Chewing Gum Face Gains

I got some hard mastic gum two weeks ago and have been chewing it for 2-3 hours a day. I feel it pushing my maxilla up and fowards. Of course it's also giving my jaw muscles a good pump. I'm combining it with mewing, nofap and supplimenting K2

I'd estimate I'm about 6 months from slayer at this rate.

Oh? Are you not doing this? Then what the fuck are you doing?

Pro tip: The "enjoy your TMJ" comments are from IQcels

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/
imgur.com/a/zTknC
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1419835/has-cristiano-ronaldo-used-plastic-surgery-to-transform-himself-from-goofy-kid-to-preening-superstar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is legit over 6-12 months. Most people will see a 1-2 point increase in looks.

Mewing hard for six months turned me from a 5 (which is invisible to girls) to a 7. I'm pretty sure I can hit 8+ if I keep going and cut bodyfat as well

What ever happened to /ourguy/ Dr. Mew? I know the jews were gunning for him and he had his license revoked.

He didn't get his license revoked, just got ostracised from the UK ortho society. They don't like what he's saying, so they can do that. But he hasn't done any sort of mal-practice, nor been accused by his patients, so they can't take away his license to practice.

Basically he did a video with some other people suggesting that the way your skull and teeth work out isn't 100% genetic, it has a lot to do with posture and how you use it. This should be obvious, but.... you know. ((())))

what? is it just.. chewing gum? what is this supposed to do?

It's a tough form of chewing gum that will make your jaw muscles really sore triggering recovery and growth like any other muscle.

that sounds interesting dude, thanks I'll look into it more

Making your jaw muscle stronger also results in more upward and forward force from your jaw at rest. Wolffs law means that your face will grow upwards and forwards, which is attractive, instead of down and back. See OP image for comparison

Beautiful faces are forward grown, ugly faces are vertically grown. The growth of the face is meant to be directed forward and up by strong jaw, tongue, and body posture.

Weak modern life makes these postures terrible, resulting in open mouth breathing and poor swallow etc that make the maxilla grow downward

There's no such thing as a beautiful person who mouthbreathes. And almost every ugly person mouthbreathes. It's too tight of a correlation to ignore

does anyone else here get a tired jaw after doing HIIT type shit or playing intense sports?

maybe it has to do with the neck being sore too. so my jaw feels more exhausted from having to compensate for something.

>tfw uggo who does not mouthbreathe
I wonder if I will get jaw gains from mastic gum

post improvement in adults

HE GAVE UP ON ADULTS PATIENTS LOL

Did you have dental work done?
Look, this is an entire new field of research and understanding. There aren't clinical studies of adults yet. You can either get on the train now, or wish you had gotten on when the results show up in 3-4 years in adults. Results are proven in kids so far, and adults on the internet report great results.

It's like bitcoin. You're the guy asking for proof, and you'll be the guy crying when the shit takes off and you missed your chance. Improvement slows down with age, obviously.

pic related is the result of tongue posture

Chewing is fucking retarded cope. To fix your face you need invasive surgery which cuts bone and moves it forward.

No he didn't. Why are you ((()))'ing this thread? He has two adult patients on youtube right now doing bi-monthly updates on their progress.

I don't even want to help most of the people here. Some of you really don't deserve it. But I can't keep good info to myself when it's been so life changing to improve in looks

IQcels are bad enough, but ugly IQcels who don't want to improve are worthy of contempt

There's more results in adults here:
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

and here: imgur.com/a/zTknC

>Did you have dental work done?
Only dental work I've ever had done was filling a few cavities as a child. I have good jaw alignment (No under/overbite), slightly out of place teeth but not to the point where I needed braces.

yes it is pretty new but there are several people on PSL that have been mewing for ~5 years and seen no noticeable difference. I would rather get surgery.

They haven't been mewing. Those guys don't actually do anything but sit around and complain, they've decided on surgery. In the 1 year + posts most of the guys who bought mastic gum stopped chewing it after a few days, and they think mewing is just touching your tongue to the roof of your mouth.

The people who ascend from PSL leave PSL. All that is left on those websites is a bunch of sad depressed cunts

Shoo Shoo PSL Joo

>I would rather get surgery.

You're fucked for life pretty much once you get surgery. You've taken the natural growth of your body, which can only be corrected over long period of time, and just ripped it into multiple pieces.

There's no correction possible once surgery is performed on the skull. You've doomed yourself to a life of poor health and more surgury

>yeah bro just mew that will fix your 9mm underbite, scissorbite and maxillary vertical excess

>Yeah bro just break your skull and pin it back together that should be primo

That's what rich beautiful people do.

yes?

They're not beautiful. Everyone can tell once you've had surgery, and everyone is repulsed by it. The human brain is a supercomputer for facial recognition, putting things out of place throws off alarm bells and makes you forever uncanny valley weird

Also, as you correct your skull your hormones and brain function are also corrected, leading to beautiful behaviour. Plastic surgery does none of these things, so you will be broken inside

Most normies can't tell. Christiano Ronaldo for example looked like än average 4chanposter before hos surgeries.

He's going to be fucked once he hits 40. Everyone who gets this sort of treatment will slowly deteriorate further from their bodies proper alignment.

The places where they do this shit are the places where virtually all middle aged people are on painkillers and soups of medication to keep them going.

You've made a surface correction and fucked up the foundation.

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1419835/has-cristiano-ronaldo-used-plastic-surgery-to-transform-himself-from-goofy-kid-to-preening-superstar/

He's had botox, filler, veneers, and a slight nose/cartilage job. None of these are things that involve breaking and shifting bone

THE NOSE KNOWS

I'm sold on this, what kind of mastic gum should i get (preferably something off amazon)

bump

Your jaw develops during puberty. Its shape is influenced by the amount of testosterone. Thank your daddies for letting you play video games while other kids were playing outside. You can't fix bone.

Is 18 y/o too late for puberty jaw growth?

He's only had the teeth fixed, that analyst says that its possible but he is comparing the fucking face of a 18 years old kid with a 32 years old man, his nose is the same, his hair is the same, his brown is the same, just garbage to get clickbaits and help men cope for being born helpless

Uh, yeah you can. Facial bones aren't like the bones in the rest of your body. They are still subject to change of shape by pressure.

Forward growth is the universal sign of beauty

mewing is 100% legit. ive been doing it for about a year now and my face has improved by at least 2 points. i dont look like a subhuman from the side anymore, my jaw is protruding and mandible has gone forward a bit

Toss in hard chewing user. You can only mew as hard as you can chew. More chew strength = more mew strength

Just going to double check with everyone here:
All I have to do is push my whole tongue onto the roof of my mouth and have my lips/teeth closed, right? Is that the position my tongue should be resting in normally, and if I want to mew should I just apply force or chew gum?

Yeah. Depending on your development this may change though. I can't get my teeth touching if the entire tongue is up, I have an underbite. I essentially need to wait for my upper jaw to grow forward so that I return to proper bite occlusion

I'm sure hard chewing would just make my jaw TOO broad. Although I wouldn't mind pushing my maximillia forward

Ideal Development is forward, wide, and up. It is beautiful and everyone should have it, but our development is largely fucked up

Looks quite a lot better than the modern Somali

That's because globally we have shifted to soft diets. Look at the size of this motherfuckers masseter and temporalis (chewing) muscles! That's whats pushing the lower jaw and tongue up and driving the entire face to grow forward.

For example. Also look at pics of WWI and WWII soldiers from Europe. Like 1/5 looked like a complete fucking slayer. They were farm boys who hadn't transitioned to the soft shit modern diet

I've got a good jaw but I don't think I can attribute that to hard chewing. Suppose it must be genetic

>Looks quite a lot better than the modern Somali
I'm a 3rd generation western pajeet and I've noticed this exact pattern holy shit

>Also look at pics of WWI and WWII soldiers from Europe. Like 1/5 looked like a complete fucking slayer.

>Looks quite a lot better than the modern Somali
Somalis have had probably the most radical change in diet in the modern age desu

they were likely living in war torn places when in somali struggling to eat enough as it is and the kids were getting formula or peanut butter nutrirtion mix which is all soft and then once they claim asylum in the west they introduce tons of sugar and other soft food which gives them plenty to eat but it's all shit of course. No traditional hard food or even stuff like yams?(i think) their ancestors would've eaten in that area of somali.

I'm making my kids eat nothing but jerky and harđfisk

damn

look at this guy on the right jaws were quite long for most brits desu but they were BIG

>different ages
>comparing fat levels in face
what a fuckin surprise

Pls, I'm new to this and my jaw is awful. I've been mewing for about two months now and I'm worried I'm not doing it right like you said pls explain how to do it the most effectively

I'm a no-life shut in introverted loser who played vidya for hours every day, probably very low test, and I have a great jaw. I did eat a lot of hard food growing up so I don't know.

IQcell can't figure out the difference between soft tissue and bone. Just go
Literally every one of them looks better than a modern brit

>Open your mouth
>Place the tip of your tongue just behind your upper front teeth
>Try to inhale through your mouth
If no air gets through then it should be right

jewish genes not even once

Do your biggest, cheesiest smile

Then swallow. You tongue will go where it is supposed to. If it ends up choking you, or doesn't fit flat between your upper molars, your upper jaw is under developed and you're going to have to use the tongue to expand it by placing lateral and forward pressure

>>Try to inhale through your mouth
that is really smart way to teach someone, thanks will use when explaining to kids

Oh, damn I though it was supposed to be the back of the tongue on the roof of your mouth this entire time

she looks way better before

Also same guy as I'm gonna risk a ban for this because I think it really important, is 15 early enough in puberty for this to be super effective?

No one can predict how effective it will be but you should do what you can to promote good facial development

You also need to keep the tongue position while you sleep btw

As much of the tongue as possible. Not just the tip. Your entire hard palate should be covered by a flat tongue, but since most people are underdeveloped and can't do this people just use the tip to create forward growth
Ew
Yes. Chew and Mew you'll be gauranteed to be above average looking by 20

Ok, thank you for your help, and just one last check, is it like this?

>Behind upper front teeth
Should i be pushing my teeth forward or the gummy palate part forward

>you will never be 15 and interested in facial development

Gl kid, if only someone had told me

Mew has a diagram your tongue should cover all the too if your palate with the tip pushing the 45° part where your palate is bending into your front teeth

I'm pretty sure that your should try to have your whole tongue touching your palate

Lol holy shit no
Yes. But all the way from the front teeth to the wisdom teeth. If you can't get it up all the way at your back wisdom teeth, you need more forward growth

what does it mean if I can't breathe if I push my whole tongue up

I kept my mouth firmly shut and breathed through my nose at all times because I thought the other kids looked dumb when they mouth-breathed
Sometimes autism pays off

And when swallowing mew recommends you swallow like a model, no movement of facial muscles like your sucking or gulping anything

That happened to to me when i first started my sinus back nasal area would get almost clogged in a way and i couldnt breath through my nose.

Just keep practicing you'll be able to breath like it soon enough i found it helped my breathing aswell in activities like judo because it opens up both my airways for intense activities. You should only mouth breathe when absolutely necessary.

You lack proper development. Your entire tongue should fit up there. Reference OP image: When you don't have enough space the tongue starts to choke you, so you lean your head back to open the airway and then your face grows down and back instead of up and forward.

You need more forward and lateral growth. If you move towards correct posture, your body will correct itself as well

I kept my mouth open because that's what fashion models and rappers posed like. Sometimes autism fucks you

But then again it was autism that caused me to discover this and get back onto fixing my face

The genetics of people in the west 100 years ago was also very different
The USA used to be a white country

In order to breathe I have to let go of the back center of the tongue. Did you have that problem? It doesn't help that I'm still sick form a sinus infection.
One thing I don't understand is how to relax. because it seems like this always exerts. How do you sleep? It's tense.

Yh i have to relax the back center sometimes when it gets too much. Ease your way into start with pressure at the tip where its easiest to push and work your way back and to the side

Muscle memory. It's postural correction, it takes a while. Most people give up on this because of how long it takes to feel natural if you've had improper posture for over a decade

do you have any tips for breathing when it seems like the tongue gets in the way besides perseverance

Even after i got braces done

My teeth dont line up properly they touch unevenly when i bite down and theres a few different "positions" where can i choose which ones should touch. Is there an optimal way to decide what should be touching.

Like i can choose whether to let my top right incisor bite over the bottom right incisor or let the left top one push against-'underbite' he bottom left one

Will eating ass improve my jaw?

Breathe through your nose

Drop the tongue a bit so that you can breath. The maximum amount of bone growth documented in adults is at the mid-palate suture, at a rate of 1mm when assisted with a device. The most I've been able to achieve with tongue alone is 2mm in a month (so .5 mm a week, measured with a device). It's unknown how fast the maxilla will move forward since that requires growth across multiple skull sutures.

So drop until you can breath, then keep the pressure. For every year you are doing this you should be gaining over 1cm of forward growth and therefor space for your tongue in the mouth which will stop you from choking

unironically sucking tiddie will. just make sure to tilt your head back and look up a little

Unfortunately just found out about all this stuff after I got braces. Is it safe to MEW while I have braces and elastic bands on? I don't think I can get my teeth together quite yet and don't want to damage anything so should I just wait until they are off to start?

>pics solely meant as propaganda
>lots of good looking people

i'd say being a brainlet is more of a issue for you

no
really?
Holy shit

God this hurts like a bitch

Ostracised because he's widely regarded as a fringe quack, I believe is the actual reason.

Doctors tend to not like people who preach unsubstantiated quackery. They self police and weed these people out quickly.

When I have my tongue on the roof of my mouth should I also be applying pressure and if so, how long at a time?

Also could I get a gum recommendation

I have insanely big jaw muscles for my head from chewing all winter, too big they make me look caveman tier, don't take the meme too far

post pic...

Seconding this, do I just keep my tongue on the top of my mouth or do I apply a lot of pressure?

He looks like a /pol/ meme.