Its time to stop

I'm fucking proud to be Indian. You guys all like to make Indians the punching bag here for literally no reason and its fucking stupid. There is nothing wrong with being Indian, you just found a funny sounding word and memed it into an insult. There are many other races besides Indians that you could make fun of. I'm not thin skinned I'm just saying its absurd that you focus on one. Make fun of other races besides Indian. I'm sick of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_Himachal_Pradesh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>POO
POO
>IN
IN
>LOO
LOO

i know this is bait, but please take a shower

Teaching you guys English and bring you Civilization was our biggest mistake.

pajeets are even uglier than blacks

I asked my GF and as well as hookers which nationality tries to flirt with with them in facebook the most and they said Indians lmao. So its not only biz thats making fun of them. They also have a reputation of being the thirstiest nation.

Where does the poo go?

nice try nigger

Learn how to use a toilet and we'll talk, Rasheed

>I'm fucking proud to be Indian.
>I'm sick of this shit
So, what is it

It's okay to be a pajvaj

I'm aware this is bait (even though Indians, along with Turks are the most easily buttblasted of all internet posters) but just remember the reason we hate Pajeets isn't because of anything against India or their people.

It's because they are the largest English speaking country with low enough income to gladly get paid pennies to shill shitty threads and shitcoins on here making this rancid shithole of a board drastically less informative and bearable.

It's the culture associated with the race. Not your skin.

I went on a Greyhound bus once to visit a college out of state. It was completely full. I sat in an empty seat but then a middle-aged Indian couple came down the aisle, the woman sat by me and her husband sat at a nearby seat. I was immediately struck by an awful and strong body odor, I'd never smelled someone so bad before. Luckily I passed out and slept through most of the trip so I didn't have to smell it the whole time.

Explain to me Rajesh why your people smell so bad? Why?

We make fun of pajeets because a lot of us have real life experience dealing with your incompetency. They also are perceived as being smart because they can do all these tech jobs. But anyone with any real experience with you people know that you are lying, cheating pieces of shit.

This is not fucking bate you crackers. No one actually does this shit in your picture and no one actually is paid to shill. Its literally completely fucking made up because you are racists uncreative assholes that flock to the first funny sounding word you find

>you will earn $0.08
link please

Slumdog Millionaire was a great movie.

dont worry pajeets, there is niggars, middleest shithole, chinks behind u

Meryl Streep would be proud of this performance.
You're a Paki aren't you? Trying to False Flag the Pajeets right, old rivalries never die? Well done!

No.

I can't believe google is run by one of you

sauce on that link? I want to pay pajeet 8 cents to post my shitcoin

Very original. You are literally proving my point right now.

I'm indian and I can confirm the opinions about Indians bing true

you don't know what you are talking about

I'm Jewish/Norwegian and I rank people as follows:
Asians
Whites - Indians
Mexicans
Africans

Is this OC? Made my Lil at the "Ferengi phone" OMFG

>for literally no reason
Your entire country is a joke.

That img Doesn't mention India anywhere

Exactly. Its not a thing.

Nah it's from /pol/; gets posted in hinduism general from time to time. The only reason indian people are so fun to meme at is because they get butthurt the fastest.
t. Pajeet

fuck off cracker

I'd like to add that I used to work in retail less than a mile away from a Hindu temple and indians are without a doubt the dumbest, rudest race I have ever come in contact with. They are legitimately borderline retarded animals that can't follow simple instructions.

Go back to your shitting street, Bandhu. Did you pray to your cow today?

Use your Veeky Forums brain user. What other country has such a low PPP that 8 cents per post is a profitable pass time. It'd have to be a country where a sizable portion of the population speak English.
>Bonus Points if you guessed the Philippines, but obviously it's India

t. Paki Leaf

What state and what caste? I don't talk to dalits.

>Image of hot anime girl

Lmao no way this is real

The flips do YouTube censoring because their accent is unbelievably even fucking harder to understand than pajeets. I get through my day by thinking of the poor flip fuck that has to censor all the ISIS beheadings

now that abo supremecists are actually a thing. we are going to fuck you up pajeet for all your scumbag h1bs with fake degrees all the pajeets taking high flyer jobs from white all the stank ass coruption you think is prosperity. we are going to bomb the fuck out of your shithole country pajeet. revenge and a clear message to you shitstans to fuck off back to the third world and get out of usa and europe. we are going to bomb the fuck out your shitholistan for being scum fillthy abos who lie cheat fraud and steal everywhere you go. your delhi ass corrput sons of bitches have been financing terror through pakistan and your children are chasing cars for rupees. we are going to slaughter you abo pajeet. death rules

wow so edgey cracker

This, especially that last part

If I had to take a guess, I'd say it was coconut oil. Pajeets love to put that shit all over, especially on their hair. It's good for you but you need to wash it off after awhile because it turns rancid fast, some of the low quality coconut oil they use are already semi rancid to begin with. Pajeets don't and get used to the smell, hence they don't realize. Source? Experience with pajeets in multiple countries.

Look up the benefits of coconut oil.

open bob bb i give kis to you possy ples?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_Himachal_Pradesh

Pajeets are easily the worst of all mentioned except terrorists

poo in loo pajeet

So creative!!

I already said it was good brah

indians are great. also, remember when europe went west to find the West Indies? we love you guys

Honestly, you non-Indians simply don't understand how smart we are.

Like, it's not even fair. Indians are by far the smartest people out there. India is a shithole, yes, for reasons I don't give a fuck about, but holy fuck we are dominating every single field in America without even trying that hard.

Luckily, I have light skin too.

Have your considered our perspective?
Indians call us all the fucking time trying to scam anything out. Literally
>use windows
They'll try and scam you there
>owe taxes
>use crypto
>have a phone
Wait on that call from Pajeet, he'll try and scam you.

The cherry on top is that you pretend to be some world superpower when the reality is these guys scam because they live in poverty in a shit economy.

You're an untrustworthy bunch.

And then there's this. Shitting in the street for protest. Have some fucking dignity.

When you talk all I hear is Daler Mehndi.

> Indians are by far the smartest people out there
Kek fuck you, according to existing data Singapore has the highest IQ and Im not even from there.

Be me, be a pajeet born in the UK.

The shit you say is true. Most of them are full of shit to the core. And when it comes to money mfw do they barter - annoying as fuck. Granted they're good at maths but most of them are fucking clueless when it comes to any kind of real world skill.

My theory is 80% of the people on here are privileged white fucks with teeny tiny dicks that have to larp and shitpost to make themselves feel better.

They are greedy and don't want to share the wealth which is happening, because they need us. Im black btw ;)

WE GOT THE DICKS, AND WE'RE GETTING TO THE MONEY. KEEP POSTING YOUR MEMES. LOLOL

What do you mean

Yea, you're already out of the conversation when you mention IQ. Indians dominate medicine, law, business, and tech without even trying that hard. We just go through the motions and end up on top.

You can't even defend yourself because you know it's all true. You are from a race of depraved rapists and subhuman street shitters. Even Africans have toilets.

And, for the record, no American-born Indian or Indian immigrant gives a fuck about India. We're just here in America to murder everyone in every single field (except sports).

This is a /pol/-tier thread.

>I get through my day by thinking of the poor flip fuck that has to censor all the ISIS beheadings
The grass is always browner in someone else's backyard... or in Pajeet's case, shitting street.

Fucking learned something today

This. Technology is meant to be this wonderful barrier breaker that liberates the poor, instead Pajeet just uses it to scam money from senile old lonely people or dumb fuck whitetrash who don't have much money to begin with, annoying collectively millions of westerners in pursuit of this vulnerable low-hanging fruit. It's totally ruining the promise of technology!

Pajeet thinks he's scamming filthy rich westerners, but he's just scamming the most vulnerable members of western society - stealing from the poor to give to the poor.

Is there no technology they won't turn into a vehicle for crime and annoyance?!

>when your only accomplishment is having a penis
>still doesn't want to work for money

Gotta agree, they're also behind a lot of cutting edge AI science. Yet the average Indian IQ is still very low. I guess it must be the caste system messing with their racial IQ curve.

>he says, before rejoining the welfare queue

I can't think of any quality of Indians that is not bested by another race.

>diminutive figure
>low average IQ
>inferior civilizational accomplishments compared to the West
>inferior economic development compared to the East
>unattractive dark skin
>small penis size
>massive inferiority complex

What are Indians the best at?

I'm Asian and I'm curious why do you rank us above the whites?

Your people are trash.
Just stay in India. DON'T COME TO WESTERN COUNTRIES.
Work on your math and tech and stop bothering everybody with your dumb expressions, old guys wearing gold and your stupid movie industry.

it's not uncommon for certain whites to worship asians, you must know this yourself

I certainly know. But for what reasons? Physical appearance, work ethics, culture or what?

I agree with OP. Why are we making fun of Irrfan Khan's race. I really like him.