Giga Chad irl

Daily reminder that there is an actual giga-chad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
instagram.com/berlin.1969/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude's ugly

disgusting implants

He is real and that's his actual jaw.If you are looking for some cope he has a tooth gap in his front teeth but it's not that bad imo.

>zero(0) muscle mass
>chad
pick 1

He has muscle but not in the steroid level of Giga-Chad

Giga chad looks happy

GIGA

CHAD

Guys, I also enjou looking at handsome and beautiful people, faces, bodies, everyting but some of you take this shit to the extreme. Why would you be obsessed with somebody because he has a big chin ffs? Chill down, you can fuck girls and beat up dudes even if they didn't use your jaw to draw the plan of Barcelona.

He has the aesthetics tho

holy fuck do women really find that attractive?

When a man already has a good chin/jaw/nose/brow anything else on their face that is an imperfection will actually enhance their look.

Maybe

Whatever happened to the guy who created a fake tinder account with gigachad he never came back

Yes I think so...Watch this vid from around 17:30 and think about it yourself youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

busy getting laid.

"if my boy doesn't say you a good lay, you don't get to fuck me"

instagram.com/berlin.1969/
This is the profile on insta.Its fake.The woman that edits these photos also deleted some and now uploaded a new one.

That's no gigachad

That picture was intended as berlin1969 aka gigachad,before I discover the actual pictures it was based on she took it down.But that's Gigachads face,if someone has the best chance of looking like him its that model

that nigga is the Crimson Chin's main competition

Its all about the super chin!

Does anybody have the balls to create a fake gigachad account on tinder/bumble/whatever?

I can't do it, I'm studying for finals.

Would create maximum keks

I AM YOUR NEW GIGA CHAD

DONT MIND THE CHAD EYES

that PJW lookalike ain't gigachad

sure

I remember entering a few days ago and in the first pictures the guy was half as big and his face was really different, why would they do this??? he looks different in every picture

Well ask this girl she created him

no shit it's fake. Toxic masculinity isn't healthy, nor is being a cuck.

As a human, you must seek balance between yin and yang

Those legs look like they belong to another person, jesus.

Geez, he's sooo handsome!

>this is actually a real person in real life
I legit thought this was a CG generated model.

Stop trying to fuck dogs.

actually it's a manlett(real person) shooped into a gigachad

You know very well I wasn't referring to the dog.

Toxic masculinity isn't real,it's more like misandry.Men tend to have some personality traits that many feminists consider toxic.You can make up your own theory about what is toxic behavior and what is not but toxic masculinity is an attack against men.Society hates men,even men hate other men,society attacks masculinity and normalizes hatred towards men.You don't see any fake underage boy profile catfishing female pedophiles,and also no one calls women pedophiles,they call them the teachers of sex.

Her photoshop abilities and skills aren't that amazing,she used a combination of models to create berlin1969 but for the image I originally posted you can see the laziness when she created that image.

How much does a jaw extension cost?

just drop your body fat workout build muscle burn fat.NEVER do anything stupid like that

there can be only one

your dental arch looks narrow

Squidward is that y-you?

David Gandy has damaged his skin now from smoking drinking alcohol and tanning.He past his prime

and his name is rick fox

Are we posting husbandos or something?

No just Dave Rosenburg the real Gigachad face

Well it's my thread so you are allowed to post whatever you like,for example isn't this the fittest tribal jury on Survivor ever?