Start lifting at 18

>start lifting at 18
>this will get me all the prime thots
>24 now
>decent physique
>girls my age only care about money and status

lifting doesnt take up all your spare time unless ofcourse you're a faggot

>not working toward money and status aswell
You put yourself in this situation m8. Looks are not the only thing that matters

>girls my afge only care about money and status
find a 20 y/o then?

>girls my age
there's your problem

>implying prime thots are 24

>McConaugheyHighschoolChicks.Webm

Guys dating women their age is a very new thing.It takes an extra decade for a man to build the sexual market value of a recently fertile woman. Spend the next 6 years making money and connections, buy land, then get yourself a 18yo qt.

kinda sounds like you aren't great with women. a decent physique opens the door pretty easily.

I m ottermode and my girlfriend told me she does nt like my muscle because they re hard to sleep/lean on and not all girls like muscle guys.
I m close to breaking up with her

If you're bodybuilding it will take up the majority of your time. Including the meal prep and all that crap of course.

>girls my age
Yeah, every time I had a breakup in college and grad school, I went back to going for freshmen. My wife now is 5 years younger than I am, and it's a far more stable relationship that I've had with any girl my age (or the girl who was 2 years older that I dated back in high school)

>meal prep
Something literally everyone should be doing even if they don't lift. Most of human evolution has been meal prep.

And it doesn't take all that much time. A couple of hours on Sunday and you're good to go for the week.

but that's going to conflict with my couple hours scrolling through instagram on sunday.

Sucks to suck

Don't forget spending time on omegle trying to get girls kik usernames

>If you're bodybuilding it will take up the majority of your time
>he literally rests between sets
I wish I could save you from yourself, but maybe I've brightened your future a little, my sweet slim jim, by letting you knoe of a powerful timesaving, gainsexploding word: Supersets

TFW girls on tinder know about lookism and are now writing things like "Below 8/10 please swipe left"...

Date 18yo girls.
Problem solved.

>please swipe left
That makes zero sense for Tinder, no? Meaning these sluts just try to imply higher own SMV.

Hahaha No.
>38 yr old, look ten years younger, handsome
>jacked on tren, test, and mast
>drive an early 90's beater geo storm with random primer spots and trashed interior
>passenger door doesn't work, they gotta climb over console
>girls 18 through 24 all over my dick
>put out there that I'm a poorfag
>"user I love your car, its so fun"
>buy me drinks, pay my entrance, cook me food, etc...

If you are jacked and hot girls will overlook money and status

Pic related: my beater with a heater

Girls actually hate the idea that "creeps" (ie, sub-8 guys) can look at their pics.

honestly I dig the car too
no homo

You probably just have a shitty personality

If you look good why are you bothering with women your own age?

I'm poor and don't run into this. How tall are you? What is "decent?" Do you have an insufferable personality? Do you have a tendency to blame your problems on others?

I'm 34, teach me your ways. I don't even know where to meet women my age, clueless how I would meet younger girls.

just park your car outside a highschool and catcall them

Tinder is the only way anyone meets now.

Online dating is a horrible strategy for trying to get younger women since they typically don't set the age range high enough to even see you

That's why you lie about your age.

Can you actually start lifting before 18?

Go for MILFs until 30 and for teens after 30
I never regreted this

Thanks it does look kinda cool since no one even knows what it is, kinda like a modern rat rod

Get jacked as fuck on tren/test
Run dnp/effedrine until your around 10% bodyfat
Apply fake tan every few days, it highlights your gains
Wear tight fitting clothes like skinny jeans or slim straight, hollister and affliction shirts, stringers in the summer
Get a current fashionable haircut, like hitler youth
Go to edm clubs and straight dance, chat up younger girls in the mall, fast food, grocery stores etc..
Remember to be large and in charge, you make the decisions, girls love it "we're going here and doing x on such and such date"

pic related: me

>21, start lifting, also hitting books hard at Northwestern
>23, reasonably fit and have job as an investment banker
>have literally 0 trouble getting girls

I made it, go cats

mirin lad.

Holy shit. What kind of lifting program would you suggest to become you (on top of the /fraud/)? I'm doing starting strength right now, not sure where go from there. I never get to ask someone who's jacked what their actual routine is.

>affliction shirts, stringers.

affliction shirts are on the same tier as wearing a tap out shirt. Stringers are only acceptable in the gym or if you're hiking or something and it's hot as shit. Unless of course you want to attract extremely trashy girls.

uhg why do i stay natty

And this is why your not getting laid
Women don't care about any of this shit, only Autists
As long as you look hot that's all they really care about

I started with stronglifts then later did 3x8-12 hypertrophy but I switch back and forth weekly between heavy and hyper, after about five years I hopped on gear and blew up (specifically tren ace)
Right now I just maintain with an A/B
A
deadlift
Weighted pull-ups
Facepulls
lat pulldown
Cable tri's
Slightl incline hex press

B
30 degree incline barbell press
Squats (atg)
Chest press (machine)
Barbell rows
Calf raises
Dumbbell press
Curls
Heavy days go 1x5
Hyper lower weight an go 3x8-12

How do you preserve food for a week without it going bad? Freezing makes its taste worse, I tried. Keeping it in the fridge for over 4 days has the same effect, and it starts spoiling.

Extremely appreciated, keep doing you brother.

Look, tap out shirts and affliction shirts are undeniably cringy. An attraction person wearing cringy clothing is still attractive, you're right, but why in the fuck would you spend extra money to look like an asshole? You're 38 and bragging about banging 20 year olds on a mongolian basket weaving forum lol.I think it's time to re-evaluate your life decision, man :/

what a dumb bitch lol

>fat is better for cuddling
basic bitch normie opinion. As a male I find muscle way better to cuddle, muscles arent uncomfortable at all.

>muscle
smooth, dry, feels nice, contours, looks great, strength

>fat
sweaty, jiggly, sticky, you sink into it, kills you in 40 or 50 years

take the muscles bro

Those boulder shoulders came from just dumbell press and facepulls? Tren is amazing.

muscles are soft unless you're flexing, you're just a skinny spooky DYEL skeleton lol