He's right, it's more weights whites per encounter, but blacks have proportionally more encounters, so it is more blacks per capita.

All they do is try and put a slight decline on all the redguards and their crimes and Veeky Forums acts like that's a bad thing.